Thaivisa exclusive: Beware the "Black Widow" - Norwegian's wife on dating site prowl for another victim

webfact

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DavisH said:

Hopefully, some Nigerian will scam her. Obviously, the benz was not in his name, or it could not have been sold. Some guys really need to wise up - don't invest in LoS what you can't afford to lose. 

except a couple of faked signatures and a passport copy can often get it done.. 

My wife died, my car was in her name and there was also solo bank account.. Didnt take much effort to get it all. 

Those who say invest only what you are willing to lose 

getting married ect

Why bother in the first place with that kind of attitude it odds on it will fail

Met the wife build the house put our son though school university

And after 35 years our marriage is still going strong 

we have had our ups and downs as any marriage has but soldier on 

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Seems to me that he invested to much in things that he actually can not own in Thailand. It also looks like he took all his money and put it in a Thai bankaccount, to be frozen at any time.

I am not saying he is at fault here, and not saying that he had it coming. Just trying to state that it was not a very clever and smart move.

Ger Real, seriously, what are the odds on a Thai bank account being "frozen" thirty years here and never heard of this happening! there are enough genuine things in life to be paranoid over without inventing more!

4 minutes ago, CGW said:

Ger Real, seriously, what are the odds on a Thai bank account being "frozen" thirty years here and never heard of this happening! there are enough genuine things in life to be paranoid over without inventing more!

Happens.

Marriage is a poorly thought out scam that only survives through intense social pressure, media indoctrination of youth and punitive financial penalties for dissolution. -Ronin Man

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Because women are incapable of true love, women easily get over "heartbreak" ... WOMEN ONLY HAVE HEARTBREAK WHEN THE RICHEST MAN SHE COULD GET, DUMPED HER BEFORE SHE GOT TO STEAL HIS MONEY. Women Do Not Experience heartbreak as men do, they always get over it, fast! Men can hang themselves with heartbreak, Unanswered Love is the hardest thing for men. So Hard, it kills. We should never give them our hearts, that is like giving diamonds to a lizard. SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR PAIN when she breaks your heart. Evil, no empathy, total cold-heartedness to core.

sorry to be so cynical...but thats me

26167608_703447879845132_7022560497657365776_n.jpg

Really ?? Can you believe anything any woman says on these sites? ?  None will ever say the truth like ,  I framed my last husband and stole his car  etc etc  but I really a good girl..  Haha  just like all the bar girls say,   I just love you, you send me money I not go with any other man.. yeah right.. probably saying the same thing to 2 or more ??  other guys at the same time.....  

40 minutes ago, CGW said:

Didn´t say that the chance was big. It´s just that some people just can´t choose thair partners right. They end up with somebody that just there for the money. Others have problem with the laws in Thailand. They end up in the courts. Ironically theese people almost always belive that they can invest and own, at the same time they fill up their bank accounts with a lot of money.

Myself, I´ve been here over 17 years and no problem at all. Not moved everything here either, because one can never be too sure.

BTW!? Not heard about it? You seriously missed out on the good things news can be able to provide.

1 hour ago, RickTik said:

AsianDating,com is another site that scam artists use. While the site itself seems fine, there are definitely some questionable ones on there. A couple of years back, I put my profile on the site. I never pursued anything, but would get "interest" and "message" sent alerts. I recently was contacted by a woman named "Lucy". Her name on her Email address was Sujatal Pang.  She said she was from Malaysia. On her profile, she said she was a widow. I thought she was OK, so we sent some messages back and forth.  She then asked me to chat by video, so we did. She asked me about my financial worth.  Although it is decent, it "wasn't what she was looking for".   I had no problem with that because I wasn't "searching" anyway.  So, we parted.  Recently, the site sent me the latest "matches".  One of them was the same person with a different name. The name she used this time was Tracy.  The picture was the same. This is the picture:

Lucy A.jpg

Cute story

9 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Didn´t say that the chance was big. It´s just that some people just can´t choose thair partners right. They end up with somebody that just there for the money. Others have problem with the laws in Thailand. They end up in the courts. Ironically these people almost always belive that they can invest and own, at the same time they fill up their bank accounts with a lot of money.

Myself, I´ve been here over 17 years and no problem at all. Not moved everything here either, because one can never be too sure.

BTW!? Not heard about it? You seriously missed out on the good things news can be able to provide.

Yes the chance of bank account being frozen is pretty remote, glad you agree :) lot more chance of being in a road accident!

The folks that arrive here, naive, gullible & thinking with their *ricks, generally from a previously failed relationship then  treat the first bar girl they meet the same way as they treated their ex & know everything are generally lifes failures! They are the lines that refer to their former bargirls as "her who must be obeyed" etc! Wake up chaps!

No I have never heard of anyone having their bank accounts frozen, not sure if that is a news positive! theres little in the news these days that really is news anymore so tend to avoid reading!

Agree it is pretty stupid to have "all your eggs in one basket" thats true anywhere though.

She said

“Hello mister,

Where do you go?

You very handsome”

I felt like a beau.

“You are a good man

A very good heart,

You look like a film star”

I sure felt the part.

She said

“You want lady?

I come home with you,

I do all your cleaning,

Make house look like new”

“I don’t want money,

I take care for free,

I don’t want money,

Just ‘take care’ of me”

She moved into my house

To take care of me,

Not a week later

Mum got a bad knee.

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little

To fix mum’s bad knee.”

A month or so later

She got her next call

Her sister needs money

To go to high school

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little

For sisters’ degree”

Two months have gone now,

Her dad’s on the phone,

They’re taking the farm back

He can’t pay the loan.

“I don’t want money

I take care for free,

I send just a little

For farm and family”

She didn’t want money,

She took care of me,

She always told me

She’d take care for free.

Her mum’s leg is better

Her sister’s at school

Her dads got his farm back

I’ve paid for it all

She didn’t want money,

She took care of me,

Took me to the cleaners.......

She did it for free

4 hours ago, Colborn said:

This news report is accusing the law of corruption.

Isn't that illegal?

The news report is not claiming anything other that what he said, if he wants to defame the police that is his problem, I don't think there is any law preventing others from printing another's defaming remarks, why would there be?

5 hours ago, DavisH said:

Hopefully, some Nigerian will scam her. Obviously, the benz was not in his name, or it could not have been sold. Some guys really need to wise up - don't invest in LoS what you can't afford to lose. 

The only way to end up with a small fortune in Thailand is to arrive with a large fortune

The trouble with trust is you don't know who you can't trust until too late, gut instincts are helpful but when dealing with someone you want to be with we often overrule those feelings.

Iv'e been stung, but I prefer not to live in a world where I trust no one. This is not to be confused with being naive and simple in my dealings with others.

4 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Oddly enough…this sort of dark notoriety will probably appeal to some danger junkies.

LOL.

If I could go back in the time machine, I'd still get involved with her ( she was really great to start, and then the evil sister ruined it ), but wouldn't give her anything expensive, that I cared about leaving, wouldn't get officially married- only village wedding, and when it turned bad just walk away. That way I'd get the good days and still have plenty of money left to live here happily rest of my days.

Where most of us go wrong is putting too much of our money into a marriage that eventually goes bad. No one has to buy her a car, a house, land etc. Everything can be rented.

1 hour ago, johnnyonesock said:

Marriage is a poorly thought out scam that only survives through intense social pressure, media indoctrination of youth and punitive financial penalties for dissolution. -Ronin Man

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Because women are incapable of true love, women easily get over "heartbreak" ... WOMEN ONLY HAVE HEARTBREAK WHEN THE RICHEST MAN SHE COULD GET, DUMPED HER BEFORE SHE GOT TO STEAL HIS MONEY. Women Do Not Experience heartbreak as men do, they always get over it, fast! Men can hang themselves with heartbreak, Unanswered Love is the hardest thing for men. So Hard, it kills. We should never give them our hearts, that is like giving diamonds to a lizard. SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR PAIN when she breaks your heart. Evil, no empathy, total cold-heartedness to core.

sorry to be so cynical...but thats me

26167608_703447879845132_7022560497657365776_n.jpg

Wow mate I really hope you find your other sock.

Archived