Ban Phe Dezza

Just now, ubonjoe said:

What option are using for financial proof now?

The combination of money in the bank and income totaling 800k baht might allow you to meet the requirements.

I have 800K Baht at Present will not be available when renewal is due, My pension will not reach required 65k

6 minutes ago, Ban Phe Dezza said:

I have 800K Baht at Present will not be available when renewal is due, My pension will not reach required 65k

Can you not combine the two, or will the 800k be completely gone?

1 hour ago, Ban Phe Dezza said:

You can use your income with the money you have in the bank to reach a total of 800k baht. 

For example if you had an income of of 40k baht per month your annual income would be 480k baht. The 480k baht income could be combined with 320k baht in the bank to reach 800k baht.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can use your income with the money you have in the bank to reach a total of 800k baht. 

For example if you had an income of of 40k baht per month your annual income would be 480k baht. The 480k baht income could be combined with 320k baht in the bank to reach 800k baht.

3 minutes ago, Ban Phe Dezza said:

Thanks Joe Sad to say the money has to repatriated, at the moment looking at viability of 90 visa's say 4 per year of course that involves travel costs and Visa costs. I presume  the various consuls have limits on how many they will grant each year

I assume you mean a tourist visa that allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days at immigration. 

Some consulate limit the number of tourist visas in total (not yearly) the will issue. For some it is 3 and others up to 4. Once you reach the limit you would have to go to a different embassy or consulate.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you mean a tourist visa that allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days at immigration. 

Some consulate limit the number of tourist visas in total (not yearly) the will issue. For some it is 3 and others up to 4. Once you reach the limit you would have to go to a different embassy or consulate.

HI I thought I could get a 90 day non Immigrant * OK that seem to be not a practical option, the reason i signed up today was to get your advice thank you i have a couple of options that are not Kosher so will not insert Thanks again to those that responded 

Edited by Ban Phe Dezza
correct input

An important question: what is your nationality? If you are, for instance, a UK national in receipt of a state pension, you can get a one-year multiple entry Non O visa when in the UK. This will entail a trip to the UK about once a year (actually, with correct management, only about once every 14 months) but you then just need to do a border bounce every 90 days which is cheaper than a visa run.

2 hours ago, BritTim said:

An important question: what is your nationality? If you are, for instance, a UK national in receipt of a state pension, you can get a one-year multiple entry Non O visa when in the UK. This will entail a trip to the UK about once a year (actually, with correct management, only about once every 14 months) but you then just need to do a border bounce every 90 days which is cheaper than a visa run.

Hi I am on a Aussie Pension with no plans to go back at all ( Nationality dual Brit Aussie ) thanks mate 

19 minutes ago, Ban Phe Dezza said:

Hi I am on a Aussie Pension with no plans to go back at all ( Nationality dual Brit Aussie ) thanks mate 

As an Australian citizen, when you make an affidavit of your income, no checks are made that the stated income is correct. Whether you wish to take advantage of that is up to you.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, BritTim said:

As an Australian citizen, when you make an affidavit of your income, no checks are made that the stated income is correct. Whether you wish to take advantage of that is up to you.

Did that at kanchanaburi last year with a stat dec they wanted bank statements showing deposites,letters from oz government stating i was recieving pension.another way mate is to use an agent.