Don’t Resign, Plead Prawit Wongsuwan Fans

webfact

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

What about his boss who knows the corruption and do nothing about it. Malfeasance and  dereliction of duty? Does have a familiarity of a similar case.  

well his boss has actually done quite a bit about corruption. I would say more people have been convicted or are being prosecuted for corruption than under any other government in the last 15 years that I have been here.

Is this current government above corruption? Hell no. But Rome wasn't built in a day.

It will take decades to change the paradigm of corruption in this country. Is the USA government above corruption?? Hell No!!!!

At least the country is not being raped and pillaged as it was under the Taksin clan.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

well his boss has actually done quite a bit about corruption. I would say more people have been convicted or are being prosecuted for corruption than under any other government in the last 15 years that I have been here.

Is this current government above corruption? Hell no. But Rome wasn't built in a day.

It will take decades to change the paradigm of corruption in this country. Is the USA government above corruption?? Hell No!!!!

At least the country is not being raped and pillaged as it was under the Taksin clan.

https://www.business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/thailand

Better for you to open your eyes and read some international report rather than indulge yourself with self pleasuring opinion. Corruption worsened under military rule; key highlight of report. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

https://www.business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/thailand

Better for you to open your eyes and read some international report rather than indulge yourself with self pleasuring opinion. Corruption worsened under military rule; key highlight of report. 

Not to split hairs but I question any report that places Thaksin in second place when it concerns corruption, and I am very pissed off that Prayuth has done nothing to settle the issue with Prawit. He should have been summarily dismissed, if that wasn't going to happen Prayuth should be gone, this is his rodeo. I made the mistake once of saying that Prayuth had inherited a mess. It was correctly pointed out to me that he hadn't inherited anything, he took it. Now he should take responsibility for Prawit...or hit the road.

2 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

Not to split hairs but I question any report that places Thaksin in second place when it concerns corruption, and I am very pissed off that Prayuth has done nothing to settle the issue with Prawit. He should have been summarily dismissed, if that wasn't going to happen Prayuth should be gone, this is his rodeo. I made the mistake once of saying that Prayuth had inherited a mess. It was correctly pointed out to me that he hadn't inherited anything, he took it. Now he should take responsibility for Prawit...or hit the road.

I can agree to that. Shouldn’t split hair on corruption. Both sides equally corrupted. However the use of laws and corruption agencies have been hugely compromised by military strong influence. Seem a lot more corruption investigation and conviction on one side than the others friendly to the military. 

1 hour ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

Yes he did a lot about the corruption of his political enemies.

17 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

Rubbish - dishonesty or wilful ignorance.Corruption continues as before.Such high profile  attacks on corruption as have taken place have had ulterior motives.All savvy Thais know the score here regardless of their political loyalties.