SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

This is becoming too much.

I am almost afraid to turn on the news,I am sure there are other things happening in the world, but the news are dominated by Trump news. Even newscasters are overwhelmed, before they finish reporting one story. another one brakes.

Enough is Enough!! the man is disturbed, I am sure is having psychological problems, perhaps personality related. perhaps age related, perhaps stress 

Regardless of the cause, The fact remains . 

He needs to be removed, perhaps  a face saving medical issue that will allow him to exit with some dignity. 

If you think that's bad, look at poor little Sarah Sanders at the press briefings.She should get a purple heart medal  for all flak she has deflected.That women  has a talent for turning  media insults and  attacks around and making them reporters look so insignificant.  

• Like 2

If you think that's bad, look at poor little Sarah Sanders at the press briefings.She should get a purple heart medal  for all flak she has deflected.That women  has a talent for turning  media insults and  attacks around and making them reporters look so insignificant.  
Poor?
Daughter of one of the most notorious bigots in the country.
She's a disgusting co-conspirator in this criminal administration.
No sympathy for lying for her sleazeball boss.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1

With all the chaos that he creates does anybody even remember the DACA problem, the Russia probe or the 14 students that were killed in Florida. Is it by design or has he really gone over the edge? 

Oh dear oh dear ! They will still be investigating Trump in 5 years (whilst he is sat in prison!).

Ex-Trump adviser sold $31m in shares days before president announced steel tariffs

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/02/carl-icahn-shares-sell-trump-steel-tariffs-announcement-timing

According to a regulatory filing Icahn was able to sell his shares for $32 to $34. On Friday morning Manitowoc’s shares had fallen 5.48% to $26.37. The fall was in line with drops seen by other companies dependent on cheap steel imports, including Boeing and Caterpillar.

Trump really has redefined the term "The Swamp".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

What flak has she deflected? She is asked questions, that's all. Those questions are on a day to day basis extremely difficult to answer without lying. Sanders' only talent is for lying, she is completely disgusting. SHE is the one that dishes out flak, the reporters simply ask questions. It is astonishing to see how you actually represent the situation. Such is life in Troll World i guess.

• Like 1

Another lie from the President:

ESPN report: Trump had nothing to do with UCLA players' release

Donald Trump had nothing to do with LiAngelo's ball release.

According to a new article by ESPN's Arash Markazi, the president of the United States had nothing to do with the UCLA's basketball players' releases from jail when they were arrested for shoplifting in November:

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Bolt/ESPN-report-Donald-Trump-had-nothing-to-do-with-UCLA-players-release-from-jail-in-China-115771764

Also here:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-donald-trump-misled-public-freeing-ucla-basketball-players-214921151.html

Edited by Credo
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I believe you mean they'll be investigating Trump in 5 yrs (in his second term as POTUS)

No I don't mean that at all, isn't what I said clear enough?

They will still be investigating Trump in 5 years (whilst he is sat in prison!).

How is that not clear? why would you "believe" I am saying something completely different? I guess that's what Trump supporters do. In the world of alternative facts you believe everything has alternative meanings. I suppose if I pointed out that there is overwhelming evidence pointing to the fact that Trump raped a 13 year old girl in the presence of the adult woman that "provided" the girl, you would say "I believe you mean he took a young homeless girl out for Pizza and candy and then took her to the movies and paid for her future college education". When you defend people of their crimes you are nothing less than an enabler, complicit in the crime and Trump has committed many and continues to do so. Is it easy to sleep at night in 'alternative facts world'?

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're wound a little tight I'd say. You took my post which was meant to be funny and replied with a most bizarre post.

It's amazing how easily Trump haters are to manipulate.

While getting Trump supporters to state something more substantial than MAGA is impossible.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

While getting Trump supporters to state something more substantial than MAGA is impossible.

The folks who don't spiel hatred against Trump have a short life span in TV so I'll just say:violin:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, riclag said:

Sarah Sanders proves each time on the podium that self-abasement does' nt kill. That woman is a politician,  despite how insignificant the talking points she delivers are.    

Edited by Opl

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're wound a little tight I'd say. You took my post which was meant to be funny and replied with a most bizarre post.

It's amazing how easily Trump haters are to manipulate.

You’ve confused “meant to be funny” with “actually funny”

• Haha 2

What Trump just said at the Gridiron dinner pretty much sums up his views.  He said that China had just changed the term of the president and Xi could be president for life and "maybe we should try that here".  He would welcome that  and insure that there is a "lese majeste" law passed to protect him and his family  and adopt a law that allows drug dealers to be executed without passing any DACA updates or gun control laws  and on and on! Chaos and confusion has become the norm and I have trouble remembering the almost 900 people that were either killed or injured in LV or the 17 killed in Florida.  It seems like it was years ago!

Whelp it’s been a month or so since my last observation here that the majority in this poll (and the last one too) want him to finish his first term, and the minority are STILL the loudest & trying to run the show while insulting & belittling opposing views. 

Clearly the silent majority (by choice or otherwise) is a thing. 

Que spin factory about how pence would be worse therefore some nevertrumpers actually voted for him to finish his term so the poll is somehow flawed and the liberals actually are winning even though they are clearly losing. 

Just like the election. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Whelp it’s been a month or so since my last observation here that the majority in this poll (and the last one too) want him to finish his first term, and the minority are STILL the loudest & trying to run the show while insulting & belittling opposing views. 

Que spin factory about how pence would be worse therefore some nevertrumpers actually voted for him to finish his term so the poll is somehow flawed and the liberals actually are winning even though they are clearly losing. 

Just like the election. 

I am sure many want him to finish the first term so they can see the humiliation he will experience when he tries this a second time (I see 6 teenagers are now running for election as the Governor of Kansas! Nothing may happen - THIS TIME but attitudes are contagious and the attitudes of these kids is going to spread!). Also many have become addicted to popcorn in recent months and the thought of 3 more years followed by 2 years of court cases is just yummy yummy.

I see you started your post of with a whelp , as to be expected. Is it a whole month since you graced us with your presence? The thing to look forward to is you will either be back at work soon or on another holiday. Post while you can.

• Like 1

The pro and trump sides are different but they are not ethically equivalent.

"We're supposed to still be part of the American tribe," Maher opined to Amy Chua, author of the book "Political Tribes: Group Instinct and the Fate of Nations," while interviewing him on Friday. "You know, they always said if Mars attacked, then we and Russia would get together. But as it is now, Mars hasn't attacked, so we're still supposed to be against Russia as Americans. It seems to have gotten a little out of whack here when the Republicans hate the Democrats, that tribe, so much that they're with the Russian tribe over the Democrats."

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/03/bill-maher-lays-into-republicans-for-deciding-that-treason-is-better-than-working-with-democrats/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The pro and trump sides are different but they are not ethically equivalent.

You mean white supremacy, homophobia, pro torture, pro extra-judicial executions, and denying healthcare are positions that don’t have a moral leg to stand on? Say it ain’t so, Joe!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

You mean white supremacy, homophobia, pro torture, pro extra-judicial executions, and denying healthcare are positions that don’t have a moral leg to stand on? Say it ain’t so, Joe!

Extra-judicial killings, although wrong, may be the kindest release for the terminally right wing.  The lefties will never go for it though.  Just orange jump suits.

Danger! :post-4641-1156693976:

Ridiculously wrong person is now president.

The founders didn't see this coming.

They tried to prevent it. It worked for hundreds of years.

The people and institutions failed and now we're stuck with it.

“I am now moving into the realm of deep worry and concern that our country needs strong leadership now.” But that is difficult to hope for “if we have someone in the Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/former-cia-chief-john-brennan-blasts-trump-unstable-inept-inexperienced-and-also-unethical.html

17 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Just like the election. 

Just keep ignoring the news:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-wants-documents-from-trump-campaign-associates/ar-BBJS7C1?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

"Van Jones Drops A Truth Bomb: Obama Would Be In Gitmo If He Had 1 Week Like Trump If Obama had on a whim suggesting taking everyone’s guns and dealing with due process later, and then followed that up by starting a trade war, and the media reported that Obama was angry, isolated, and acting erratically, Republicans would have called a special session of the House and began drafting articles of impeachment."

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/03/04/van-jones-obama-gitmo.html

• Like 1

"Van Jones Drops A Truth Bomb: Obama Would Be In Gitmo If He Had 1 Week Like Trump If Obama had on a whim suggesting taking everyone’s guns and dealing with due process later, and then followed that up by starting a trade war, and the media reported that Obama was angry, isolated, and acting erratically, Republicans would have called a special session of the House and began drafting articles of impeachment."
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/03/04/van-jones-obama-gitmo.html
Obviously true. But "trump" is white, straight, and very rich so no problemo.