Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

It's alright for you lot. You've got your POTY sorted out but here I remain, stuck with Madam Hussein whose foul mood looks set to continue well into the new year...:ermm:

Baboon, you have represented yourself and your flag with extreme grace and diplomacy.   As soon as Thaivisa gets a seat on the Security Council, I am personally going to nominate you.  

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, baboon said:

It's alright for you lot. You've got your POTY sorted out but here I remain, stuck with Madam Hussein whose foul mood looks set to continue well into the new year...:ermm:

most of the guys on TV change theirs every couple of years ......

4 minutes ago, transam said:

The pic was carefully chosen....Meaning....

"I may be shirtless but I can smile"....:stoner:

See what you voted for? Now he thinks he is Putin. He'll be on a horse next...:ph34r:

Seriously though, well done, fella. It could have gone to far worse...

17 minutes ago, Scott said:

Baboon, you have represented yourself and your flag with extreme grace and diplomacy.   As soon as Thaivisa gets a seat on the Security Council, I am personally going to nominate you.  

You do know that a certain poster from World News has literally vomited blood after reading that...?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Mate, the dogs walk around in pairs on my soi... Skinheads won't come here...

That would be upper klong teuy ...... Nice area ...... drove through it once, not intentionally, took a left instead of a right and managed to escape with an almost intact vehicle!

Just now, geronimo said:

That would be upper klong teuy ...... Nice area ...... drove through it once, not intentionally, took a left instead of a right and managed to escape with an almost intact vehicle!

I lost my antenna ... It wasn't you, was it?

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Mate, the dogs walk around in pairs on my soi... Skinheads won't come here...

Have you ever considered that the general attitude of the local community might have something to do with all your pals running around showing their third eye!

51 minutes ago, geronimo said:

The word is he is going to take you into a soundproof room and sing his heart out!

That's OK -- when I find out where the ceremony is actually to be held, I will arrange with James Taylor's management to have Mr. Taylor show up, sing a few songs, and then say "That is what Trans sounds like" before leaving the stage.

Just now, JLCrab said:

That's OK -- when I find out where the ceremony is actually to be held, I will arrange with James Taylor's management to have Mr. Taylor show up, sing a few songs, and then say "That is what Trans sounds like" before leaving the stage.

Excllent idea! That would be something for T to aim at!

OK...First off thanks for the above comments....:thumbsup:

Getting my name on a brass plaque in the TVF office with my name on will really be a blast...

Like to thank TVF staff for doing a great job searching out the naughty boys, think there will be a few noses deep in the froth today..

Think we all had a bit of fun, so thanks to all who got involved, and those who were nominated know that folk out there like their input.

After winning silver the last two years and now the gold certainly tells me l have caused a few smiles over the years..

I didn't stick around last night because of last years memories of odd balls telling lies about myself to "plant seeds" so members shifted votes, the no shifting votes thing l reckon put an end to that crap.

Believe it or not these creeps are still telling lies about me AND TVF staff elsewhere, sad bunch. They should really get a life, or a bird..

Anyhoooo, fat bloke and his side kick (boy wonder) will now have a lot of explaining to do to their "followers" regarding their "insider" information crap about Trans isn't going to win POTY...:stoner:

If I am still around I will definitely be involved with next years POTY, though l will be more relaxed for sure.

Hey Scott, when will my 8 dots be changed to gold ones......thumbs.gif.ca812b50ac5bb7e2639a34257795ccc8.gif

Just now, transam said:

Getting my name on a brass plaque in the TVF office with my name on will really be a blast...

Like to thank TVF staff for doing a great job searching out the naughty boys, think there will be a few noses deep in the froth today..

Think we all had a bit of fun, so thanks to all who got involved, and those who were nominated know that folk out there like their input.

After winning silver the last two years and now the gold certainly tells me l have caused a few smiles over the years..

I didn't stick around last night because of last years memories of odd balls telling lies about myself to "plant seeds" so members shifted votes, the no shifting votes thing l reckon put an end to that crap.

Believe it or not these creeps are still telling lies about me AND TVF staff elsewhere, sad bunch. They should really get a life, or a bird..

Anyhoooo, fat bloke and his side kick (boy wonder) will now have a lot of explaining to do to their "followers" regarding their "insider" information crap about Trans isn't going to win POTY...:stoner:

If I am still around I will definitely be involved with next years POTY, though l will be more relaxed for sure.

Hey Scott, when will my 8 dots be changed to gold ones......thumbs.gif.ca812b50ac5bb7e2639a34257795ccc8.gif

I want 2 of your old black ones .... :partytime2:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Go on, my son! Stick the boot in...

unnamed (2).gif

11 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I do a good cover of this one...:stoner:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Bring it on.......thumbs.gif.1ddecf669b802128c0990c1e46079bd7.gif

Actually, it was suggested when a mod mentioned that the US government hires hackers to protect themselves online, and Scott jumped up and said, "So Trans could control the underhandedness in future POTY contests!".

As much as I like this virtual stuff, I'd like to propose that we have a "RPPOTY" (Real Person Poster Of The Year) contest. I mean all you need here is a keyboard and some images and you can be anyone, and the fact that Trans is actually a panel beater's wife from Rotherham proves my point.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

As much as I like this virtual stuff, I'd like to propose that we have a "RPPOTY" (Real Person Poster Of The Year) contest. I mean all you need here is a keyboard and some images and you can be anyone, and the fact that Trans is actually a panel beater's wife from Rotherham proves my point.

?Doe, a deer, a female deer, Ray, a tyre fitter from Swindon...?

18 minutes ago, transam said:

I do a good cover of this one...:stoner:

Yes -- but since we have never heard your good cover and maybe won't, the next best thing is to have Mr. Taylor show up and tell the TV assembled hoi polloi that you do a good cover. BTW this one is my favorite -- maybe you could do one of your non-singing covers as I know first-hand the snowy (Massachusetts) Turnpike from Stockbbridge to Boston.

Edited by JLCrab

Just now, geronimo said:

You obviously have not yet realised what lays ahead ......

Yes, you can sing and drink tonight .... but at 5am there will be a minivan to whisk you off to the first stop on what will be a whistlestop tour of the north east lasting 7 days (and nights) ....

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

Yes -- but since we have never heard your good cover and maybe won't, the next best thing is to have Mr. Taylor show up and tell the TV assembled hoi polloi that you do a good cover. BTW this one is my favorite:

I can do  that one too, as well as Fire and Rain, You got a friend and Steam Roller...:stoner:

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Wish I could say more but I don't want to start off my reign suspended...Think job done...

classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.1be5a4dc64d9ba1d8c86a5936afc6cd3.gif

Don't worry about any of that. I am not without influence if Scott decides on a crackdown...

images (1).jpeg

Giving out TV stickers to prathom children is quickly followed by a photoshoot with the local bib (no tatts showing for that one!), then after a quick bite to eat (no alchohol allowed during tours) it's off to meet the first of the many Poo Yai Bahn's who will grovel at your feet and try to get you drunk on 40 degree ......

Just now, geronimo said:

Giving out TV stickers to prathom children is quickly followed by a photoshoot with the local bib (no tatts showing for that one!), then after a quick bite to eat (no alchohol allowed during tours) it's off to meet the first of the many Poo Yai Bahn's who will grovel at your feet and try to get you drunk on 40 degree ......

all the while wearing your tiara and TV T shirt .....