Help needed with and address

alyx

Hey 

I was given an address that I have been unable to locate on Google maps or other engines 

can anyone help me this and eventually give me directions? Coming from Bangkok 

Moo 1, Tambol Bowin, amphur sriracha, Chonburi 

Many thanks 

The address seems to be incomplete, however this will be located on or close to highway 331, Bowin is the district around Amata City Industrial Estate, which is on Highway 331 heading from Sriracha towards Sattahip.

The best way to get to there from BKK is to come down Highway 7 to the Pinthong Industrial Estate / Laem Chabang area, once there take the Frontage road towards Pattaya, then take the 2nd major left turn towards Amata City, Laem Chabang and Burapha golf courses, follow this road up to the traffic lights on 331, turn right there on to 331, then stop and ask around.

36 minutes ago, digbeth said:

Moo 1 narrows it down, but then again without street/road name and house number, you'll be at a loss 

if you have a person's name, asking the postman on that route and they might know which address they belong to, 

Hey

thamks

i do have the number but no street name

44 minutes ago, Mattd said:

The address seems to be incomplete, however this will be located on or close to highway 331, Bowin is the district around Amata City Industrial Estate, which is on Highway 331 heading from Sriracha towards Sattahip.

The best way to get to there from BKK is to come down Highway 7 to the Pinthong Industrial Estate / Laem Chabang area, once there take the Frontage road towards Pattaya, then take the 2nd major left turn towards Amata City, Laem Chabang and Burapha golf courses, follow this road up to the traffic lights on 331, turn right there on to 331, then stop and ask around.

Wow thanks so much for the swiftness ANDREAS précision of the reply

I do have the number that there is absolutely no street name ( official document )

I  will Google the mentioned landmarks in your response, but I guess that, with the indications you provided, I will be able to find It , might ask someone when around there 

thanks again 

3 minutes ago, alyx said:

Wow thanks so much for the swiftness ANDREAS précision of the reply

I do have the number that there is absolutely no street name ( official document )

I  will Google the mentioned landmarks in your response, but I guess that, with the indications you provided, I will be able to find It , might ask someone when around there 

thanks again 

The critical part of the journey will be as you approach the Laem Chabang turn off on Highway 7, this is because the Highway will go to toll status on 5th January 2018 and consequently they are closing all the turn offs to leave only toll exits. You need to keep left around the KM98 on Highway 7 area, go through the new toll booth (you will see this) and then follow the signs for Pattaya, do not go on to highway 331 at this point, as it will take you a long way off track and the road is not very good at all, much better to use the frontage road of 7 to the Amata City turn off and then follow Highway 3009 to 331.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&tbm=lcl&ei=GZU3WsubI8f6vASB07ywAw&q=amata+city+industrial+estate+chonburi&oq=amata+city+industrial+estate+chonburi&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.2785.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.r8gMqAYc0j8#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d242.9491278789915!2d101.07177279999999!3d13.023814199999999!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i37!2i12!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2

39 minutes ago, alyx said:

Some streets only have numbers if it is a housing development that is often the case.

It could be something like this Soi 12/5.

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

The critical part of the journey will be as you approach the Laem Chabang turn off on Highway 7, this is because the Highway will go to toll status on 5th January 2018 and consequently they are closing all the turn offs to leave only toll exits. You need to keep left around the KM98 on Highway 7 area, go through the new toll booth (you will see this) and then follow the signs for Pattaya, do not go on to highway 331 at this point, as it will take you a long way off track and the road is not very good at all, much better to use the frontage road of 7 to the Amata City turn off and then follow Highway 3009 to 331.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&tbm=lcl&ei=GZU3WsubI8f6vASB07ywAw&q=amata+city+industrial+estate+chonburi&oq=amata+city+industrial+estate+chonburi&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.2785.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.r8gMqAYc0j8#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d242.9491278789915!2d101.07177279999999!3d13.023814199999999!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i37!2i12!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2

Thanks again and especially for the gps link 

I didn't mention that I was riding a bike so I won't be using the highway which might be simpler 

25 minutes ago, alyx said:

I didn't mention that I was riding a bike so I won't be using the highway which might be simpler 

Depending on where you are coming from in BKK then it might be easier to go to Minburi then Chachoengsao on the 304, then pick up the 331 from 3121.

Note that bikes are still allowed on 7 from the Pattaya side of Chonburi until 5th January 2018, so alternatively you could use the highway under the elevated tollway from Bangna, then take the Chonburi bypass to pick this up.

Good luck!