Chinese visitors: you ain't seen nothing yet.

champers

15 minutes ago, champers said:

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be more and more young Chinese men with a Thai girlfriend  ... and stunners too?

They are probably not meeting in beerbars, so it must be online or in discos/nightclubs.

English seems to be the language for these couples to communicate.

Hongkongers, Taiwanese, Macao folks .. technically but not culturally Chinese. They could be the English speakers. Mainland Chinese would face the wrath of the family to pick a non-purebred.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, champers said:

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be more and more young Chinese men with a Thai girlfriend  ... and stunners too?

They are probably not meeting in beerbars, so it must be online or in discos/nightclubs.

Yes.  The discos and nightclubs and gogo's.

5 years ago a place like Insomnia was mostly Falang.  Now, many more young Asian males.

The gogo's are packed with them having no problem with pockets full of cash paying the increased fees for TG company.

23 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes.  The discos and nightclubs and gogo's.

5 years ago a place like Insomnia was mostly Falang.  Now, many more young Asian males.

The gogo's are packed with them having no problem with pockets full of cash paying the increased fees for TG company.

So now the Chinese are moving in on our women.

What are we going to do about this alarming trend?

9 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

This is Thailand. 

Wouldn't worry about it too much. 

You just miss your turn...

9 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Well, they are not moving in on my women as I rarely or never go to those places.

Many other better venues and I have a rotating list that has been outstandingly consistent for a few years.

But, I know the prices have risen especially on WS and I believe they may be partly responsible.

1500 bf

3000 st is not uncommon.

No care, as it is their money to spend.

Because of the "one child" policy they had, China has a problem with their internal demographics. There are a lot more Chinese young men than women. Because of that imbalance between the sexes, many Chinese men have to look elsewhere for female companionship.

Thailand is a good fit. The millennial Chinese men are loaded with money. Thailand has the women who have the beauty. It is a match that results in a "happy ending" for everyone.

It is expected to take several generations before demographic balance of men and women in China is restored.

When you consider that both groups are Asian, China has new economic strength, and China has not forgotten about the opium wars, it is easy to see why western farangs are no longer the favorites of Thai women. 

Remember the old saying: "no money, no honey".

China has the money. Thailand has the honey.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, spidermike007 said:

These are the kind of Chinese tourists Thailand needs. These are the kinds of tourists we want to see more of. Hallelujah. Praise be to the Lord. Life is good. 

Problem is, have you ever seen a pretty middle-aged Chinese lady disembark from her tour bus, or anywhere else for that matter? What is it that transforms this undeniable beauty into what they become. God can be cruel - teasing us with such beauty only to take it away completely. Good job men aren't like that!

3 hours ago, Rod the Sod said:

Problem is, have you ever seen a pretty middle-aged Chinese lady disembark from her tour bus, or anywhere else for that matter? What is it that transforms this undeniable beauty into what they become. God can be cruel - teasing us with such beauty only to take it away completely. Good job men aren't like that!

It seems that for many Asian women when they reach 50 both upstairs and downstairs dries up.

Don

9 minutes ago, Rod the Sod said:

They grew up using dry type out house toilets complete with maggots and flies, 

what do you expect.  

19 hours ago, champers said:

Lord.  Farang now have competition from the Chinese.  Call out the US, UK, and EU and demand sanctions.  <laughs>  :wink:

1 hour ago, DonaldBattles said:

It seems that for many Asian women when they reach 50 both upstairs and downstairs dries up.

Don

1 hour ago, ThaiBunny said:

Only Asian women?

Only women?

7 hours ago, dallen52 said:

This is Thailand. 

Wouldn't worry about it too much. 

You just miss your turn...

Absolutely! 

And, there are working women (in Pattaya at least) who choose for their own reasons to go with some ethnic groups and not others.

I know a couple who will only go with "Farangs" by which I mean Brits, Americans, Europeans and Scandies.

Others in certain parts of town only seem to go with Middle-Eastern customers.

To each her own. ????

22 hours ago, champers said:

They are short of women in China – lack of "benefits" for the one-child-policy – so of course we Westerners are going to compete with the young handsome Chinese men about the limited available excess of beautiful Thai ladies...:whistling:

With the increasing rate of Chinese dollar-millionaires – Forbes said a few years back that 200,000 new were added every year – most of us might even end up being considered as a Cheap Charlie...????

Sh*t happens, I was looking forward to my 70th birthday, not so far away, and the mandatory 18-year-plus-one-day-old new girlfriend...????

9 hours ago, VBF said:

Absolutely! 

And, there are working women (in Pattaya at least) who choose for their own reasons to go with some ethnic groups and not others.

I know a couple who will only go with "Farangs" by which I mean Brits, Americans, Europeans and Scandies.

Others in certain parts of town only seem to go with Middle-Eastern customers.

To each her own. ????

They will tell you what you want to hear but my experience is generally, they will go with anyone for the right price. 

The common "I not go with man India" is a farce as many do. 

12 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They will tell you what you want to hear but my experience is generally, they will go with anyone for the right price. 

The common "I not go with man India" is a farce as many do. 

Many for sure, (possibly probably most) but as i said I know a couple (and I know these two quite well) who will only go with "Farangs" but they are just 2 out of thousands.

I certainly cannot say what the others do but somehow I suspect that money talks.  ????

As someone once said "If you don't like my principles, I have others"

24 minutes ago, VBF said:

Many for sure, (possibly probably most) but as i said I know a couple (and I know these two quite well) who will only go with "Farangs" but they are just 2 out of thousands.

I certainly cannot say what the others do but somehow I suspect that money talks.  ????

As someone once said "If you don't like my principles, I have others"

Can u clarify more specifically what its means: u know a couple that will only go with farangs?

On 5/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, DrTuner said:

Hongkongers, Taiwanese, Macao folks .. technically but not culturally Chinese. They could be the English speakers. Mainland Chinese would face the wrath of the family to pick a non-purebred.

Utter tripe.

The Chinese love mixed babies.

3 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Can u clarify more specifically what its means: u know a couple that will only go with farangs?

Exactly what it says!  I know a couple of working girls in Pattaya who will only go with Farangs - see #262

Just now, Destiny1990 said:

Ohh I thought u mean that u know a Thai couple who will only go with farangs.

Lol ????

And I was about to accuse you of trolling!

Archived