Court rejects Yingluck’s request to block Bt35-bn rice-pledging compensation

webfact

8 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Just as the PM should have known conscripts get murdered on military bases.  He should be convicted of murder and strpped of his assets and military pension.

Flawed logic.. YL chaired the rice program and was told about the corruption. She said then she would do her own investigation.. and said she did not find any corruption. Fact is the fake G2G deals cost the country 36 billion or so. There were news reports about the fake deals but YL refused to act. That is totally different from the current PM who does not personally oversee the military basses or made the military bases one of the points of his administration .

27 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Its a complete nonsense as she does not have 35 bn baht, and they have never even accused her of taking money. All for show.

Then maybe she should have done a real investigation into the G2G deals and stopped them. Its not like she was not told about them. Maybe the fact that people close to her brother profited.. and its not unlikely her brother got kickbacks from it...  maybe that stopped her from doing a real investigation.

I am not sure if you followed the rice program as much as I did, but when she was in power there were already news articles and warnings about the fake g2g deals. She has been convicted fairly and squarely of failing to act. Too bad they could not prove her brother benefited from these deals or it would have been outright corruption on her side. (That it was not proven does not mean it was not true).

Her own highest people were in on the scams... and Boonsong does not want to talk about who gave him the orders... I wonder why.

20 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

How can a fugitive ask the courts for anything? Come face the music. No different from the brother I suppose.

She likely asked before she fled the country, but the Court only got time to handle the request now...:wink:

On 1/29/2018 at 8:04 PM, wakeupplease said:

She has not lost any face at all, but those who pointed the finger have, not only here but across the world. Don't believe everything you are told.

And where do you get your "nothing but the truth" from?

8 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

And where do you get your "nothing but the truth" from?

Another one who cannot read English where did "nothing but the truth" come from?

Please get your guardian to buy you a lesser stage colouring book as you have not reached the reading stage yet.

Bloody Brummies.