SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

It's possible to be both independent and right wing. Right-wing is not a political party. . I haven't see you yet voice an opinion on a political issue that didn't jibe with the mass of right wing voters.  And of course, have all the people on this website who claim there's already enough evidence to convict trump self identified as Democrats?. Seems to me you're making the same assumpion that you wrongly accuse me of making.

The two dem's Swalwell and Shift on the house and senate intel committee say they have enough evidence. The first term has to stop.Even your home town newspaper said he destroying everything.

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, riclag said:

The two dem's Swalwell and Shift on the house and senate intel committee say they have enough evidence. The first term has to stop.Even your home town newspaper said it.

2 dems out of ??????

And Mueller doesn't work for them, does he? In fact, at this very moment he may be finding evidence that absolutely exculpates Trump from any involvement in whatever illegal activity may have occurred. Mueller is an independent investigator and belongs to no congressperson or party.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

2 dems out of ??????

And Mueller doesn't work for them, does he? In fact, at this very moment he may be finding evidence that absolutely exculpates Trump from any involvement in whatever illegal activity may have occurred. Mueller is an independent investigator and belongs to no congressperson or party.

They all work for the USA

7 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

He will also serve a 2nd term.

Try living and working in Thailand while an 

illegal alien, oH!

You need to get out more. The majority of all manual workers in the fields, plantations, fishing vessels and construction sites are undocumented workers from Myanmar working on slave labour rates. Thailand ignores the issue while it suits it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

You need to get out more. The majority of all manual workers in the fields, plantations, fishing vessels and construction sites are undocumented workers from Myanmar working on slave labour rates. Thailand ignores the issue while it suits it.

oH! same as the Mexican farm laborers and kitchen hands? and don't forget big corps like Tyson who's chicken mills got caught out for housing illegals who worked their slaughter houses under slave conditions- Oh! Trump is a bad bad man because the libtard media said so.

Total anguish me thinks,

15 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

oH! same as the Mexican farm laborers and kitchen hands? and don't forget big corps like Tyson who's chicken mills got caught out for housing illegals who worked their slaughter houses under slave conditions- Oh! Trump is a bad bad man because the libtard media said so.

Total anguish me thinks,

Do you think "libtard" is a magic word that going to distract from the fact that the criticism you replied to was directed at this which you wrote?

"Try living and working in Thailand while an 

illegal alien, oH!

Most of the real Americans are sick of the

absolute weakness our country has displayed

with letting the undocumented get over for so long."

But now you're likening the plight of undocumented immigrants in Thailand to those in America. In other words, you've reversed your position 180 percent. Not sure if it's dishonesty or cluelessness induced by rage that prompted your latest outburst.

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Do you think "libtard" is a magic word that going to distract from the fact that the criticism you replied to was directed at this which you wrote?

"Try living and working in Thailand while an 

illegal alien, oH!

Most of the real Americans are sick of the

absolute weakness our country has displayed

with letting the undocumented get over for so long."

But now you're likening the plight of undocumented immigrants in Thailand to those in America. In other words, you've reversed your position 180 percent. Not sure if it's dishonesty or cluelessness induced by rage that prompted your latest outburst.

Spin however you want as I don't do ad nauseam forum banter - I've got a life , but remember I'm laughing at you and not with you.....

25 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Total anguish me thinks,

Funny that Trump isn't tackling illegal immigration by cracking down on businesses that hire them, such as Tyson Foods. 

Trump is  a bad bad man because he doesn't pay his contractors, and he assaults women, and he cheated people with his Trump University fraud, and he cheated on his wife while she was caring for his newborn son, and he allowed utilities to pollute ground water, and he lies constantly, and he let Kim Jong Un make a fool of him, etc.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Spin however you want as I don't do ad nauseam forum banter - I've got a life , but remember I'm laughing at you and not with you.....

Actually you don't do banter at all. Nor reason. Nor honesty.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Was his “hate filled rhetoric” his statement that the fake news media is the enemy of the people? 

I agree with him. What good does fake news do us, from the left or the right? 

Fake news does no good. But calling honest and scrupulous news organizations fake, you know the kind that acknowledge their errors,  is itself a form of fake news.

And calling Trump out on his constant lies like claiming he spoke to the president of US steel when no such conversation happened - is not fake news. The fakery lies elsewhere.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1

How about this recent comment from Trump:

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!

Waters never threatened harm to anyone. Trump created another ugly lie. But shortly after Trump gave his veiled threat, Waters had to cancel her speaking engagements because of threats to herself. POTUS behaving like a thug.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Fake news does no good. But calling honest and scrupulous news organizations fake, you know the kind that acknowledge their errors,  is itself a form of fake news.

And calling Trump out on his constant lies like claiming he spoke to the president of US steel when no such conversation happened - is not fake news. The fakery lies elsewhere.

Then do you retract your statement that Trump cramped all over the first amendment? 

Or would you rather stick with your interpretation of what he actually said? 

14 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Then do you retract your statement that Trump cramped all over the first amendment? 

Or would you rather stick with your interpretation of what he actually said? 

When did I write that "Trump cramped [sic] all over the first amendment?"

2 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

That was andaman al’s statement. You answered for him. 

I was replying to this comment of yours 

"Was his “hate filled rhetoric” his statement that the fake news media is the enemy of the people? 

I agree with him. What good does fake news do us, from the left or the right? "

Nothing in it directly addressing Andaman Al's comment about the 1st amendment.

Instead you tried to set up a straw man. And now it's swatted you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I was replying to this comment of yours 

"Was his “hate filled rhetoric” his statement that the fake news media is the enemy of the people? 

I agree with him. What good does fake news do us, from the left or the right? "

Nothing in it directly addressing Andaman Al's comment about the 1st amendment.

Instead you tried to set up a straw man. And now it's swatted you.

Scroll back and  maybe you’ll see where you answered a question I asked of Andaman al. I’m not here to debate such petty things. 

While pointing out the nearly fake news of president Trump crapping on the first amendment, there is a curious quiet regarding Maxine Waters truobling request. 

She and many other leftists and leftist groups, like ANTIFA, many universities, etc. basically think  conservative speech is bad for the country, and thus ought to be curbed, while leftist speech ought to be promoted. This actually IS crapping on the first amendment (figuratively). 

A post against forum rules has been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Trump is happily admitting that he knows nothing, but yet he thinks that he is brilliant. Trump is a president who is full of arrogance, but knows nothing, and is willing to take credit for things that he has absolutely nothing to do with. It is impossible for someone with Trump’s lack of knowledge to build anything. All people with limited like Trump are capable of doing is destroying. "

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07/03/trump-just-accidentially-admitted-that-he-knows-nothing.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

I can answer for myself actually. No I do not retract my statement that Trump is crapping all over the first amendment. Show me exactly why it should be retracted. Every bit of evidence so far shows that Trump is treating the media the same as Putin or Erdogan would. You are living in dream world if you think the likes of Trump, Miller, Sanders, Jordan, Nunes, McConnell want to give the press enough room to actually do their job. The relentless, shambles and unjustified attacks on the press by Trump are a stain on US democracy. It would not be so bad if Trump were whiter than white, but the fact he is a proven lying cheating SOB (Presidentially used term) makes it all the more worse that you and others tolerate his behavior. The end does NOT justify the means.

Do you really care about the first amendment? If so I think you have to ageee that what Maxine Waters and the left are doing is crapping on the first amendment, like I pointed out in my post. If not I think it’s just more angry Trump bashing. 

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

CNN, BBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, UPI, The Economist, The New York Times, The Washington Post, etc.  These are real news organizations that Trump has condemned, often by name.  That is how Trump is crapping on the first amendment.

While Trump complains about legitimate news sources, he lies like no other politician in US history.  These two things are related; no liar likes those who expose the lies.

Not only does Trump attack legitimate news sources, he often repeats false news from dubious sources.  Like this one just out....

[President Donald Trump appeared to rely on a dubious Fox News report Tuesday morning to unleash an attack on his predecessor, accusing President Barack Obama, without any real evidence, of granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians as part of nuclear deal negotiations.]

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/media/fox-news-trump-obama-iran-deal/index.html

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Not only does Trump attack legitimate news sources, he often repeats false news from dubious sources.  Like this one just out....

[President Donald Trump appeared to rely on a dubious Fox News report Tuesday morning to unleash an attack on his predecessor, accusing President Barack Obama, without any real evidence, of granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians as part of nuclear deal negotiations.]

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/media/fox-news-trump-obama-iran-deal/index.html

Of course for months after the election Trump repeatedly claimed that he had won the largest electoral college victory in history, or, later, the largest electoral college victory since Reagan.  When he was finally called out on this he simply said "I was told, I was given that information".    https://www2.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+claims+largest+electoral+victory+"I+was+told"&view=detail&mid=E3FFE10678CB853403CAE3FFE10678CB853403CA&FORM=VIRE

Trump believes anything he wants to, refused to believe credible facts, and dodges responsibility for the lies he propagates.  And the Trumpies love it.

12 hours ago, bristolboy said:

How about this recent comment from Trump:

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!

Waters never threatened harm to anyone. Trump created another ugly lie. But shortly after Trump gave his veiled threat, Waters had to cancel her speaking engagements because of threats to herself. POTUS behaving like a thug.

So, is The Donald a high IQ person, who is given to casting doubts on the intellectual prowess of others? What is the IQ of this self proclaimed highly stable genius who went to the best schools, where he was a good student, has the best words, and now the best people?

Methinks The Donald will not see out one term. Like Nixon, he is likely to depart of his own volition.

Edited by Aj Mick