BREAKING: Bodies of 4 babies found dumped in trash in Hua Hin

webfact

2 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

And what? Again I will state a 2 month old child is NOT a fetus. Are you implying that a clinic performed an illegal late term abortion where the fetuses were actually fully developed children and allowed to live several months before being destroyed? 

"I tend to think you have been reading too much propaganda put out by the right to birth fanatics"

Actually your wrong, in fact I haven't given any personal opinion in this thread about abortion.

" tend to think you have been reading too much propaganda put out by the right to birth fanatics

16 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Thais love morbid photos.  My Thai girlfriend is showing me the uncensored photos this morning on Facebook of the dead babies lying on the ground.  I had no idea what she was going to show me. I am like "Honey please, I don't want to see dead babies right now, thanks." So she is swiping away and says "Look! See? Many photos."

RIP little babies.

Yeah, one of those cultural things, I will never learn to understand. Don’t worry they will be shared on your timeline soon ;-)

• Like 1

I do hope the police assign diligent and competent officers to investigate.

These poor little souls deserve to have the police provide real detective work

Edited by d2b2
Changed wording

6 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

We number a fair amount of late developers here, I dont claim to be a mastermind but I usually get the gist within the first dozen or so posts

As you say entertaining it certainly is

Late developers, now that IS an understatement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tkenn said:

This is very sad and just as sad as the 3000 aborted babies a day in The U.S.  Every life is precious and what many abortion clinics do in America is more sickening than what happened to these precious babies.

My hope is that everyone responsible will come to a realization of how horrible this is and realize how precious each life is.

R.I.P every aborted  baby.....

One would have to ask that question of the woman who was raped by some piece of slime that should have been aborted at birth himself, and has left her with a monstrous reminder of the event inside her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troll posts have been removed as well as the replies. 

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Posts containing links to Bangkok Post have been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

22 hours ago, manarak said:

until more is known about how these babies ended up dead and in the trash, any comment is totally unfounded.

Totally agree.  This is clearly not an incident of one person disposing of an unwanted baby which happens far too often in Thailand already.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Get Real said:

I truly hope so too. Unfortunately it´s not going to exist any appropiate punishment for an unhuman thing like this.

@BuaBS. What have you reacted to again. You think that 1 year or 2 is ok, for this? Get a straight attitude!

11 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Exactly.

And that should not be a big surprise in a country with:

- low education standards

- non-existent sex education

- a culture of denying responsibility

- low prospects for many to get a good life

- rules and regulations outlawing abortion

Contrary to popular belief, abortion is not illegal in Thailand. The law was amended more than ten years ago to allow it.

11 minutes ago, crazydrummerpauly said:

At 4 months old ?!

OK - once again, these were foetuses, not babies. At least according to a couple of native Thai speakers I've shown the original Thai article to. They tell me the term used in the original Thai language article means "babies before they're born" - i.e. foetuses.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

OK - once again, these were foetuses, not babies. At least according to a couple of native Thai speakers I've shown the original Thai article to. They tell me the term used in the original Thai language article means "babies before they're born" - i.e. foetuses.

Well, this is true to a certain point as many babies has been born way before 9 months and grew up like other children:

It's the iconic image of the abortion debate - the tiny feet of a baby girl born TWO WEEKS before the legal limit for terminations. But what happened next? For the first time, we tell her inspiring story...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021034/The-tiniest-survivor-How-miracle-baby-born-weeks-legal-abortion-limit-clung-life-odds.html

Fetal development week by week - PICS

https://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-week-by-week

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tom Cahill said:

Notice that there's no mention of the cause of death.  Why is this?  This looks like a case of Satanic cults killing babies,  and someone's accidentally found them when they weren't meant to be found.

There's an apprehension about mentioning the cause of death or the state of the corpses.  This is very common when there's a need to vent the situation without venting it in a manner which will shock the public or create some kind of situation where high ups in the government or whatever who're involved have to be taken to hand like a game of Jenga  (that could bring the government down).  This is the case in every country as every country has such groups.  Often the  "breeders"  in the cults will produce the babies so no one will know that they are norn,  let alone receive a missing person's call.

Stop it.  My sides are aching from laughing.  I've never cried so much with laughter.  Quite shameful as this is a very serious subject that needs addressing.

surely as a "Buddhist" ( cough cough) nation

The coughs are appropriate.  This is not a Buddhist Nation.  It just so happens that the majority of the population is Buddhist.  That's different.

Malaysia is officially a Muslim Nation even though only 55 percent of the population are Muslims.

53 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I accept you have rules.  But in this case TV reported it totally wrong so a more reliable source needed to be cited.  Get it right in future and this breaking of the rules wouldn't happen.  You only have yourselves to blame.

Thaivisa did not report this incident, Thaivisa republished another source's report.  It's not difficult to work it out by reading all of the OP, i.e "Source: Banmuang ".

Get it right in future, HHTel, and your breaking of the rules by discussing moderation wouldn't happen.  You only have yourself to blame.

7 hours ago, Tom Cahill said:

Notice that there's no mention of the cause of death.  Why is this?  This looks like a case of Satanic cults killing babies,  and someone's accidentally found them when they weren't meant to be found.

There's an apprehension about mentioning the cause of death or the state of the corpses.  This is very common when there's a need to vent the situation without venting it in a manner which will shock the public or create some kind of situation where high ups in the government or whatever who're involved have to be taken to hand like a game of Jenga  (that could bring the government down).  This is the case in every country as every country has such groups.  Often the  "breeders"  in the cults will produce the babies so no one will know that they are norn,  let alone receive a missing person's call.

Somebody has been watching a few too many horror movies and reading a few too many conspiracy theories.

https://books.google.co.th/books?id=EYU1GrJjUZMC&pg=PA165&lpg=PA165&dq="breeders"+in+the+cults+will+produce+the+babies&source=bl&ots=Dt10dzbpbL&sig=yZZo8ptrhkzsvs3EZ7dRl-7wRR4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjT7ejsn6bZAhWJuo8KHX4sAysQ6AEISTAH#v=onepage&q="breeders" in the cults will produce the babies&f=false

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

21 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Well since you read it that makes it true!  Did you read a story on TVF yesterday that changed about 15 times in 2 days? 

This is a very strange story and most likely is about abortion not exactly what you are reading may be true.  

I have no alternative source so rather than make things up myself I accepted  it.

No point getting snappy with me because you have a fixation it is an abortion issue.

7 hours ago, Just Weird said:

So funny, oldlakey, so funny.   I made that comment before anything had been posted about the real story and I do not read every post on a 10 page thread and then go back to the beginning to see if I want to comment.

Sorry my friend, but the info and facts were out as in the public domain

Reuters can rest easy where Thaivisa are concerned trust me on that 55555555

Have a nice day

Edited by oldlakey
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I have no alternative source so rather than make things up myself I accepted  it.

No point getting snappy with me because you have a fixation it is an abortion issue.

I would highly recommend getting several alternative sources  other than TVF for your news. If you have internet you have the WORLD sources at your fingertips even for Thailand news there are multiple sources out there. 

Almost every new story about anything changes and there are many better sources for the truth. I don't have any fixation.  You were also wrong and what you originally READ was incorrect hence my post. I mean really you need to open up your news horizons quite a bit or you will be habitually misinformed.  This is not snappy it's the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1