University "lady boys" arrested after school sports day toilet groping

webfact

University "lady boys" arrested after school sports day toilet groping

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Chachoengsao have arrested three lady boys from a Chonburi university after they allegedly groped and kissed a high school pupil in the toilets before a school sports day.

The school director called in the cops after a boy in M5 (fifth grade of secondary school), aged 17, reported that he had been held against his will in the school toilets at 4am.

The lady boys, aged 17-19, said "they were only teasing but might have been a bit rough".

The victim told teachers who called the police who went to the school yesterday. The lady boys showed the cops the toilets where they took the boy.

He said that he was at the school early in the morning to prepare make-up for a parade at the start of the school sports day. The lady boys were a make-up team brought in for the occasion.

They took a liking to the student and at 4am they took him to the toilets where the door was locked and they started touching him and kissing him. He tried to stop them, he said.

It went on for 30 minutes reported Sanook.

Police have charged the lady boys - referred to as "Type-2 Women" in the Thai media - with molestation as investigations continue.

They reportedly said that that they were only teasing but may have been a bit rough and gone too far.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-27

They took a liking to the student at 4am . All before sports day.  When I was at school it was the 3 legged race , egg and spoon race , good Lord , how sports day has changed.

Saying that during football one day a teachers asked if anyone had the time , a pupil called Payne said " Yes sir if you have the money "

5 hours ago, Moti24 said:

Or a "Cock in a Frock" in any normal society.

there are no normal societies, PC took care of that. You just aren't 'in' if you don't come out as gay or tranny, ignore history by changing names or tearing down statues, bring your children up gender neutral or give your boy a tutu for Christmas. Do your own thing but it shouldn't be given space on the news, unless you want to come out as a victim of course.

Are the "ladyboys" men that want to be women or simply homosexual men praying on heterosexual men (and boys)?

PC has fudged (pun intended) the real motive, other than money, of these nasty, often violent and thieving "transgender" types involved in the sex trade and now also involved in other normal activities that give them opportunities to exploit a situation.

To remain neutral, I have to say I have met some "tomboy-lesbians" that can also be nasty.

The liberals have empowered them all with no thought to consequences.

But maybe I'm just old fashioned...

:w00t:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

2 days i was down at shopping plaza looking at something in shop Next minute i hear this horrible voice talking It was one of the shop assistants Now bear with me i will describe this creature  It was half man half woman wore glasses had this crazy hair set up wore lipstick and had make-up on I burst out laughing and the girl serving me said to me sssh show some respect Honestly something like that belongs in a circus as a clown I am a very liberal man and nothing that i see fazes me much but i think to myself what are these guys trying to prove?

6 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

2 days i was down at shopping plaza looking at something in shop Next minute i hear this horrible voice talking It was one of the shop assistants Now bear with me i will describe this creature  It was half man half woman wore glasses had this crazy hair set up wore lipstick and had make-up on I burst out laughing and the girl serving me said to me sssh show some respect Honestly something like that belongs in a circus as a clown I am a very liberal man and nothing that i see fazes me much but i think to myself what are these guys trying to prove?

So she refused to give you her phone number eh??:cheesy: