Chrisp...gay People In Thailand Forum Founder

mjh129

It is with profound sadness to report that Tony award-winning, lighting designer and Gay People in Thailand Forum Founder, Chris Parry aka ChrisP passed away a few days ago in San Diego. Chris so loved Thailand, his Thai partner, Champ, and passing time on this forum. Chris was one of my dearest friends and I am devastated. What a brilliant yet laidback Brit with such a kindred soul. RIP ChrisP. I love you.

http://www-theatre.ucsd.edu/people/faculty.html

Thats terrible news. I was unfortunate to have never met him in person but found in interacting with him as a fellow moderator that he was a very kind, sympathetic person. This is very sad news indeed and must be a great loss to those who loved him. My deepest sympathies to his partner and his family and friends.

I am truly saddened to hear this, Chris and I started the gay forum together and we swapped so many ideas, we spoke many times early on in the gay forums life, and yet I knew virtually nothing about the man himself. I feel I have missed the chance to improve my own life by missing the chance to know him better.

I will never forget the ChrisP that I knew here on thaivisa.

What sad news! I had hoped to meet him again, and I have not heard anything about him in ever so long. My condolences to his family and to Champ. I will attempt to contact Champ- I believe he once posted here, long ago- and let him know that many of Chris's electronic friends are deeply saddened.

"Steven"

Wow - I'm incredibly sad. He was an asset to TV and I was sad to see him go. Just goes to show how short life is - need to literally live it the best you can and do everything you plan because today might be your last.

My prayers and sympathies go out to Chris, his mates and loved ones. :o

Edited by britmaveric