Cries go unheeded as pretty Soi Cowboy waitress found strangled and battered in nearby building

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a disgusting weak group of Thais. Leaving this girl to be bashed to death. 

I would like to offer the soldier the same offerings. You are a weak dirty Thai coward..like so many others. I not surprised you were part of dad's army. lt delivers so many scum bags. what a army lol.

3 important rules for farang in Thailand.

1. Never intervene !!!
2. Never witness !!!
3. Never help !!!

In January 2013, I saw a German tourist (it was later that she turned out to be German) walking down the road in the Pratunam area when she got hit by a tuk tuk. The tuk tuk driver was at fault as he was swerving from left to right down the road. He never stopped after he hit her, just drove off. I was driving on my bike behind the monkey driving the tuk tuk and saw what happened. I stopped and gave the tourist, who was unconscious, first aid and had someone call for an ambulance. Police showed up, told them what happened. The tourist regained consciousness and couldn't speak a word English, only German as she suffered a concussion and a temporary loss of memory. Didn't remember a thing what happened but she must have seen the tuk tuk coming as she was walking towards.

I was arrested by Pratunam police and taken to the police station. I managed to call my wife and she showed up. The police wanted to charge me for dangerous driving and causing an an accident with injured people. My wife called our lawyer and he recorded the conversation that my wife had with the police trying to get a bribe. They wanted to have 40,000 THB to let me off the hook. One hour later our lawyer with a very high ranking head of the police showed up at the Pratunam police office. I was allowed to go but still had to testify about the accident a few days later. I was still a suspect. Police didn't look for any other witnesses.

We visited the German tourist a day later in Bangkok Hospital and I told her that I helped her when she was unconscious. She remembered what happened, that she was suddenly hit by a tuk tuk swerving the road. We called our lawyer about this. Contacted the German embassy and made an appointment with the German tourist that remained hospitalised for several weeks as she also had broken her hip and needed surgery. My lawyer, my wife, a German-Thai translator, a representative from the German Embassy and the high ranking police attended the hearing of the German tourist at Bangkok Hospital. Luckily the German tourist had travel insurance. I paid over 60,000 THB for our lawyer, translator and having a testimony. Pratunam police never showed up at Bangkok Hospital doing any investigation at all. Farang is always guilty, Thai don't do such things !!!

It took me till late 2014 for getting paid by the German tourist's travel insurance for having taken a testimony about my innocence. Without her efforts that I was getting blamed causing an accident while I was giving her first aid

The lesson I learned:  Farang is always guilty, Thai don't do such things !!!

Never interfere, never witness and never help someone in Thailand. You're the one to blame everything on because you're farang !!! 

58 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Glad you intervened and it worked out well for the girls. But if you had been killed or severely injured a bunch of TVF posts would have posted how dumb you were to intervene —— some of the same guys that are posting their are outrage that no one intervened in this case. We all answer that little voice when danger appears and easy to criticize others when a bad result occurs. Hindsight is 20/20. 

Careful boys very careful. l are more than qualified. Still if I hurt the Thai the table will be reversed. They are very racist and the girl will turn over as well.  A untrained lad may find himself with a knife in his guts. The Thai police may not charge him fully. Pending Thai support.  

As for the the rest up to you 

7 minutes ago, PAIBKK said:

1. Never intervene !!!
2. Never witness !!!
3. Never help !!!

In January 2013, I saw a German tourist (it was later that she turned out to be German) walking down the road in the Pratunam area when she got hit by a tuk tuk. The tuk tuk driver was at fault as he was swerving from left to right down the road. He never stopped after he hit her, just drove off. I was driving on my bike behind the monkey driving the tuk tuk and saw what happened. I stopped and gave the tourist, who was unconscious, first aid and had someone call for an ambulance. Police showed up, told them what happened. The tourist regained consciousness and couldn't speak a word English, only German as she suffered a concussion and a temporary loss of memory. Didn't remember a thing what happened but she must have seen the tuk tuk coming as she was walking towards.

I was arrested by Pratunam police and taken to the police station. I managed to call my wife and she showed up. The police wanted to charge me for dangerous driving and causing an an accident with injured people. My wife called our lawyer and he recorded the conversation that my wife had with the police trying to get a bribe. They wanted to have 40,000 THB to let me off the hook. One hour later our lawyer with a very high ranking head of the police showed up at the Pratunam police office. I was allowed to go but still had to testify about the accident a few days later. I was still a suspect. Police didn't look for any other witnesses.

We visited the German tourist a day later in Bangkok Hospital and I told her that I helped her when she was unconscious. She remembered what happened, that she was suddenly hit by a tuk tuk swerving the road. We called our lawyer about this. Contacted the German embassy and made an appointment with the German tourist that remained hospitalised for several weeks as she also had broken her hip and needed surgery. My lawyer, my wife, a German-Thai translator, a representative from the German Embassy and the high ranking police attended the hearing of the German tourist at Bangkok Hospital. Luckily the German tourist had travel insurance. I paid over 60,000 THB for our lawyer, translator and having a testimony. Pratunam police never showed up at Bangkok Hospital doing any investigation at all. Farang is always guilty, Thai don't do such things !!!

It took me till late 2014 for getting paid by the German tourist's travel insurance for having taken a testimony about my innocence. Without her efforts that I was getting blamed causing an accident while I was giving her first aid

Never interfere, never witness and never help someone in Thailand. You're the one to blame everything on because you're farang !!! 

A familiar story I am afraid and my wife warned me numerous times not to get involved as I would be implicated.  What a country!

6 minutes ago, PAIBKK said:

1. Never intervene !!!
2. Never witness !!!
3. Never help !!!

To a point. A girl gets a slap ok

The girl getting smashed NO.

Saw a young rat in front of a Karaoke punch the girl so hard I hurd the shot land and saw. He then kicked her

I exploded and <deleted> the Thai he got what he needed a hammering 2 x1 .2 was not enough. The dumb girl stayed. After it really was not worth it

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

A familiar story I am afraid and my wife warned me numerous times not to get involved as I would be implicated.  What a country!

correct the police are crooks and a disgrace and couldn't detect a hooker in a bar

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

They had heard her cries for help as an argument ensued but no one dared intervene.

That says all that needs to be said. Shameful, cowardly but expected in a country where the abuse of women is accepted and encouraged by far too many men.

Can't even get off their useless <deleted> to at least steal a peek and alert the boss, cops - anyone. It can be done anonymously if there is fear of retribution. But just do something. The apathy in this society is just appalling.

3 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

BTW, here's an unrelated fact: remember the lady who sued McDonald's after she spilled boiling coffee on herself?

Since it's an unrelated fact why are you bringing it up here? It has no connection to the original topic. Just cluttering the thread.

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The problem with helping a thai women defend herself against a Thai man, is that when you join in, his friends will join in on you, or he'll be off to get his buddies. 

All possible, but you got to take a look first to determine whether their are friends who might join in?  If he goes get his buddy then you and the girl can then run?:sleep:

Just now, thailand49 said:

All possible, but you got to take a look first to determine whether their are friends who might join in?  If he goes get his buddy then you and the girl can then run?:sleep:

Yes, run off down a dark alley, its raining, take shelter in a disused building , pull her tightly towards you, she gazes lovingly into your eyes , you embrace each other and passionately kiss and a life time love relationship begins

2 hours ago, Media1 said:

what a disgusting weak group of Thais. Leaving this girl to be bashed to death. 

I would like to offer the soldier the same offerings. You are a weak dirty Thai coward..like so many others. I not surprised you were part of dad's army. lt delivers so many scum bags. what a army lol.

But it was too tough for him in there and that is why he was a dirty deserter. He is a woman bashing coward that should be tarred and feathered with chicken feathers and made to continually walk around the rest of his life with a chicken head around his neck

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

There is no evidence that this woman was a prostitute though , although she probably was , the woman from the other story was quite clearly a prostitute 

no no no ...according to many who posted ,all the female thais Prostitues..so let me explain... all thai women provide many services ,long time to short time,they will cook your meals , wash your clothes , cut your nails,they listen to your complaining and silly jokes they sleep beside you and listen to your snoring they sit beside you, with your pals at the bar ,they watch your fav sports and for the most part do not complain.  etc etc etc.. these woman are your mother your g.f your companion your tour guide, and your lover..is this the definition of a prostitute?..this is the service industry of thailand...I and many  others here call them woman..

44 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, run off down a dark alley, its raining, take shelter in a disused building , pull her tightly towards you, she gazes lovingly into your eyes , you embrace each other and passionately kiss and a life time love relationship begins

Get your hand off your small pecker and stop dreaming, it is time for you to wake up

6 minutes ago, mok199 said:

no no no ...according to many who posted ,all the female thais Prostitues..so let me explain... all thai women provide many services ,long time to short time,they will cook your meals , wash your clothes , cut your nails,they listen to your complaining and silly jokes they sleep beside you and listen to your snoring they sit beside you, with your pals at the bar ,they watch your fav sports and for the most part do not complain.  etc etc etc.. these woman are your mother your g.f your companion your tour guide, and your lover..is this the definition of a prostitute?..this is the service industry of thailand...I and many  others here call them woman..

Lot of sense there.  Some of the bar-girls do look for a relationship with a farang and some don't.  Just like every profession there is no point in generalising on the people in it.  Many people get ripped off by bar-girls and hookers in general.  It goes with the territory but we shouldn't paint all with the same brush.  There are also some real treasures out there.

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The problem with helping a thai women defend herself against a Thai man, is that when you join in, his friends will join in on you, or he'll be off to get his buddies. 

No,  no,  no.  You beat the shit out of them so they can't get their friends because they are unconscious.  <deleted> hell.  You give getting in a fight abroad a totally misleading,  depressing---yet significantly---illogical context.
They would beat the shit out of you,  so if they want a fight or they've pushed you to it,  you do what they would do to you.
Their country,  their rules.
Whilst a significant of Thais are quite hard,  on average they're cowardly and even the hard ones are frightened of foreigners as they know that they will occasionally clobber them.
Just have fun with it and you may save some lives.

NOTE:  This advice varies if you're on an island where you have limited escape routes or if they know where you are staying,  but be clear that the ones who start fights are often thinking they're gangsters,  so don't delude yourself;  if they're not totally <deleted>,  they'll remember you and if they're not too ashamed to tell their friends,  then that could be dangerous,  so think through the altercation and the consequences of all this where possible.

4 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Really sorry for her.

Lady boys are strong, but they are mentally bit weaker.

Police should help them to obtain guns for free, for their own safety.

Was she a lady boy?  I didn't see that in the OP

57 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Lot of sense there.  Some of the bar-girls do look for a relationship with a farang and some don't.  Just like every profession there is no point in generalising on the people in it.  Many people get ripped off by bar-girls and hookers in general.  It goes with the territory but we shouldn't paint all with the same brush.  There are also some real treasures out there.

yes most are thieves and liers and all, are opportunists, but,sex is just part of their ''job description''..

10 hours ago, sandrew33 said:

Twice I've intervened in Thailand. Once in the apartment next door to mine in Sukhumvit when I went and knocked on the door and asked if all were ok. Girl left and ran away, guy threatened me but moved out of the building 2 days later. Thai v Thai. 

Once in the street on Suk Road when a young farang guy was threatening abd slapping his Thai girlfriend on a long walk down from Soi 4 all the way to Asoke. I simply followed and then intervened when he started blocking her and then slapping her. He told me to <deleted> off etc etc but eventually he let her go and she bolted to the BTS. An American guy got my back when the young guy looked like he might get physical. 

Obviously one needs to exercise some discretion but doing nothing when a fellow human is being physically assaulted isn't an option IMO.  

I hear what you say, but if, like me, you couldn't defend yourself against a 5 year old with one arm, what would you do, assuming, like me, you don't want to get maimed?

I hope that in a situation like that I'd at least call the tourist police ( no point calling the ordinary cops if one can't speak Thai well enough ).

11 hours ago, PAIBKK said:

Nonsense, I have been helped many times by Thais.  I have not paid anything , do not generalize all Thais even if you were unlucky one time.