SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

My post:

Your quote:

cut.gif

You are the reason that the term "fake news" has been coined. 

I referenced a small part of your post, while providing all of your post so people could put the part in context.   You referenced a small part of my post without providing the post in its entirety so both your words and mine could be put in context.  Much like Trump, you are a fountain of fake news.

Edited by heybruce
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Well, here' s a good reason to want Trump out. Consider this nomination of his for the judiciary:

Trump federal judicial nominee refuses to say whether she supports racial segregation in schools

Brown v. Wendy Vitter?

A Louisiana lawyer nominated by President Trump for a federal judgeship refused to affirm whether she's opposed to school segregation during a congressional hearing Wednesday.

Wendy Vitter, an outspoken anti-abortion activist and counsel for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans, went before the Senate Judiciary Committee for a confirmation hearing to become the district judge of the Eastern District of Louisiana.

Brown v. Wendy Vitter?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-nominee-won-supports-school-segregation-article-1.3929024

Top quality candidate from Trump. A top Southern woman.

Obviously Trump and her husband (ex) are probably mates as they have a lot in common. Senator (R) Vitter the Strict Christian  was another one in a big "i have been using prostitutes scandal"!

Edited by Andaman Al
  • Haha 1

The unpopular populist.

And here, I think, is where the Trump nativist, protectionist brand of populism breaks down: Americans just don’t agree with its main tenets. We as a rule are not hateful, don’t fear the world and don’t want government to shrivel up.

It’s hard to be the populist cult leader who delegitimizes opponents when your base shrinks to a fraction of a minority party. The forgotten men and women aren’t forgotten, but they may be ready to kick Trump to the curb.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump’s-populism-is-very-unpopular.r1UzS0OqNajz.html

• Haha 1

If this doesn't make Trump supporters ex-supporters nothing will

Trump weighs rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership amid trade dispute with China

President Trump ordered top administration officials Thursday to look at rejoining the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the sprawling trade pact he rejected three days after taking office.

The move would mark a stunning reversal for Trump, who sharply criticized the pact as a “disaster” and made opposition to global trade deals a centerpiece of his economic agenda as a candidate.

The Obama administration had inked the trade agreement, known as TPP, with 11 other countries, including Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, and Australia, to lower tariffs and counter China’s influence in the Pacific.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-weighs-rejoining-trans-pacific-partnership/2018/04/12/37d59500-3e71-11e8-8d53-eba0ed2371cc_story.html?utm_term=.31acbc74d83c

Infowars's Alex Jones blasts Trump over airstrikes: 'He's crapping all over us'

Infowars founder Alex Jones ripped into President Trump on Friday night after the president authorized military airstrikes in Syria, saying the decision made him "sick."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383141-infowars-alex-jones-cries-over-trump-airstrikes-hes-crapping

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

At this stage of the thread, are the anti-Trumpers angry at Trump for being too close/colluding with Russia or is the issue Trump being too hard on Russia(you know, seeing as Trump has just invaded a main Russian ally nation), and us being on the cusp of a US/Russia nuclear war thanks to it all. Too much love for Russia, or not enough love for Russia? It is hard to keep up at times. 

Why do you love him?

• Haha 1

Why are people blaming Trump on trying to solve problems caused by Bush lying about Weapons of Mass Destruction. And didn't Clinton bomb Iraq to avoid a sexual scandal?

I'm sick of the USA and their corrupt activities/presidents and war mongering. 

Can the Americans see that all their lies and starting of wars has consequences and has led to the imminent fall of their empire. 

Trump shouldn't be in office but there is a long list before him who also should have been.

50 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Why are people blaming Trump on trying to solve problems caused by Bush lying about Weapons of Mass Destruction. And didn't Clinton bomb Iraq to avoid a sexual scandal?

I'm sick of the USA and their corrupt activities/presidents and war mongering. 

Can the Americans see that all their lies and starting of wars has consequences and has led to the imminent fall of their empire. 

Trump shouldn't be in office but there is a long list before him who also should have been.

No, Clinton didn't bomb Iraq. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Well that sums up your knowledge of US politics. Have you really never heard of Operation Desert Fox?

I stand corrected, Clinton did authorize a four day joint US-UK bombing campaign of Iraq in 1998 for failure to comply with agreements on WMD.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)

Compared to the stuff Bush got is into, Desert Fox almost seems like a nonevent.  This was pre-9/11, so Fox News said everything Clinton did militarily was in order to distract from the Lewinski affair.  After 9/11 Fox News said Clinton didn't do enough militarily to prevent the attack.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I stand corrected, Clinton did authorize a four day joint US-UK bombing campaign of Iraq in 1998 for failure to comply with agreements on WMD.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)

Compared to the stuff Bush got is into, Desert Fox almost seems like a nonevent.  This was pre-9/11, so Fox News said everything Clinton did militarily was in order to distract from the Lewinski affair.  After 9/11 Fox News said Clinton didn't do enough militarily to prevent the attack.

"Fox news" is nothing to do with "Desert Fox". Just a coincidence in name. 

Distraction? :cheesy: 

Edited by Johnniey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1