British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson mets PM Prayut

webfact

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. But are you suggesting previous Thai governments didn't do the same?

I make no link to any other government. There is little point, you can invariably be relied upon to connect anything, however irrelevant or obscure to the omniscient malevolence of Thaksin Shinawatra....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. But are you suggesting previous Thai governments didn't do the same?

Lol same ole bay ALWAYS pointing the finger backwards . I think you just must love buying last weeks newspaper..you do know how silly you look dont you? If you could just once in awhile look to future you might have a clue until then 'we' laugh at you like the crazy drunk uncle at parties..

14 hours ago, JAG said:

As ever, we only have the Juntas word for what was said...

Well, the juntas word is backed up by the deafening silence from Boris, a silence which means western nations are not overly concerned about the delayed elections in Thailand.

But, that should have already been obvious from Prayut's attendance at the Asean Summit only a few months ago where he lined up with all the other Asean leaders, even Trump was there.

However, I understand these facts must leave the red shirts and their support thoroughly upset because it doesn't sync with the anti-Prayut propaganda they like to spew ;)