Frenchman Confesses To Italian’s Murder

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, hgma said:

Nobody is........

I don't get it. This Frenchman must have serious sight problems considering his freak of nature adulteress partner is a sight for sore eyes. Even your run of the mill Ladyboy looks more feminine. Must have been a crime of disillusioned Passion.   

30 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Not that I've ever been interrogated by the Thai police for murder or anything, but to all the posters who pop up on these crime threads speculating that the police are waterboarding, sticking bamboo slivers under fingernails, or beating suspects with rubber truncheons until they confess, I think you may be underestimating Thai police interrogation skills, and their ability to verbally coax a confession out of a culprit simply by confronting them with evidence.

I mean, think about it. Suppose you're sitting in the Phichit police station adamantly denying you murdered someone, and the nine cops gathered for the interrogation simultaneously burst into laughter and tell you your bloody fingerprints have been found on the murder weapon, what are you gonna do? Chances are you're gonna confess. You ever notice how the cops here seem to comfort the criminal (putting their hands on their shoulders, patting them on the back, smiling, giving them understanding looks)? It's all done to lower the criminal's sense of guilt in order to get them to confess. That's the technique thats most often used here, not bludgeoning suspects into false confessions.

Yeah they’re not like Americans. 

15 minutes ago, yougivemebaby said:

Yeah they’re not like Americans. 

Interesting that you make that comparison. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe American police, at least nowadays, have a reputation for beating confessions out of suspects. What they do have a reputation for is using deadly force to kill citizens, especially minorities, when they feel their personal safety is in danger.

But the Thai police shine under this comparison as well. I've seen numerous videos of Thai police risking their lives to successfully disarm deranged or agitated people that I have little doubt would have been summarily gunned down by the police in the states.

Edited by Gecko123

2 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Interesting that you make that comparison. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe American police have a reputation for beating confessions out of suspects.

Maybe not beating confessions out of suspects but they have something called 'plea bargaining' which amounts to the same thing in many cases.

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

He must have been told his sentence would be halved

if he admitted to the murder,or was it the kettle of boiling

water down his trousers that clinched it .

regards worgeordie

Don't forget that old corker "plastic bag over the head" trick! A real humdinger that one, guaranteed to have everyone laughing 'til they're red in the face.

4 hours ago, JaiDeeMakh said:

Life without parole in Bang Kwang. Hope she was worth it....

She??????   If she is not a dude, I would be surprised.  o maybe she is one of those morphadites I used to read about when I was a kid, a he/she that had both genitalia.............I couldn't even class her as a ladyboy, she's too damned ugly to be a ladyboy.

3 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

This murder and many others just shows the IQ level of so many foreigners here!.....

Many have the IQ of a mentally retarded monkey:sick:

Sir, your salacious comments directed towards developmentally challenged monkeys is offensive!  Please in the future do not besmirch such noble creatures through association with moronic farang!

8 minutes ago, InnerCynic said:

Sir, your salacious comments directed towards developmentally challenged monkeys is offensive!  Please in the future do not besmirch such noble creatures through association with moronic farang!

Volkswagen's management does not share your opinion.

2 hours ago, Docno said:

"Of a scar running diagonally across Rigaud’s face, Tawatchai said it was the result of Rujira once slashing his face with a knife."

What's wrong with these people? Why would you want to be with someone who's done that (assuming that the claim was true). Why would you want to pay 100,000 to buy a not-especially-young-and-attractive woman from another man? And why would you risk destroying your life to get that woman?  

He should have thought for a minute...........how many short times in or soapies I can get for 100K baht??

5 hours ago, JaiDeeMakh said:

Life without parole in Bang Kwang. Hope she was worth it....

Exactly , look at all those beautiful women thailand and he does this for her , definately she is not worth it and he is not worth another thai wioman giving him anytime , always amazes me how a guy can think there is only her or nothing , throw away the key to both of them as she knows what was happening , and why would a 60 year old guy go to the woods with this guy in the first place , the story is puzzling thats if he is telling them the truth maybe he killed him at his house and took him to the woods with her after

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

how do you get to that stage ? crazy stupid people they all think they can get away with it and in reality none of them ever do.

It's not my opinion -- it's fact. For example, most serial killers have above average IQ so cannot by definition be called stupid. Childhood abuse/ trauma almost always plays a major part. Ask any clinical psychologist or just Google it.

So with all the evidence I'm not sure why you conclude it's *only* the crazy/ stupid/ low IQ people who commit these crimes and think they can escape consequences?

Questionable whether he confessed....

remember the image of thailand is at stake so it makes sense that foreigner is the guilty one...

just a PR stunt managed by the police just like they manage drugs prostitution slavery road fatality human trafficking etc

everything is a confession in LOS allegedly or a suicide....

which raises doubt on whether they are competent enough  to actually conduct an investigation via evidence and conduct a proper criminal court case with a trial...

i truly dont  think it is possible in thailand....

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

He must have been told his sentence would be halved

if he admitted to the murder,or was it the kettle of boiling

water down his trousers that clinched it .

regards worgeordie

Not possible Italians dont have balls