Prayuth Fumes At Latest Yingluck-Thaksin Photos

webfact

27 minutes ago, Becker said:

Uh, maybe because they can't order other people to not take their picture in a public place? Or was that idea too radical for you?

DER why now then all of a sudden are they being photographed in public, Thaksin has out of the spotlight for years DER

10 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

DER why now then all of a sudden are they being photographed in public, Thaksin has out of the spotlight for years DER

He's been keeping a low profile for years but have been spotted and photographed at regular intervals......DER.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It seems that Khaosod thinks that the coup drove Yingluck from power when she was not even PM at the time of the coup.

Who was PM then? I think I remember her and Suthep been asked by Mr P in a meeting, then doors were shut down and boom, coup.. 

6 minutes ago, CantSpell said:

Who was PM then? I think I remember her and Suthep been asked by Mr P in a meeting, then doors were shut down and boom, coup.. 

Wikipedia:

"On 9 December 2013, Yingluck dissolved the country's parliament and called early elections in the face of anti-government protests.[68]

On 7 May 2014, the Constitutional Court unanimously dismissed Yingluck from office in consequence of her removing an appointee of the an earlier government, Thawil Pliensri, from his post as National Security Council secretary-general in 2011.

The remaining ministers selected Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Commerce Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan to replace Yingluck as caretaker prime minister as protests continued.[10]

The RTA intervened on 20 May 2014, when its commander, General Prayut, exercised the power under the act promulgated by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) entitled Martial Law, BE 2457 (1914),[11] to impose martial law nationwide from 03:00."

It's reasonable to assume the CC was "silent partner" in the coup as it would have been extremely dangerous for the military to move against the Government while the much loved peoples PM (Yingluck) was in office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the junta strongman later said the authorities were doing everything to bring the pair to face justice in Thailand

You can see from their faces they are quaking in their boots.

Interesting, I just got my new Chinese visa, I wonder what answer they gave to question 3.3 - have you a criminal record ? Any conviction with a jail sentence over 6 months will result in visa being denied.  :whistling: