Reading The Thai Font

loong

Whenever I post, I try to remember to adjust the size of the Thai font as I am sure that I'm not alone in finding the Thai in the posts too small and difficult to read. Particularly when a word uses

อิ อื อี อึ ค ต ด อ้ อั ฟิ่ พี normal :o

อิ อื อี อึ ค ต ด อ้ อั ฟิ่ พี adjusted size. :D

Is there anyway that the size of the Thai font could be altered automatically. Do others have this problem?

It would be nice to not have to struggle to read the Thai :D

Any suggestions?

You can increase the font size in the browser if somebody posts using the small font. In Firefox, use Ctrl + '+' to increase and Ctrl + '-' to decrease. This will also increase/decrease the Roman writing, but it's easy enough to adjust back once you have sussed out what the Thai says.

Unless you have impaired vision, it is good practice to try to connect a larger font size with a smaller one. With time you will find the smaller versions just as easy to read.

In Firefox, use Ctrl + '+' to increase and Ctrl + '-' to decrease. This will also increase/decrease the Roman writing

You can also hold the CTRL key down and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in/out. Not sure if it works on all system or not, but very convenient when it does. The Thai font zoomed in/out also.

In Firefox, use Ctrl + '+' to increase and Ctrl + '-' to decrease. This will also increase/decrease the Roman writing

You can also hold the CTRL key down and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in/out. Not sure if it works on all system or not, but very convenient when it does. The Thai font zoomed in/out also.

tywais thats a great idea

thank you