Thaivisa exclusive: Beware the "Black Widow" - Norwegian's wife on dating site prowl for another victim

webfact

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

If I could go back in the time machine, I'd still get involved with her ( she was really great to start, and then the evil sister ruined it ), but wouldn't give her anything expensive, that I cared about leaving, wouldn't get officially married- only village wedding, and when it turned bad just walk away. That way I'd get the good days and still have plenty of money left to live here happily rest of my days.

Where most of us go wrong is putting too much of our money into a marriage that eventually goes bad. No one has to buy her a car, a house, land etc. Everything can be rented.

If it flies, floats or <deleted> + rent it...:smile:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stitched up like a kipper by a skank.

When will these old guys ever learn that these women won`t be with them for their good looks, charm and personality.

He isn`t the first and he will not be the last old Farlang to be scammed by these Thai women, that for many of these women stripping a Farlang of his assets has now become part of an industry. No sympathy whatsoever for these guys. Live and learn or die and learn, it could go either way.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed, if one were able to distill the essence of Thai woman and make a potion of it, millions of western women would buy it, thereby making one exceptionally rich.

Seriously, I think if western women had the same appeal, not a single western male would ever look for a wife in LOS, but the fact is that western women have so poisoned the well that many men prefer to travel thousands of miles to try with women of a completely different culture, just to get what they should be able to get at home, but can't. Often at great detriment to themselves, but they will keep trying, and things back home will not be changing for the better, but IMO only getting worse.

The current anti male hysteria in the US is certainly not going to make males want to mate with them more.

The majority of western women would not consider having relationships with men 20 to 30 years older than themselves, unless the old guys happen to be multi dollar millionaires, high profile businessmen, celebrities or rich politicians.

Thai women are no different in that respect, it`s still about money only they are more affordable and why many old Farlangs travel to third world countries to seek younger women believing they have more chance of getting younger women in the poorer regions of the world, but forgetting money can`t buy love.

How many 20s/30s year old western women do you know that would fall in love with a 60s/70s year old guy living on a pension? A lot of young western women will form perfectly decent relationships with guys from the same age groups up to 10 years older than them.

These guys need to get real.

Sorry for my fellow countryman , but he asked for it .

I mean car and all the money , the expensive car in his own name would have solved that . But he trusted the woman , big mistake to let her handle the money. 

I dont like to see anyone conned out of their savings but after having a bar for a few years and hearing sooo many similar stories. Some guys forget that they are in a foreign country and the rules of their homeland do not apply here, and some of them really do get what they deserve.!!!

5 hours ago, balo said:

Sorry for my fellow countryman , but he asked for it .

I mean car and all the money , the expensive car in his own name would have solved that . But he trusted the woman , big mistake to let her handle the money. 

Oh come on is trust to much to ask for, maybe here

3 hours ago, rodney earl said:

I dont like to see anyone conned out of their savings but after having a bar for a few years and hearing sooo many similar stories. Some guys forget that they are in a foreign country and the rules of their homeland do not apply here, and some of them really do get what they deserve.!!!

No one “deserves” to be conned out of their life savings. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

No one “deserves” to be conned out of their life savings. 

Yes,the usual "schadenfreude" -pleasure at other people's pain or discomfort-has now emerged in the full light of day.

Coupled with the "I am too smart,too hansum,too deserving to have such a fate happen to me."

10 hours ago, metisdead said:

An off topic rambling post in oversize font has been removed.  Please use the default forum font size when posting:

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Sorry about that mate, yes it was rambling, ... I was just seeing where the limit was I suppose, … and now I know. Thanks. 

Also it was late, hence the oversized font was an accident, …Yes, I thought that it looked a bit big ! … I thought that you page would shrink it ? … Like it changes when you cut, and paste it in to word, to edit it ....

And yes, I have not got my head buried in the sand, ... I must remove the capitals, … a BAD habit of mine for 20 years now, .. Apart from not being able to spell at all, (I am a Technical and Geographer type, not an English professor, ..Or even close ...

I thought that it was basically on subject, like about how I have handled and selected my woman, here, (Sucessfully for 35 years … over the years,

… and well about thieves also, both subjects of the article, ... but well thieves in Amsterdam ? …  Probably not that close to topic, ... still in an intellectual consideration of the hypothesis, that all thieves, have the same, corrupt Broken, self-Justification type thinking .... ? 

Yes I like Thai Visa, so just “keep it light Mark”. ...

I will cut it down some time, to way shorter, … and right on Subject, … and remove the capitals .... 

Just for good heart, and the exercise. Thanks Mate ... 

All stuff can be moderated, including mine. And Good ! … And well I was pretty well way out on that last one, so well, OK, or even good ...  

And Edited in to Plain Text, .... This was tricky to see as I thought I had chosen a small fint in Wod, but well it paisted it as Rich text and told me so when I read the fine print !!! I think I have it nw, like paist it in to word, and then take it our AS Plain text ? Right ?

I will be back on subject later on. Thanks.

... but well,you know technical problams ! ... They have no Borders either.

20 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I  have  had a  quick loo at  every  page  on this  topic.

This  one....no easy  read  but  generally   insightful.

The   vast  majority  of  negativity in  comment  explains  more   about  the  person   making  the  comment  than anything valid in criticism. 

Old  fools  or  young  who come  to a country  and  culture they  have  little  comprehension  of  rarely  will  admit  to  being   spurned  or  burned  in  country of  origin initially.

I  have  witnessed so  many   who enter the  LOS  only  to  discover  it  is  really  LOO ! ( Land  of Oportunity ) . What too  many never  think  to consider is  who  is  the more  adept opportunist ?

The   mistake  is the  assumed  superiority that  disposable income provides.

After 30  years  of  living  is  South East Asia   I have learned  that  putting  your  money where  your  mouth is  and then  keeping that  mouth firmly  shut is  as  successful  as  proving that  disposable  income  is extremely limited.

Those around  you  will  then be  more likely  to  stay close  for  reasons  other  than   cash. Those  that  depart are  not who  you  would   want  to stay.

As  said  above...It is  imperative  to both be on the  same  side.

Or  alternatively delude  yourself into  believing  you  can  buy your way into Thailand!

Thanks Dumbastheycome, … (Well, not so Dumb really I think !) Nice comment … Yes having disposable wealth, … YES ! …. Oh, how lucky we ARE !!! … And I know it, and try to stay humble (well as Humble as a male can get ? right) …. And also you must consider the just HUGE advantage, up until this time anyway, … of being born white !!! Also !!! And a native English speaker !
… Thanks for making sure that I did not forget.

…  Oh, another tactic which well, was my base really, for vetting my First Girlfriends, back in pre HIV, 1983 to 5,  on Sukhumvit, …. Just as you walk out the door of your house … and take the “By Soi” 10 Bart Tuk Tuk down to the Mail Road …. Then you just say, “Oh well Darling, we can take a taxi, or maybe we can take the bus”, ... Though do make sure that you know which one, and where it is going!!! ….  …  

This almost certainly will be met with at least … Dumb insolence, if not a flat refusal !!! … But then you just say ... “Oh, we could save a lot of money if we take the bus” !!! …  …  “How about I will give you half of what we save” ??? … And well, if the young woman accepts the deal !!! … Well for me I had found the right one, …  as being an avid Geographer, both physical AND Human, and an avid public transport fan !!! …. And I still am, … Even though well, I think that I am out lasting her on this one !!! ???  ….  I can still go on the bus, and places, but well, she has been burnt out, after 34 Years of it I think !!!   But well, OK on that also … We all get old !!!

... And my story from 83, … that was even before GPS, which well, .. Google Maps now has about every Bus time table in the world in it I think, … No time table for BKK though I think, well not one that is anywhere near accurate I think … And well, I do not think that they really have one any way !!! ??? …. But it still will give you some alternatives, on which busses to go on, like a very good start !!! … Like have GPS, … and a Woman that is not too proud to walk with me in the street or sit next to me on a bus, … and I will go !!! (And "Grab a car", a Malay lot, is also around now with Huber)

…  And those of you that have partners who will not go on common Public transport with you !!! …  Well that is another story I guess, …  and for you only … and if they will not walk with you in the street !!! ….  @#$%^976 …. Well up to you Fellows. … You work it out !!! 

And well a direct comment on the situation as described in this article / blog above ..Sure, he was Framed !!! … But if, as a guy said just up above here I think, ... If he had 2 perviouses, on Gun possession !!!  … Why would you need a Gun in Thailand !!! … And I am glad he is now living in the Philippines. … A lot more guns over here I believe, so well maybe he will be happy ???

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, leeneeds said:

The German has since gone home thankful that he still has assets at home.

Another case to add to the list, 

how many we don't hear about due to embarrassment

Never ever do this. Keep your money to yourself.

So if  you  were aware of same happening  to someone else , or  being planned...what  would  you do  or  say? Anything? Anyone?   

Well, its like talking to the deaf. Now I don't bother. I had a friend who only 2 weeks ago fell in love with a young bar girl in nana plaza. Waste of my time trying to wake him up. Since he's gone back to London I've been trying to remember which bar she's in [emoji16]

On 1/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, johnnyonesock said:

Marriage is a poorly thought out scam that only survives through intense social pressure, media indoctrination of youth and punitive financial penalties for dissolution. -Ronin Man

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Because women are incapable of true love, women easily get over "heartbreak" ... WOMEN ONLY HAVE HEARTBREAK WHEN THE RICHEST MAN SHE COULD GET, DUMPED HER BEFORE SHE GOT TO STEAL HIS MONEY. Women Do Not Experience heartbreak as men do, they always get over it, fast! Men can hang themselves with heartbreak, Unanswered Love is the hardest thing for men. So Hard, it kills. We should never give them our hearts, that is like giving diamonds to a lizard. SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR PAIN when she breaks your heart. Evil, no empathy, total cold-heartedness to core.

sorry to be so cynical...but thats me

26167608_703447879845132_7022560497657365776_n.jpg

Well, you're a real happy guy!     What a load of crap your post is.      I suspect you live a very miserable life.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:40 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

Let me just say this "Any Man that goes on a dating site to find a woman isn't much of a man" and deserves everything he gets.  Do yourselves a favor, find the love of your life the old fashion way - pay for it!!!

Oh dear I'd  better divorce the wife of 12 years

Archived