Have you left Thailand ?

superal

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, amvet said:

I'm a firm believer in womens equality.  Not superiority.  Equality.  

As am I, and I worked in a female dominated career for over 30 years where I was treated as an equal most of the time. However, I did lose any belief that women should be treated better than men, which is what is actually happening with the subtle brainwashing that all women good, all men bad.

Just look at tv advertising where women are portrayed as clever, intelligent etc while men are just bumbling buffoons. Enough of that propaganda and people start to believe it.

However, what many people seem to overlook, is that "equality" does not mean "same as". As I found out over many years, women and men are not, never have been and never will be "the same". We don't think the same, we don't like the same things, and we don't understand the opposite gender. No man will ever understand women, and visa versa.

In LOS, at the moment, the balance is pretty much equal, IMO, while back home the scales are heavily weighted to the female side. LOS is changing though, and not for the better, IMO. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:26 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

Not sure medical care make me feel good, I try to avoid that.

If all I wanted was cheap sex and booze, I'd be living in PI, Thailand is double price for those items.

But wanting sex is normal, I don't know of any man that wouldn't have sex every day if it were easily available.

I don't know of any man that wouldn't have sex every day if it were easily available.

I think there are a few on TVF that claim to spend their evenings discussing philosophy and such, rather than enjoying a spot of rumpty with their significant other.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, amvet said:

I look at medical care as a preventative.  I get frequent check ups and feel much better with less problems than I see in people who don't go the doctor on a regular basis.  I don't know about booze because I rarely drink but small town sex costs between 300 and 1000 baht daily and I don't think the PI is less than that.  

LOL. Last time I went to the very expensive Dr back home he told me there was nothing to be done to stop my ankle pain, except by having special ( very expensive ) shoes made at my own expense, but the local herbal guy showed me how to do stretches that cured the problem for nothing.

I gave up putting my trust in Drs long, long ago.

At least in Thailand I can buy antibiotics over the counter.

All a "checkup" does is make one worried if the BP is slightly high, and be put on loads of unnecessary drugs.

Up to the individual, but I'll go to the Dr if I have a problem I can't solve, and prefer not to be worried about things that MIGHT happen.

Unlike some, I don't want to live till the last painful moment after being confined to a hell hole rest home for years upon horrible years.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:26 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

But wanting sex is normal, I don't know of any man that wouldn't have sex every day if it were easily available.

Well theres a first time for everything , nice to meet you .

Being a single guy with spare funds available and living close to a red light area , I get offered sex numerous times on a daily basis , everything from bargirls , streetgirls , ladyboys , massage parlours with extras , and the local girls who really should still be in education , girls having a drink downstairs who have run out of drink and would indulge for a bottle of samsung and theres my female friend who need servicing every night .

After a prolonged period of drunken debauchery , I got completely bored with it , became tee-total and celibate , apart from the freebie friend who I visit when the need arises .

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Being a single guy with spare funds available and living close to a red light area , I get offered sex numerous times on a daily basis , everything from bargirls , streetgirls , ladyboys , massage parlours with extras , and the local girls who really should still be in education , girls having a drink downstairs who have run out of drink and would indulge for a bottle of samsung and theres my female friend who need servicing every night .

After a prolonged period of drunken debauchery , I got completely bored with it , became tee-total and celibate , apart from the freebie friend who I visit when the need arises .

Tee-total & celibate , sounds like you have been banged up 

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

sorry to hear about your outcome .....     If your reasonably young you still have time to go back into it.

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

Completely the same. Could not give a rats ass about it. Am single, good job, relatively young and not bad looking. I presume its a case that you could easily have it anytime you wanted with little or no effort. If i was in the mood and met a nice lady i would obviously partake, but i never go out looking for it and quite frankly can take or leave it.

1 hour ago, superal said:

Tee-total & celibate , sounds like you have been banged up 

The opposite for me .

Previously, my whole life seemed to revolve around drinking and girls .

That life is OK, if you have something like a job , to keep you away from that for a while .

As Im not working , my whole existence was either drinking , drunk or hungover and I was either with a girl , or trying to get rid of one .

Quite a few girls tried to move in with me permanently and I had to turf them out , I then stopped allowing girl to even stay for the whole night , uncomfortable situations , the girl from last night wants to go out to eat , sat in a restaurant , hungover , nothing to say , and wishing that they would just go .

Got completely bored with drinking and girl , so, gave them both up , and the money that I save , I spend it on other, better things .

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to tell everyone else , what they should be doing , I am just talking about me and what I want  

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The opposite for me .

That life is OK, if you have something like a job , to keep you away from that for a while .

As Im not working , my whole existence was either drinking , drunk or hungover and I was either with a girl , or trying to get rid of one .

Quite a few girls tried to move in with me permanently and I had to turf them out , I then stopped allowing girl to even stay for the whole night , uncomfortable situations , the girl from last night wants to go out to eat , sat in a restaurant , hungover , nothing to say , and wishing that they would just go .

Got completely bored with drinking and girl , so, gave them both up , and the money that I save , I spend it on other, better things .

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to tell everyone else , what they should be doing , I am just talking about me and what I want  

Maybe if you drank less, you wouldn't have got so hungover, and worn out

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The opposite for me .

A bit like working in a chocolate factory , soon get fed up with eating chocolate . Everything in moderation I suppose and easy to fall into the drinking slide . What have you found that occupies your time now and is the temptation there to return to your old habits ? 

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

So I'll guess when Superal started this topic he wasn't figuring he was starting a topic that might as well have been "How Often Do You Get Laid?"

:laugh: Funny for sure but maybe you can start that as a new topic and see where that goes . It is often the case when having a yarn in a bar that the conversation ends up with a sexual tone as has happened here .

11 minutes ago, superal said:

:laugh: Funny for sure but maybe you can start that as a new topic and see where that goes . It is often the case when having a yarn in a bar that the conversation ends up with a sexual tone as has happened here .

No need to start one -- enough of them end up there anyway.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:26 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

LOL!

That's because you were denied regular sex for decades when you were married.

In the meantime, other guys - myself included - were inundated with women our age who wanted sex as much if not more than we did.

It's easily available here but it's easy to say "no" when you've had a lifetime of indulgence

31 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

LOL!

<snip>

In the meantime, other guys - myself included - were inundated with women our age who wanted sex as much if not more than we did.

It's easily available here but it's easy to say "no" when you've had a lifetime of indulgence

Some of us actually have to go through this life not being you.

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

Perhaps guys that are always drunk when they do it are not good lovers and the females are not interested in getting into it with a drunk guy. Any girl can lie back and think of something more pleasant than the beer fumes in their face.

Having had the opportunity to have really excellent rumpy with a friendly and willing partner, I doubt anything beats it, and were life more kind I'd still be enjoying muchly every day.

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

LOL!

That's because you were denied regular sex for decades when you were married.

Serious question. If someone has done something that was immensely satisfying, and extremely pleasurable, why would they be prepared to give it up if they still had the opportunity to do so?

I've never wanted to give up anything I enjoyed in my entire life.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

sorry to hear about your outcome .....     If your reasonably young you still have time to go back into it.

No need to still be young. I never knew what good rumpy was till I fortunately arrived in LOS well past middle age.

Had I not left the land I call home I'd still believe that sex was something you only got when herself indoors was prepared for a mercy < deleted > or a gift for one's birthday, and even then was rather boring.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps guys that are always drunk when they do it are not good lovers and the females are not interested in getting into it with a drunk guy. Any girl can lie back and think of something more pleasant than the beer fumes in their face.

Having had the opportunity to have really excellent rumpy with a friendly and willing partner, I doubt anything beats it, and were life more kind I'd still be enjoying muchly every day.

TBH, most of the time, the girls were just as drunk as I was