Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco 2018 sightings?

leddie

15 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

I hope Toyota have overcome the stability problems at low speeds. Last reports I saw they were the worst pick up available in Thailand for handling and stability. Do some research before you buy.

Can you be more specific

Edited by leddie

21 hours ago, wirat69 said:

Leaves Wildtrack for dead..... available now, at least from Toyota Nakhon Sawan.....

Can you be more specific why you prefer one to other...also the title of the post is for actual "sightings", not availability.  Would love to see a photo and hear real feedback from a real user.

Edited by leddie

19 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

I hope Toyota have overcome the stability problems at low speeds. Last reports I saw they were the worst pick up available in Thailand for handling and stability. Do some research before you buy.

Show us what you read....:stoner:

9 hours ago, leddie said:

Hi, apparently the new hi hux has been improved by the manufacturer. Up until last year they were extremely dangerous with evasive manoeuvres at low speeds. You can watch more on all pick up models, just google moose test for pick ups. cheers

5 hours ago, transam said:

Hi, apparently the new hi hux has been improved by the manufacturer. Up until last year they were extremely dangerous with evasive manoeuvres at low speeds. You can watch more on all pick up models, just google moose test for pick ups. cheers

When a thread asking if anyone has seen the latest-release Toyota pickup makeover segues within two pages into a thread asking the release date of the latest Ford pickup makeover, you get an idea why the former's year-on-year unit sales are into -ve numbers.