'Tanks but no tanks!' say critics of Trump's plan for military parade

webfact

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

They’ve just failed to do that. 

Second shutdown predicted. 

Hail the great negotiator...

The budget deal was held up ( quite rightly IMO ) by Rand Paul. What has Trump got to do with something that is the responsibility of congress?

I hope this shutdown really hurts the Dems. They got away with the last one, unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The budget deal was held up ( quite rightly IMO ) by Rand Paul. What has Trump got to do with something that is the responsibility of congress?

I hope this shutdown really hurts the Dems. They got away with the last one, unfortunately.

What has it got to do with trump?

Erm...everything. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

What has it got to do with trump?

Erm...everything. 

I know you hate Trump, but try not letting that hatred make you post something not true. Congress controls spending, not the president. Trump is not everything, even though some apparently think he is.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So in your opinion a libritarian Republican, rightly, held up the budget agreement, and this will therefore hurt the Dems. Howz that work exactly?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know you hate Trump, but try not letting that hatred make you post something not true. Congress makes the budget and the president just signs it if he agrees.

If he agrees...now there’s the rub.  

Now what was that he said about not signing anything that did not include his 4 key proposals?

Oh and I don’t hate trump, I think he’s a narcissistic idiot. I pity him more than I hate him. 

Some of his views are contemptable, but to say I hate him over them is wrong. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Enough Dems could have voted to pass it despite him. He only has 1 vote, and no veto.

Yeah... and enough Reps could have voted Paul”s way... or the other way... what does fantasy conjecture have to do with anything?

Egomaniacal narcissist on cheeseburger diet Coke steroids. You couldn't make up a worse president in fiction. We've got a real live one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/whats-trumps-parade-really-about-his-bottomless-insecurity/2018/02/08/017f7bc4-0d16-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1