Thaivisa exclusive: Beware the "Black Widow" - Norwegian's wife on dating site prowl for another victim

webfact

2 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

Well, its like talking to the deaf. Now I don't bother. I had a friend who only 2 weeks ago fell in love with a young bar girl in nana plaza. Waste of my time trying to wake him up. Since he's gone back to London I've been trying to remember which bar she's in emoji16.png

What a pal.............:post-4641-1156694083:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I'm also a "kept man"  by her ,what's the percentages for that retired mid 40's.

You have broken the unobtainable glass ceiling.........less than "one hundredthousandth of a half a percent" can do that.         .0000000000000000001%

Full credit to the guy for showing her for what she is but I hope he never goes back or it will be CCA time. Not all are like this but Bar girls are, as I said the other week when one of our well off friends got shafted thankfully after just a few weeks when she could not get a visa and went back to work on Samui peddling her granny.

On 1/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, Mark mark said:

Sorry about that mate, yes it was rambling, ... I was just seeing where the limit was I suppose, … and now I know. Thanks. 

Also it was late, hence the oversized font was an accident, …Yes, I thought that it looked a bit big ! … I thought that you page would shrink it ? … Like it changes when you cut, and paste it in to word, to edit it ....

And yes, I have not got my head buried in the sand, ... I must remove the capitals, … a BAD habit of mine for 20 years now, .. Apart from not being able to spell at all, (I am a Technical and Geographer type, not an English professor, ..Or even close ...

I thought that it was basically on subject, like about how I have handled and selected my woman, here, (Sucessfully for 35 years … over the years,

… and well about thieves also, both subjects of the article, ... but well thieves in Amsterdam ? …  Probably not that close to topic, ... still in an intellectual consideration of the hypothesis, that all thieves, have the same, corrupt Broken, self-Justification type thinking .... ? 

Yes I like Thai Visa, so just “keep it light Mark”. ...

I will cut it down some time, to way shorter, … and right on Subject, … and remove the capitals .... 

Just for good heart, and the exercise. Thanks Mate ... 

All stuff can be moderated, including mine. And Good ! … And well I was pretty well way out on that last one, so well, OK, or even good ...  

And Edited in to Plain Text, .... This was tricky to see as I thought I had chosen a small fint in Wod, but well it paisted it as Rich text and told me so when I read the fine print !!! I think I have it nw, like paist it in to word, and then take it our AS Plain text ? Right ?

I will be back on subject later on. Thanks.

... but well,you know technical problams ! ... They have no Borders either.

Cool story, dude :coffee1: Please tell us in more detail.

10 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

Well, its like talking to the deaf. Now I don't bother. I had a friend who only 2 weeks ago fell in love with a young bar girl in nana plaza. Waste of my time trying to wake him up. Since he's gone back to London I've been trying to remember which bar she's in emoji16.png

Lucky  man  maybe. In  the  instance  I am  referring  to  the  poor  old   codger  has  formally  married  and   is  awaiting   all  worldly  possessions  to  arrive  by  container. Meanwhile  she   has  told  locals  in a  gossip  clique  that  when  his   bulk  cash  is  gone  she  will   force   him  out. And  at  the  rate  of  expenditure  from  a   joint  bank account  that will  not  be  long !

My  greatest  desire  is  to  be  memory  wiped  of  any  knowledge  of  it  !

Lucky  man  maybe. In  the  instance  I am  referring  to  the  poor  old   codger  has  formally  married  and   is  awaiting   all  worldly  possessions  to  arrive  by  container. Meanwhile  she   has  told  locals  in a  gossip  clique  that  when  his   bulk  cash  is  gone  she  will   force   him  out. And  at  the  rate  of  expenditure  from  a   joint  bank account  that will  not  be  long ! My  greatest  desire  is  to  be  memory  wiped  of  any  knowledge  of  it  !

I really feel for anyone who is trapped in a toxic or financial nightmare with a 'partner' who basically isnt. If there are kids involved its worse.

I've learnt not to tell my wife about my finances, not because I dont trust her but more that she doesnt agree with how I invest( with her its a control thing, not a steal thing).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Archived