Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad girls are fun, very very fun for a few weeks. When I first moved here in 2011 I was single and 22 years old. Young, dumb and full of ......

I met a bird in Climax the first Friday here when I went out with my brother's mate who also lives here. I spent all Saturday and Sunday rogering her (to be honest still one of the best I have ever had) and going out for food. I then did the same the following weekend with her, before realising that even though it was incredibly fun, she really wasn't the good type. My mate also warned me straight away about types like her. 

I wouldn't ever want some goodie two shoes princess type of woman, but I couldn't handle a bad girl in a long - term relationship. There are just too many issues. 

Thanks for all the interesting comments. I am still waiting for comments from all the guys who claim they are so much happier with good girls. Do the good girls i.e. perform in bed like the bad girls? Or are you all "good guys" who only want the missionary position and nothing else with the love of your life?

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for all the interesting comments. I am still waiting for comments from all the guys who claim they are so much happier with good girls. Do the good girls i.e. perform in bed like the bad girls? Or are you all "good guys" who only want the missionary position and nothing else with the love of your life?

You must have extremely limited experience with women if you think all good girls are prudes in bed. Some of the filthiest women i have known were 'good girls'. 'Bad girls' do naughty things because you pay them to do it, not because they all want to.

Personally there are far more important things to me than what my partner does or does not do in bed.

I have never known a women who was prudish enough to only do certain things and it has never been an issue in any relationship i have had. I expect some women might be reticent and come across as prudish as they are only with their old farang partner for the life and security it gives them, not because they find them in anyway attractive or sexy. I presume they find any sex with them a chore rather than a pleasure. If they were with someone they liked i am sure they would be a bit more adventurous.

i've never dated a bar girl but my experience of the thai women i have dated;

- Would a good girl consider a guy who is a decade or two older and not rich and not handsome?

- absolutely when i was aged late 30s/early 40s i dated many (6 or 7) university girls, some were virgins (for a while...) some not. generally i date women 15 + years younger, but i'm not fussy. ans i've never paid a girl to be my friend or gf, indeed they have never wanted or expected payment.

- Would a good girl do the kind of sex which the bad girls do?

- dont know what 'bar girl' sex is, but some of the women i have dated have been wild in the sack, some not, exactly the same as back home and exactly as you'd expect.

- Would a good girl complain if her boyfriend wants to go out with the guys for a night in the bars?

don't know becaue i dont drink or go to bars, but would meet up with my friends and they would meet up with hers, no stress

- Would a good girl run around in mini-skirt and high heels because her boyfriend likes it?

- haha! i'm not into that stuff but one university girl i dated was and would bring round all arrays of stockings, sexy panties, bras etc. i'm sure she would have worn it outside too had i asked.

some of the uni girls i dated would wear short skirts and tight shirts as part of their uniform, i always enjoyed walking round with them when they dressed like that!

ahhh... the good old days!

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There will be plenty of 'good' girls who are real goers, same as anywhere. I do think it is the more reserved and quieter ones who invariably end up being VERY different when it matters. You have probably just got to put some work in to find out.

Like I said above, 'bad' girls are fun, but only in a short dose IMO. 

Here are some examples:

- Would a good girl consider a guy who is a decade or two older and not rich and not handsome?
- Would a good girl do the kind of sex which the bad girls do?
- Would a good girl complain if her boyfriend wants to go out with the guys for a night in the bars?
- Would a good girl run around in mini-skirt and high heels because her boyfriend likes it?

i was lover to a rich good girl a decade younger, she is dollar millionaire while i can barely meet requirement for retirement visa.

its the only nympho i've met.

the only time she was complaining was if she wanted a sex party and i was out,

the rest of the time i was the one complaining.

she was always in high heels, even in bed half the time

4 hours ago, poanoi said:

i was lover to a rich good girl a decade younger, she is dollar millionaire while i can barely meet requirement for retirement visa.

its the only nympho i've met.

the only time she was complaining was if she wanted a sex party and i was out,

the rest of the time i was the one complaining.

she was always in high heels, even in bed half the time

You say "was". What is she doing these days?

I know alot of "good girls" who have slept with 200-1000 men in their lives. So, it depends on your definition of a good girl. These are "civilians", who have never charged for sex. They just like to get busy. And alot of guys who date them, would have a very hard time comprehending it, if you told them the facts. I know alot of guys who claim their women have only slept with 5-20 guys. Yeah, right. In their dreams. 

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I know alot of "good girls" who have slept with 200-1000 men in their lives. So, it depends on your definition of a good girl. These are "civilians", who have never charged for sex. They just like to get busy. And alot of guys who date them, would have a very hard time comprehending it, if you told them the facts. I know alot of guys who claim their women have only slept with 5-20 guys. Yeah, right. In their dreams. 

If a girl is pretty, I assume 2-3 guys a week since she was 14.

(Thai girls, different much lower estimates for most Brit women)

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

That is about right for alot of American women. Probably Brits too. Funny, your chauvinistic remark about Brit girls. I assume that was humor. 

52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That is about right for alot of American women. Probably Brits too. Funny, your chauvinistic remark about Brit girls. I assume that was humor. 

No, Brit women don't do sex very much.

It's why we went out and conquered half the world.

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

No, Brit women don't do sex very much.

It's why we went out and conquered half the world.

Funny. Most American women under the age of 25-30 like to get busy quite a bit. After 30, it is only about utility, for the most part. Sex needs to serve some sort of function, like holding a marriage together, or attracting a man to marry her, having a kid, etc. Same holds true for younger women in areas like Los Angeles. Sex is all about getting something in return. 

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Funny. Most American women under the age of 25-30 like to get busy quite a bit. After 30, it is only about utility, for the most part. Sex needs to serve some sort of function, like holding a marriage together, or attracting a man to marry her, having a kid, etc. Same holds true for younger women in areas like Los Angeles. Sex is all about getting something in return. 

I like how you just make stuff up and apply it to millions of people.

No one has 5, 10, 30 year relationships in the US?

Dream on

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You're the dreamer. Apart from hookers most women have not slept with more than 20 guys. 

They have LT relationships.

"A new survey has revealed what the average number of sexual partners in the U.S. and Europe is for both men and women.

Health and beauty product retailer Superdrug has conducted a massive survey of sexual attitudes and histories from over 2,000 men and women from the United States and Europe"

"When it comes to U.S. states, of the 41 states for which they received sufficient data from, they determined that people in Louisiana have by far the greatest number of sexual partners at 15.7, with South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Nebraska ranking shortly behind."

17 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

You think pretty girls have slept with 600 guys by the age of 20?

Not unless they are drugged up hookers.

Archived