SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So is your fellow trump supporter lying or peddling fake news? Come on don't sit on the fence, which one?

Neither. He just cited the highest of the several polls which track Trumps approval rating. The average of all polls is 44.4.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

He’s neither lying nor citing fake news.

He’s simply quoting a poll. 

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Neither. He just cited the highest of the several polls which track Trumps approval rating. The average of all polls is 44.4.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

ah ok so can I quote the Quinnipiac at 39% ?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

44.4% Approval 

Damn im telling ya I didn't realize 44.4% of Americans were racist alt-right white supremacist nazi homophobic low IQ uneducated hateful bigots. 

+ 44.4% believe Trump is a moral authority

15 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

44.4% Approval 

Damn im telling ya I didn't realize 44.4% of Americans were racist alt-right white supremacist nazi homophobic low IQ uneducated hateful bigots. 

+ 44.4% believe Trump is the healthiest Individueal  Ever Elected President 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Opl said:

+ 44.4% believe Trump is the healthiest Individueal  Ever Elected President 

That's because the Liar-in-Chief dictated his own health report to his supposed doctor, who then issued it to the public and news media under that doctor's name.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

realclearpolitics has it at 43% among likely voters. 

If we were to listen to you and all the other haters in here you'd think it was a 10%.

I generally go with Gallup, which is in the business of polling and little else.  Gallup has Trump at 38%, but in looking that up I found where the 51% number came from: Rasmussen.  No surprise there.  https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-boasts-approval-rating-above-200728488.html

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Slip said:

Clearly there are an awful lot of extremely stupid people in the states, although they were/ are of course in the minority.

Are you suggesting that there should be some sort of IQ test to allow people to be able to vote?

Because stupid people win an election, you should gang up on them and get your own guy in?

I truly find this unbelievably arrogant.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Are you suggesting that there should be some sort of IQ test to allow people to be able to vote?

Because stupid people win an election, you should gang up on them and get your own guy in?

I truly find this unbelievably arrogant.

No I'm not.  In your first four lines you make assumptions about my opinion so you can call me arrogant based on what you have made up. :clap2:

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, alohatodon2 said:

YES!  He is doing what he said he would do; he is draining the Washington swamp.

Seriously out of touch.  Here is a partial list of some of Trump cabinet members and some of the ethical violations they are under investigation for. 

http://www.newsweek.com/ryan-zinke-spent-139k-doors-here-are-all-trump-officials-caught-misspending-838047

I don't have to time to provide a more comprehensive list, and the way new ethics violations keep coming up, it would be out of date very quickly.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stud858 said:

Trump still ahead. Can someone open a new second account and vote on surveys or must they wait a certain time. This would stop some of the bodgy voting if they were made to wait. 

can only vote once. TV rules only allow one account.

24 minutes ago, riclag said:

can only vote once. TV rules only allow one account.

It is possible some rule breakers going to a different computer with different IP address at internet cafe registering another email with false name and doing the naughty. 

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this on topic or not here- I guess it is because it's egg on our faces for the dems and so massively disappointing.  Have at it our right wing friends as heads hang in shame at this disgraceful hypocrisy and behaviour from one who was supposed to one of the good guys.  It's a long and upsetting read in more ways than one.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/four-women-accuse-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, stud858 said:

It is possible some rule breakers going to a different computer with different IP address at internet cafe registering another email with false name and doing the naughty. 

Because so many thaivisa members feel so strongly about this poll?

What's more the numbers don't really show if someone is for or against Trump. I think lots of people might want Trump to stay in office because he's good for raising Democratic voter turnout.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

Is that four women accusing the man who would be responsible for the State of New York filing charges against Trump and if he resigns or is sacked then Trump will authorise a replacement? Ha Ha, the US is completely broken and completely frakked. Looks like Keith Shiller has been busy back in New York. LMAO. the US is a complete laughing stock and Trump the criminal will do anything to get out of his crimes.

He isn't denying much of it though Al.  I won't lie this has been a bit of a shocker for me.  Your continuing faith gives me a little succor.

1 hour ago, Slip said:

I'm not sure if this on topic or not here- I guess it is because it's egg on our faces for the dems and so massively disappointing.  Have at it our right wing friends as heads hang in shame at this disgraceful hypocrisy and behaviour from one who was supposed to one of the good guys.  It's a long and upsetting read in more ways than one.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/four-women-accuse-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse

Oh well ,just another story . The people who live in the city that never sleep.

Edited by riclag

2 hours ago, Slip said:

Actually, what's most significant about this article is that it came from The New Yorker. Which is a very liberal magazine. Despite which, they ran an exposé on a Democratic attorney general who has made disguised his interest in prosecuting Trump on state charges. How long to wait until a magazine run by conservatives does something similar? In the case of Trump, a few have actually bought negative stories about Trump in order to suppress them

• Confused 1