What to do when condo gym is falling into disrepair?

dfdgfdfdgs

14 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Yep that's what I said. It's not meant to be sold to anybody with a 100 baht.

Our condo requires floor specific lift passes as well as passing through sliding door scanners at the entrance and getting by reception who will pull you up if they don't know you and only then can you access the gym pool with another card.

It's the only way to keep scabs out.
Sorry OP but you are part of the problem

The same as mine, we have a separate card just for the Gym because there are many Norther Europeans and Russian temporary renters, despite signs everywhere that it is illegal to rent out the condos short term.  I always close the door once I swipe myself in, and ignore people knocking on the glass to open the door, I just show them my card..........lets just say, I am not a popular guy in the Gym - as an owner, I pay 15,000 baht a year for Common fees, which includes Gym maintenance, it is cleaned once or twice a day as well as the six swimming pools............the posted isn't even renting the place, if he really wants to help, he should pay the condo fees.  I have been told many times I am lucky to be in this complex, good management.

Edited by TunnelRat69

also poster should make up his mind:  "But my friend who owns the condo is paying 14,000 baht a month rent and they signed that contract expecting a working gym".

does his friend own or rent the place.........if an owner then she should be paying common fees to help maintain the Gym.  If the enter, check the contract to see what it says about the Gym maintenance.

5 hours ago, torrzent said:

So to summarize, we have a free rider sponging off the facilities at another condo, and posting a hypothetical complaint from the perspective of an owner, which he isn't.  This is for a 14000 baht per month condo to boot! Is that correct?

Yes, spot on.

4 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

does his friend own or rent the place.........if an owner then she should be paying common fees to help maintain the Gym.  If the enter, check the contract to see what it says about the Gym maintenance.

Renting.  Perhaps I shouldn't have said own in the OP but I meant it in the sense that I was not the owner.