Australian child sex abusers on notice in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, coxo said:

Twist my words, both parties are to blame, you would have to joking, a young child is to blame, you sound like a Pedo, hope they have a good look at you...Just1voice

oh dear,  have you got a long way to go.

54 minutes ago, natway09 said:

It's a bit more complex than just "supply & demand"

These guys are just perverts & sick to feel the need to molest children.

In particular with the fact that there is not exactly a shortage of " sex available" just about anywhere in this country.

Lock em up & throw away the key

I agree

45 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I absolutely agree. 

I'm all for gay consenting  adults.smoking consenting adults. Drug consenting adults. Alcohol consenting adults. Do I want them promoting to children these things whilst teaching in schools, being promoted on tv shows, having parades and posters encouraging it. 

No. 

When they forced all this gay propaganda on people, it was only a matter of time for the pedophiles to seek their open place in society. Gays, priests, drug dealers, smoking companies and pedophiles know they must get their victims young. 

Nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Yes, that is the defense when anyone ever points out the abuse perpetuated by gay adult males on boy children. 

You must be gay in the closet. 

The other classic is you are racist. To try to force a person to stop speaking truths that might cause a certain group to feel uncomfortable. 

There should be a definable word for that tactic. It's so common these days. 

What about voidtrueism?

First the definition in general use (even if clinically incorrect) pedophilia is generally applied to under-age sex (which generally means under the age of 18 when it comes to sex for money).   I have run into girls that worked in bars in Thailand -- even in western oriented bars that were under that age.  They were not going with gay people.  The mamasans that I mentioned that have been previously arrested, were working at western oriented bars.  There were no shortage of customers that would knowingly bar fine these girls for services - and the girls knew which hotels to go to.   Short-term hotels have also been targetted for ignoring the age requirements.   All my observations of this behaviour were not gay... but then the places I went to have a drink at were not places gays went to... so my personal observations may be slanted one way, while your observations are slanted another way.

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"...if there is no supply, there can be no demand. Simple economics".

Simple economics?  Sounds much more like couldn't-be-more-wrong economics; if there is no supply demand can grow, if there is no demand there will be no supply!

Really got to agree with your quote.

perfect economics.

2 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

First the definition in general use (even if clinically incorrect) pedophilia is generally applied to under-age sex (which generally means under the age of 18 when it comes to sex for money).   I have run into girls that worked in bars in Thailand -- even in western oriented bars that were under that age.  They were not going with gay people.  The mamasans that I mentioned that have been previously arrested, were working at western oriented bars.  There were no shortage of customers that would knowingly bar fine these girls for services - and the girls knew which hotels to go to.   Short-term hotels have also been targetted for ignoring the age requirements.   All my observations of this behaviour were not gay... but then the places I went to have a drink at were not places gays went to... so my personal observations may be slanted one way, while your observations are slanted another way.

You are correct, there are a lot of underage girls working in the bars usually in the range of 15 to 18 with most being 16 or 17. I have not seen  foreigners arrested for that. Though in the last couple of years the police have been vigilant on checking the bars for underage girls. There are also many boy bars with young men 16 or 17 working. Again it's unusual to see a prosecution for this age group. The overwhelming majority of foreigners prosecuted for pedophilia in Thailand are males sexing young boys in the median age of 7 to 14.

Go through all the papers. Stands out like a sore thumb. I am a supporter of the gay community, but you lot really need to openly and honestly address this issue. 

A libelous defamatory post and a reply to it has been removed.

Forum rule.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.
Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

As long as you have under legal aged girls selling it, you will have old men buying it.  

How many times do we see an older woman walking a younger made up girl around arm in arm 'selling' her on the streets.........I saw one yesterday being walked up and down Soi 6 that couldn't have been over 15 yo.   she was having a hard time walking cause her shoes were too big.  So much make up to make her look older it was funny, heard them talking, it wasn't Thai so I assume they are Burmese, or Khmer.

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

why are pedo's given passports in the first place. If the immigration know they have 180 suspected pedo's in Thailand why not just round them up and deport them, PC be damned

Somebody must have issued visas for them, or the usual 30 days, doesn't matter.

Are you really suggesting that they should round them up and deport them? 

IMO, the only way to prevent any harm is to not let enter them into Thailand. 

Edited by jenny2017

46 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Let's face facts, every gay person I know was abused before the age of 15. The correlation between gay males and being abused as a child is absolutely overwhelming. 

The majority , if not all pedophilia acts by foreigners in Thailand are gay males sexing male boy children. So no, not illogical at all. 

Absolute BS.

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

Somebody must have issued visas for them, or the usual 30 days, doesn't matter.

Are you really suggesting that they should round them up and deport them? 

IMO, the only way to prevent any harm is to not let enter them onto Thailand. 

"not let enter them onto Thailand" Jenny, new years eve was two days ago, are you re-tanking? I agree they shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place but I assume that they have just received info from foreign governments as to the identity of these people so the next best thing would be to correct a mistake by deporting them.

3 hours ago, Catoni said:

I read before about older Thai pimp women providing young girls to both Thai and foreigner pedophiles. 

In the article, it mentioned about a few of those women being arrested by the BIBs.

Pedophiles are those who are attracted to and abuse pre-pubescent children of either sex.  The cut off point for pedophilia is 13 years of age.

I wonder how many of those abused are over 13 but below the age of consent? I've read a lot of reports of  teens being coerced into the sex trade by parents or other relatives. 

Some very sick people out there.

55 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Let's face facts, every gay person I know was abused before the age of 15. The correlation between gay males and being abused as a child is absolutely overwhelming. 

The majority , if not all pedophilia acts by foreigners in Thailand are gay males sexing male boy children. So no, not illogical at all. 

What a load of rubbish!! We don't know which gay people you know, but that's not of interest.

Interesting that your friends told you it happened before they were 15. 

Not all gay people were sexuelly abused and many pedophiles are into little girls. How a foreign adult can have such an opinion is scary to me.

Why don't you Google a bit before you're posting?

Edited by jenny2017