Thai women going from farang back to Thai men?

dfdgfdfdgs

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 10:39 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Funny. Every Thai girl at a bar admitted to me to working "two weeks".

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I met a bar girl that had been working the same bar since 1968 she was proud of it.  You must not have much experience with the ladies of the night. 

Without getting into too much trouble one should research the number of important Thai women married to Farangs.  It is not a secret that Thai women are getting fed up with being abused and beaten up at home and putting up with mia nois and unfaithful behavior in general.  Since Thailand has chosen to make visas easy to get for older fellows that is the majority of men economically  viable partners available.  My wife gets asked frequently if I have a brother and it's not because I'm handsome it is because of how I treat my wife and her selfies always include me.  Take a gander at facebook and you will see many well to do Thai women that are proud of their older farang husbands.  When they die the wife will get the farm and it dosen't take a brain trust to figure that.  My wife gets asked all the time, how much money I have and how well endowed I am and If I like Thai food.  We always take guests out to eat at a Thai restaurant, I pay and keep a rolled up pair of socks in my front pants pocket. 

7 hours ago, The Oracle said:

Your Point 3., above, is spot on.  My other half won't travel with me to Pattaya (again) because of that very reason.  And I don't blame her.  
It also made me feel I should have to justify to (farang) people that she hadn't met before that she's not in "the industry".
It's not worth the hassle. 

Side point: Why do I go to Pattaya?  Well, every six weeks or so, I go to catch up with a very close friend who has been living there for 26 years working in the oil industry.  Oh, and to buy second-hand books. I only go down to Naklua for Friday night beers, speak English, and drive back home on the Sunday. 

That's nutty.  I took my wife to Pattaya for New Year's eve and she is very sensitive (educated, money, upper middle class) and had no problems going.  For her birthday in March we are taking two of her female executive friends (same multinational company) to the same restaurant and will have no problems.  I'd look elsewhere for reasons your other half does not want to go to Pattaya because it's not the reason you mentioned.  

11 minutes ago, amvet said:

That's nutty.  I took my wife to Pattaya for New Year's eve and she is very sensitive (educated, money, upper middle class) and had no problems going.  For her birthday in March we are taking two of her female executive friends (same multinational company) to the same restaurant and will have no problems.  I'd look elsewhere for reasons your other half does not want to go to Pattaya because it's not the reason you mentioned.  

I have a gf who isn't even from Thailand (Singapore)  and she refuses to walk along PatPong or lower sukumvit with me because she doesn't like the way people look at her (as if she's a hooker I just rented lol) 

I think it's funny but she doesn't :smile:

2 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

I have a gf who isn't even from Thailand (Singapore)  and she refuses to walk along PatPong or lower sukumvit with me because she doesn't like the way people look at her (as if she's a hooker I just rented lol) 

I think it's funny but she doesn't :smile:

That makes sense but this thread is about Thai women.  Women from Singapore are a whole other issue. 

2 hours ago, amvet said:

only if you have an unnatural obsession with ladyboys.  Any normal man could tell you those were women with even a cursory glance. 

looks like the one left of atm is a lb.     no unnatural obsession 

14 hours ago, amvet said:

You seem to know her so well.
Maybe you can tell me why this university-educated, multi-lingual translator doesn't like being looked at as a sex worker.

14 hours ago, amvet said:

I was one of her customers in 1968 so I really can't complain. 

Assuming she was road legal when you rented her in 1968 she must have been born in 1950 or earlier

So that would make her  68+ years old now working still  in the same bar? 

Sorry sir, but you are full  of shit.... :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, amvet said:

I've gone out with 100 ladyboys and count 50 as my long term friends.  There are no ladyboys in that photo.  

so you've definitely "put your finger on it" .  respect

imo the gal on photo left looks like a ladyboy but i am not an expert 

in addition i have been surprised when some promoters at exhibitions are really ladyboys. they looked like real girls except for the voice.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, The manic said:

Thai women prefer Thai men and even when in a relationship with a foreigner continue to see their Thai faen,gik and husband. The foreigners subsidise the Thai lovers. That is the game. Accept the rules or don't play.  Then you will be happy. 

Erm... I think this identifies the gutter you've been hanging around in and the limited spectrum of the  social leader you've been exposed to rather than a true insight in to Thai society. 

7 hours ago, The Oracle said:

You seem to know her so well.
Maybe you can tell me why this university-educated, multi-lingual translator doesn't like being looked at as a sex worker.

Possibly..because she was, before you were on the scene----but has now left it behind, so good on her......:wub:

*BTW nearly every bar girl is a multi lingual--ones I knew from soi 3 BKK could even speak and read Farsi

14 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Possibly..because she was, before you were on the scene----but has now left it behind, so good on her......:wub:

*BTW nearly every bar girl is a multi lingual--ones I knew from soi 3 BKK could even speak and read Farsi

You must really scrape the barrel.... 

On 1/7/2018 at 1:09 AM, speedtripler said:

Don't worry, everyone here is only married to hi - so wealthy elite chinese Thai wives who were educated abroad and had never seen a cock before they met their teerak...... :smile:

I see this sarcastic remark from time to time in threads such as this - is it jealousy?

It does seem that there is an element of ThaiVisa posters who are unable to accept that there are many Westerners in Thailand who are dating or are married to Women of socio-economic equality.

Perhaps these characters lack the social skills to evolve past the bar / working girl scene, perhaps they are too lazy to put the time into meeting anyone who wouldn't be financially dependent on them, or perhaps they are simply unable to attract someone of measurable equality... 

Either way - there are scores of decent Western Guys dating well educated, financially independent Thai ladies from decent and sometimes prominent backgrounds.

.... the reasons I suspect some can't see this is perhaps that they refuse to accept that others are in perfectly normal and healthy relationships as they would be back home and not with someone who has been financially dependent on them from the offset. 

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I see this sarcastic remark from time to time in threads such as this - is it jealousy?

It does seem that there is an element of ThaiVisa posters who are unable to accept that there are many Westerners in Thailand who are dating or are married to Women of socio-economic equality.

Perhaps these characters lack the social skills to evolve past the bar / working girl scene, perhaps they are too lazy to put the time into meeting anyone who wouldn't be financially dependent on them, or perhaps they are simply unable to attract someone of measurable equality... 

Either way - there are scores of decent Western Guys dating well educated, financially independent Thai ladies from decent and sometimes prominent backgrounds.

.... the reasons I suspect some can't see this is perhaps that they refuse to accept that others are in perfectly normal and healthy relationships as they would be back home and not with someone who has been financially dependent on them from the offset. 

Speak for yourself bud

I have never supported a Thai woman or her family, not even a sick buffalo..... 

44 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

They wanna believe that everyone's in the same boat as they are

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

What?  Now she's an ex-  sex worker?

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

What?  Now she's an ex-  sex worker?  Is that what you think 
of all Thai women?  Or just the one you have never met and have no idea about?

You're all class, mate.  All class.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

- there are scores of decent Western Guys dating well educated, financially independent Thai ladies from decent and sometimes prominent backgrounds.

Met plenty of white men that have claimed this, but never met one Thai wife that matched up to their claims.

But I've only been here 10 years, and I'm probably mixing with the wrong sort of expats.

I expect I'm also the wrong sort of expat.

But you're probably right Richard, with 10,000 foreigner men living in CM, the chances of me meeting one of the score (20) is small.

On 12/31/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kerryd said:

Every time I hear a Thai woman say she prefers foreigners over Thai men I have to laugh as you can almost see/smell/feel the lie as it is so strong. It is one of the first 3 or 4 phrases almost every bar bar girl learns within hours of arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. 

(Hello sexy man. I love you ! I only start working here this week ! I not like Thai man, only like farang man !)

I met this girl in a LK bar earlier this month, She was 40 years old, but still quite slim and attractive.

She didn't know the name of her bar (only started yesterday), didn't know the name of any of her co-workers, couldn't play pool/jenga/connect four. Claimed to be a hairdresser from Phrao, yet spoke perfect English, liked old men (thanks) and had a full back tattoo, and a few more she wanted to show me in her loom later. 

It was quite entertaining, I bought her 2 drinks and gave her a 200bht tip for amusing me all evening. 

(she was too old for me to consider anything else)

5 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Met plenty of white men that have claimed this, but never met one Thai wife that matched up to their claims.

But I've only been here 10 years, and I'm probably mixing with the wrong sort of expats.

I expect I'm also the wrong sort of expat.

But you're probably right Richard, with 10,000 foreigner men living in CM, the chances of me meeting one of the score (20) is small.

I suspect the 'mutually equal' relationships (if we must label them for simplistic terms) are far more visible in Bangkok where the the numbers of well educated, financially independent and Westernized Thai ladies is far higher than else where in Thailand.  

It may also be that the 'stigma' of dating a Westerner is more limited in Bangkok compared to else where which is why it may be more acceptable for those daughters in the more elevated strata of  Thailand's socio-economic-educational scales to be dating an equally positioned foreigner.

Society has modernized, as has its attitudes particularly so in the City. 

I've witnessed this with my own eyes over the past 20 years or so where now many of my friends, colleagues are in very normal and balanced relationships (from a socio-economic point of view).

In other area's of Thailand I suspect that the 'stigma' still remains and it is perhaps less common to see mixed relationships where the lady in question is from a financially wealthy background with a solid education from one of Thailands top Schools and Universities or is Internationally educated. 

Not that education and financial independence is the be all and end all, it would be wrong to generalise - However, my comments here are purely in rebuttal to those who persistently and sarcastically challenge that 'every ThaiVisa member claims they have a "Fair skinned, internationally educated Chinese/Thai Girlfriend or Wife"....  as if their claims are false....  The fact remains that many do.

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I suspect the 'mutually equal' relationships (if we must label them for simplistic terms) are far more visible in Bangkok where the the numbers of well educated, financially independent and Westernized Thai ladies is far higher than else where in Thailand.  

It may also be that the 'stigma' of dating a Westerner is more limited in Bangkok compared to else where which is why it may be more acceptable for those daughters in the more elevated strata of  Thailand's socio-economic-educational scales to be dating an equally positioned foreigner.

Society has modernized, as has its attitudes particularly so in the City. 

I've witnessed this with my own eyes over the past 20 years or so where now many of my friends, colleagues are in very normal and balanced relationships (from a socio-economic point of view).

In other area's of Thailand I suspect that the 'stigma' still remains and it is perhaps less common to see mixed relationships where the lady in question is from a financially wealthy background with a solid education from one of Thailands top Schools and Universities or is Internationally educated. 

Not that education and financial independence is the be all and end all, it would be wrong to generalise - However, my comments here are purely in rebuttal to those who persistently and sarcastically challenge that 'every ThaiVisa member claims they have a "Fair skinned, internationally educated Chinese/Thai Girlfriend or Wife"....  as if their claims are false....  The fact remains that many do.

From the comments alone its blatantly clear that the majority of posters are 'mongers who arrived late in life and shacked up with the first <deleted> who polished their gun and then bought her a some land and a house... True love indeed! :whistling:

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

#MeToo

I sent mine to High School, she's done 2 years of university and is having a rest before her final 2 years.

Then I'll be able to claim educated and wealthy ......... but maybe not light skinned or Chinese ............

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

hey, watch your words

my girl actually is different

she is number 1  p u ssy dart break balloon champion

Archived