SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:33 AM, ELVIS123456 said:

54% say Yes.

Democracy has spoken.

Time to move on and let go - watch #MAGA unfold.

Entertainment survey vote gives comfort !  It feels comforting to know that the closet Trump voters are alive and well on Thaivisa. With that republican Russmusan poll going up steadily(at 50% favorable rating,) gives a indication that the base  still has confidence despite the constant  relentless demonizing of  PT by the deranged sometimes hysterical liberals who continue to obstruct and resist. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

The time and expense and politics will just create even more drama. Let sleeping dogs lie - literally.

As horrible as president as he is, the Dems have nothing so we are back to square one.

I think Trump a buffoon as much as the next sane man, but Hillary was just as bad, worse imo and obviously so many millions of others. I find her twice as loathesome as her husband. The special interests that have rallied behind her I have zero common cause.

Trump is an embarrassment, Clinton makes my skin crawl.

Anyone that actively wanted Clinton to become president as opposed to simply oppose Trump I have quite low regard. Basically, the gay + the Free Shit Army minorities and Millennials. Essentially the anti white male vote who are quite open about it.

It's going to take 10 years for the Republicans to be uprooted and by then, even the Democrat's won't want to rule the nation will be so ineffectual and mired in debt.

At least I don't have to learn new gender pronouns because that will never, ever happen. Ever.

Ever.

Edited by Number 6
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, heybruce said:
1 hour ago, riclag said:

Entertainment survey vote gives comfort !  It feels comforting to know that the closet Trump voters are alive and well on Thaivisa. With that republican Russmusan poll going up steadily(at 50% favorable rating,) gives a indication that the base  still has confidence despite the constant  relentless demonizing of  PT by the deranged sometimes hysterical liberals who continue to obstruct and resist. 

Obstruct and resist?  People are identifying incompetence, hypocrisy, ignorance and general buffoonery, but nobody is obstructing or resisting him. 

Perhaps Trump and his base find constitutional government with three branches and checks and balances frustrating.  Tough.  If he wasn't prepared to work within the rules set out by the US Constitution, he shouldn't have run.

heybruce  :post-4641-1156693976:  Don't even dignify their trolling with a reply mate :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

The time and expense and politics will just create even more drama. Let sleeping dogs lie - literally.

As horrible as president as he is, the Dems have nothing so we are back to square one.

I think Trump a buffoon as much as the next sane man, but Hillary was just as bad, worse imo and obviously so many millions of others. I find her twice as loathesome as her husband. The special interests that have rallied behind her I have zero common cause.

Trump is an embarrassment, Clinton makes my skin crawl.

Anyone that actively wanted Clinton to become president as opposed to simply oppose Trump I have quite low regard. Basically, the gay + the Free Shit Army minorities and Millennials. Essentially the anti white male vote who are quite open about it.

It's going to take 10 years for the Republicans to be uprooted and by then, even the Democrat's won't want to rule the nation will be so ineffectual and mired in debt.

At least I don't have to learn new gender pronouns because that will never, ever happen. Ever.

Ever.

welcome

11 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

LOL 

A grown-ass man white-knighting Hillary Clinton has got to be the most cringe inducing thing known to humanity. 

Women weren’t allowed to be knights. I guess those medieval days your ilk hanker for. Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

LOL 

A grown-ass man white-knighting Hillary Clinton has got to be the most cringe inducing thing known to humanity. 

Rather than wasting you efforts baiting people here on Thai visa you should invest some of your rapidly diminishing time and brain cells in learning the proper meaning of the words/ phrases you need to communicate in the modern world without sounding like a knuckle-dragging know-nothing old fart.

Edited by Slip
errant 'o'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Slip said:

Rather than wasting you efforts baiting people here on Thai visa you should invest some of your rapidly diminishing time and brain cells in learning the proper meaning of the words/ phrases you need to communicate in the modern world without sounding like a knuckle-dragging know-nothing old fart.

You can tell when a nerve was hit by the hysterical name calling that ensues. Funny how all comments by right minded folks are labeled as troll and now baiting.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You can tell when a nerve was hit by the hysterical name calling that ensues. Funny how all comments by right minded folks are labeled as troll and now baiting.

hammer on that nail:smile:

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

hammer on that nail:smile:

The idiom is “nail on the head”

I say this not to nitpick, but to illustrate a point. It’s just a little detail. But details and wonkishness aren’t Trump supporters’ strong suits. That explains their susceptibility to broad brush empty promises encapsulated in MAGA. That they also get to reject a smart, accomplished woman is just icing on the cake.

The shallowness of their curiosity matches that of Trump. I guess the nail doesn’t fall far from the hammer, or something like that—don’t worry your little head over the correct proverb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

1 minute ago, riclag said:

hammer on that nail

Not at all.  One of the notable features about Trump-suckers is the baiting an trolling- see 4chan, reddit, discord, GAB, and Russian troll farms and bots that you puff incessantly.  I don't mind.  We can all troll and bait, but it is against the rules here so I think you should keep it to the minimum. Nothing in my post was hysterical. 

As for name calling I thought you guys appreciated calling a spade a spade (or an immigrant a terrorist, or a shooting victim a stooge, or muslims a danger to the west, or Mexicans rapists, or a woman who wants to make a choice about her own womb a murderer etc etc etc.)   I hadn't realised you were so thin-skinned.    

(Oh sorry of course I had- we all knew it long ago.) 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I say this not to nitpick, but to illustrate a point. It’s just a little detail. But details and wonkishness aren’t Trump supporters’ strong suits. That explains their susceptibility to broad brush empty promises encapsulated in MAGA. That they also get to reject a smart, accomplished woman is just icing on the cake.

The shallowness of their curiosity matches that of Trump. I guess the nail doesn’t fall far from the hammer, or something like that—don’t worry your little head over the correct proverb.

44 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Yes ,well aware of the idiom.  I was responding to my friend,sometimes friends like to have fun .

"Why Trump is more popular than ever"

"There is, however, a faint glimmer of hope for Trump's enemies in the media. Making it work would require the coordinated efforts of a vast number of persons — conspiracy is the word for it, or maybe even "collusion" — but that shouldn't be difficult in the era of modern internet-based communication. If we want to convince people who voted for him that the president no longer deserves their support, we need to stop talking about him".

http://theweek.com/articles/764645/why-trump-more-popular-than-ever

This article shows exactly why people who support change,will vote to continue it in 2020.The continued deranged hysterical  hatred that  reeks from the mouths of liberals, actually works to PT benefit for re election .The only answer the left has for American's for the 2020 race is, delitgitimize ,obstruct and resist PT.   

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

"There is, however, a faint glimmer of hope for Trump's enemies in the media. Making it work would require the coordinated efforts of a vast number of persons — conspiracy is the word for it, or maybe even "collusion" — but that shouldn't be difficult in the era of modern internet-based communication. If we want to convince people who voted for him that the president no longer deserves their support, we need to stop talking about him".

This article shows exactly why people who support change,will vote to continue it in 2020.The continued deranged hysterical  hatred that  reeks from the mouths of liberals, actually works to PT benefit for re election .The only answer the left has for American's for the 2020 race is, delitgitimize ,obstruct and resist PT.   

he wont even be around in 2020

18 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:
18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

"trump" keeps squawking FAKE NEWS attacking every news item that criticizes him and any news organization (especially CNN) that tells the truth which needs to include a bucket load of criticism of him to be the truth.

Sounds like the American people's reply is FAKE PRESIDENT.

A5W3LL7QFM2WPHV5QBWOCLPYHY.jpg

http://www.paywallnews.com/news/Analysis-|-Trump-appears-to-be-losing-his-war-on-the-media.rJ_qYbxoM.html

pretty weak praise. america should be ashamed to have so many morons

More than 3 in 4 believe traditional media reports ‘fake news’: poll

"A majority of Americans believe that mainstream news outlets report "fake news," according to a new Monmouth University poll".

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/381225-more-than-3-in-4-believe-traditional-media-outlets-report-fake-news-poll

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1

"trump" UNHINGED.

Extremely tiresome.

Sure, he has his white nationalist base. 

But when it comes to enthusiasm, the "trump" republicans are sunk in the midterms.

Welcome to the branding presidency

Between being silently frustrated by political stalemate and loudly frustrated by it, Trump will opt for the latter every time.

Is Trump unhinged? Yes, absolutely. Is that on brand for him? With no political option left to him, yes, absolutely.

http://www.paywallnews.com/news/Perspective-|-Welcome-to-the-branding-presidency.SymTSgWjz.html

• Like 1

He's betting on stupidity.

Heck, it worked before. 

Doesn't mean it will work forever.

Trump is hoping you’re too stupid to notice

You can tell what President Trump is afraid of by what he chooses to lie about. That means he must be petrified of losing support over his failure to build a single mile of the “big, beautiful” border wall he promised.

Trump is scared of a lot of things — special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation, honest reporting by the news media, adult-film actress Stormy Daniels and, reportedly, sharks. But nothing seems to make him quake and tremble more than the fear that his core base will realize all his tough-guy huffing and puffing about Latino immigration was a bunch of hot air.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump-is-hoping-you’re-too-stupid-to-notice.rJGMxjrxiM.html

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

More than 3 in 4 believe traditional media reports ‘fake news’: poll

"A majority of Americans believe that mainstream news outlets report "fake news," according to a new Monmouth University poll".

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/381225-more-than-3-in-4-believe-traditional-media-outlets-report-fake-news-poll

Trump may owe his 2016 victory to ‘fake news’ — according to new study .  One recent study of nearly 25,000 election social media messages shared by Michigan voters identified nearly half as “unverified WikiLeaks content and Russian-origin news stories” that fall “under the definition of propaganda based on its use of language and emotional appeals.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trump-may-owe-2016-victory-fake-news-according-new-study/

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

“He needs to ensure that his loyal base supporters are sufficiently energized to come out and vote GOP in the midterms. An easy way for him to do that is through Twitter rants. "

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/political-scientist-explains-exactly-trump-tweet-raging-week-not-reason-think/

"Given his political constraints, Trump will do what he did in the private sector when his real estate empire was floundering: switch to branding. When Trump tried to build things like hotels, his track record was mediocre. As a brand, however, Trump pocketed millions with far less skin in the game.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/04/03/the-branding-presidency/?utm_term=.699c74468c43

Edited by Opl

2 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump may owe his 2016 victory to ‘fake news’ — according to new study .  One recent study of nearly 25,000 election social media messages shared by Michigan voters identified nearly half as “unverified WikiLeaks content and Russian-origin news stories” that fall “under the definition of propaganda based on its use of language and emotional appeals.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trump-may-owe-2016-victory-fake-news-according-new-study/

That's old news, facebook,twitter russian bots,

10 minutes ago, Opl said:

"The ConversationThat may not seem like much, but Clinton lost the presidency by about 78,000 votes (0.6 percent of nationwide vote) cast in the key battleground states of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Though our evidence does not “prove” that belief in fake news “caused” these former Obama voters to defect from the Democratic candidate in 2016, our study results suggest that it is highly likely that the pernicious pollution of our political discourse by fake news was sufficient to influence the outcome of what was a very close election".

"Though our evidence does not “prove”

11 minutes ago, Opl said:

“He needs to ensure that his loyal base supporters are sufficiently energized to come out and vote GOP in the midterms. An easy way for him to do that is through Twitter rants. "

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/political-scientist-explains-exactly-trump-tweet-raging-week-not-reason-think/

"Given his political constraints, Trump will do what he did in the private sector when his real estate empire was floundering: switch to branding. When Trump tried to build things like hotels, his track record was mediocre. As a brand, however, Trump pocketed millions with far less skin in the game.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/04/03/the-branding-presidency/?utm_term=.699c74468c43

Whether the establishment  likes it or not , Twitter rants are becoming political discourse!

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Whether the establishment  likes it or not , Twitter rants are becoming political discourse!

It could be, but the way that "trump" uses it, it's more like TROLLING.

No surprise. He's the first TROLL president. That helped him get elected but I'm betting people are going to get tired of having a TROLL president and just want to change the channel to something NORMAL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It could be, but the way that "trump" uses it, it's more like TROLLING.

No surprise. He's the first TROLL president. That helped him get elected but I'm betting people are going to get tired of having a TROLL president and just want to change the channel to something NORMAL. 

Normal, whats normal! It went out the door when the liberals tried to hang him for his NBC  P----sy grabing video ,before the Presidential debate. American's didn't care then and they don't care now. Economy and Security is what rallies the independants

Edited by riclag