PM Prayut puts wallet and belt into charity auction

webfact

PM puts wallet and belt into charity auction

PNPOL601221001000501.jpg

BANGKOK, 22nd December 2017 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has put his personal wallet and belt up for auction as part of a charity drive for the Veterans Hospital at Khlong Padung Krung Kasem market. 

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-ocha yesterday engaged in an exercise session with Secretary-General of the Prime Minister’s Office, Gen Wilas Arunsri and other civil servants of his office.

The session was led by athletes from the Sports Authority of Thailand and lasted about 30 minutes. The impromptu activity preceded the PM’s daily duties and allowed members of the media to see the premier in a relaxed mood. 

Next to Government House, Khlong Padung Krung Kasem was set to hold a charity auction for the Veterans Hospital as part of the Super SMEs market event, which is the last market to take place in the space this year.

The auction included a Gucci brand wallet and a Amado brand belt donated by Gen Prayut. Both pieces started at 5,416 baht with the wallet selling for 24,000 baht and the belt being purchased for 7,000 baht.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-12-22

Just now, jaywalker said:

Really, who wants to spend good money to get Prayut's fart smelling wallet & Good Heavens I hope his pants don't fall down.

Be careful when you mention his name in any negative ways, because it could get you suspended.............. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

PNPOL601221001000501.jpg.97a08795e9a9bba

This man is evidently ill. There's something pretty painful going on inside that size 10 head. Let's hope it's not contagious.

And, now, beltless . . . I just hope I'm not around when his kecks drop down.

1 hour ago, Dave67 said:

Steven100 and Junta mates are up for it. Sniffing his belt and wallet

Steve.jpg

I bet you and your mates would be bidding for YL her panties  if they were for sale.

Not that it matters much as long  as money gets in.

For those who say give money.. its not that kind of charity drive its an auction so items. I don't see the value of bidding on stuff that once belonged to someone famous (if you can call Prayut that)

2 hours ago, robblok said:

I bet you and your mates would be bidding for YL her panties  if they were for sale.

Not that it matters much as long  as money gets in.

For those who say give money.. its not that kind of charity drive its an auction so items. I don't see the value of bidding on stuff that once belonged to someone famous (if you can call Prayut that)

That's for sure Robblok mate I'd be well up for that

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

More meaningful and reflective of his high position and wealth if he put one of his Seiko into the charity auction. Cheapskate putting his wallet and belt. 

I'd buy them so I could burn them.

Edited by yellowboat

4 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Yes, there is a disproportionate number of village idiots in Thailand that would want something from a man that curtailed freedoms and put a stop to participatory government.  Bravo for being right !

Hansl just can't help himself. Anything that even remotely resembles criticism of the junta leader must be countered - preferably with a but, but. but Thaksin post.

What?  He puts something that is plastered against his butt on auction?  That says volumes if you understand what parts of the human body are considered vulgar.  How about putting an expensive Sayko watch into the auction?  I mean really, he by his own admission he has a bunches of them. 

21 minutes ago, connda said:

What?  He puts something that is plastered against his butt on auction?  That says volumes if you understand what parts of the human body are considered vulgar.  How about putting an expensive Sayko watch into the auction?  I mean really, he by his own admission he has a bunches of them. 

Well he has already auctioned off the country to China, or anybody else who befriends him, so why not the container that once held the kickbacks.

auctioning items generally makes good money here. when i used to go to chambers and other charity events years ago, don't go anymore as unnecessary and boring (not the charity stuff just everything else). But the auctions, which would be to raise money for schools in provinces, that kind of thing, would just become a competition between wealthy thai and foreign businessman to show off really. some of the stuff would go for crazy money but all to a good cause i guess. but it was mainly rich thais that would put up the real big money

17 hours ago, MaxLee said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Nobody would want this ***************

That’s what I thought... a grubby second hand wallet and a belt that wouldn’t fit ma belly

but.... y’all were laughing to much to read the last paragraph of the OP.

17 hours ago, webfact said:

The auction included a Gucci brand wallet and a Amado brand belt donated by Gen Prayut. Both pieces started at 5,416 baht with the wallet selling for 24,000 baht and the belt being purchased for 7,000 baht.