Israeli murder suspects apologize to Thailand for damaging the image of tourism

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lingba said:

and the tuk tuk scums that rip off tourists?,,,the idiot drivers who carry weapons, jet ski thugs, speed boat idiots and meth brained van and bus drivers that kill tourists on a daily basis?....any apologies from them for tarnishing Thai tourism?

One  Israeli dead,  two more looking at a life sentence but you manage to get a Thai bash in. 

Well done!! 

That is why I read this forum.. Fair and balanced comments from the keyboard intelligentsia.

Just now, tryasimight said:

One  Israeli dead,  two more looking at a life sentence but you manage to get a Thai bash in. 

Well done!! 

No... I manage to get the truth in...did you graduate from the school of lopsided thinking?

You offered a question..... No truth involved in a question,  cannot happen. 

Appears you did not graduate from anywhere. 

You childish, but oh so predictable comment disguised as a question, is pertinent to thread in what way.  Apart from a Thai bash as mentioned earlier. 

Send the 2 sweet hearts to the palestinian conflict zone and they can have their fun time
Why are you conflating that with this? They are accused and likely guilty murderers. They didn't design Israeli government policy. You get the difference right? I understand hostility for these crims but a number of posts on these topics are about general hostility towards Israelis in general. That's bigotry.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, tryasimight said:

Well done!! 

That is why I read this forum.. Fair and balanced comments from the keyboard intelligentsia.

Don't be stupid. Lingba was stating facts, or did that escape your attention in your haste to find some 'Thai-bashing' in the observation?

I have not read all the replies and I am sure someone said it before but

I don't think they are sorry they did it, I think they are sorry they got caught. And I dont think they give a damn about Thai turism.  

got a Lot of clout these people ( They were wearing balaclavas and bullet proof vests and accompanied by a lawyer appointed by the Israeli embassy and an interpreter.) most embassies offer assistance, but lawyers ??,  I remember the young British couple murderd on Koh Samui, when UK police came out they were just bystanders, had no involvement or jurisdiction. Rock on Israel 

2 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Well done!! 

Whats the matter does the truth hurt?

Thai media reported yesterday that the two Israelis involved in the revenge killing of a man on Koh Samui in broad daylight on Sunday had apologized to the Thai people for damaging the image of tourism.

the only thing these 2 are sorry about is getting caught !!!!!!:shock1:

21 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thank god. I was getting annoyed with people offering their condolences to the slayed victim. Really wanted to grab some members on here by their shirts and ask, "What about the image of Thai tourism!" 

the Thais messed that one up a long time ago:cheesy:

A comment/question which was totally unrelated to this topic has been removed as well as a reply.

Forum Netiquette:

7. Please do not post off-topic responses in an attempt to hijack the thread. Such posts will be deleted. 

A post commenting on moderation has now been removed. 

7 hours ago, BradWilkins said:

Surprising that the victim was able to travel to and enter Thailand, after just being released from a long jail sentence in Israel.

From Israel's side or Thailand's side? I suppose from Israel's side it depends on whether he was on some kind of probation phase. From Thailand's side if he wasn't currently a fugitive, I think he would have allowed entry the same as any other Israeli. 

Archived