What a macho man - large brute attacks children, woman and grandmother at roadside

webfact

What a macho man - large brute attacks children, woman and grandmother at roadside

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police are hunting a Thai man who was filmed attacking two children, a woman and an old woman in a roadside altercation.

The large man already had an arrest warrant out for him for assault committed in the Petchkasem jurisdiction of Thonburi.

This latest incident happened in the Plai Bang area of Nonthaburi.

It was reported online that the man was actually a policeman but this was later proved to be false news put out by fake news sites.

The victims in the attack had not gone to the police to report the matter.

Daily News said it was likely a domestic dispute.

The video posted to Facebook has a warning but was allowed to stay on the site as it may help catch the perpetrator. He was seen first attacking a boy before turning his attention to what appeared to be a grandmother.

He then aims a kick to the head of a woman as a melee ensues.

Daily News used the term "man" in their headline that in Thai refers ironically to a "macho man" in English.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-05

VIDEO LINK

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Just a question for you all .

Sad to say that I have been in a similar situation myself and acting similarly .

Say if the Family had driven off and taken your two year old Child with them and were going to an undisclosed place and you thought that your Child would be in danger , would you use force (similar to the guy in the video) to get your Child back ?

I did .

Yes, I would use force in the circumstances you describe.

I've seen some comments that this was a domestic rather than road rage.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

This was on facebook a couple of days ago now taken down this sick individual kicking kids and woman the person with the dashcam should have put his foot down and run this scum over not sure in the same situation I could have resisted . Sometimes intervention is needed and indeed its a conundrum here to the unpredictable outcome .  

now taken down? I just watched it a second ago on FB

5 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

This was on facebook a couple of days ago now taken down this sick individual kicking kids and woman the person with the dashcam should have put his foot down and run this scum over not sure in the same situation I could have resisted . Sometimes intervention is needed and indeed its a conundrum here to the unpredictable outcome .  

Could have gone into a cubicle , got your superheros costume on and went and saved the day

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, welshissan said:

Stop defending a complete coward

What if the driver of the car was drunk and he was trying to get the keys from the car to stop the driver driving drunk and possible causing an accident and he was pushing people out the way to get the keys .

Would you then find his actions to be acceptable ?

• Like 1