Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

Recently we had a couple of threads about good girls and bad girls, also known as bar girl.

Many of us know the old saying that good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere. So if we consider having a good girl as a girlfriend instead of a bar girl we might think about if the good girls do all the things which we like about the bad girls.

Here are some examples:
- Would a good girl consider a guy who is a decade or two older and not rich and not handsome?
- Would a good girl do the kind of sex which the bad girls do?
- Would a good girl complain if her boyfriend wants to go out with the guys for a night in the bars?
- Would a good girl run around in mini-skirt and high heels because her boyfriend likes it?

Or should a guy who wants all that better play with the bad girls?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't pidgeon-hole anyone into these neat little boxes ThaiVisa member like to use... 

Girls here are similar to anywhere else in that there is a whole spectrum of behaviour and attitudes... the difference being that one end of the spectrum is weighted as a result of financial need and a number of Westerners end up with these women for no other reason than ease of approach... 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You can't pidgeon-hole anyone into these neat little boxes ThaiVisa member like to use... 

Girls here are similar to anywhere else in that there is a whole spectrum of behaviour and attitudes... the difference being that one end of the spectrum is weighted as a result of financial need and a number of Westerners end up with these women for no other reason than ease of approach... 

Sure, not all good girls are the same and not all bad girls are the same.

It seems on Thai Visa many people write that their girlfriend is not from a bar and obviously so much better.

I know a couple of guys who dated good girls and bad girls. And after a while most of these guys are not interested in the good girls anymore, they want more of the bad girls. There must be some reasons...

48 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Depends on the girl. They are all different. However I don't know why anyone would want their girlfriend to dress like a slut in public. At home is a different story.

at home they should only wear a few drops of perfume.

1 hour ago, transam said:

I have memories of the 1960's....:stoner:

I lived in London in the 60s ,and went around with and knew many people in the music and acting businesses , no it was not like Pattaya ,but boy did i get laid, Oh and all the girls i knew wore mini skirts and high heels   :partytime2:

On another note from my previous quote , my wife of over 20 years is 24 years younger than me ,we met through work ,her family although not rich are comfortable , maybe she married me because i could give her a nice lifestyle ,all i know now is that we love each other very much and her greatest worry is that being older than her i will die and leave her . she has never really been the miniskirt type but always dressed "nicely"

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not every girl with a mini-skirt looks like a slut...

Le-Fashion-Blog-Two-Ways-Asymmetrical-Zipper-Skirt-Model-Chanel-Iman-Rag-Bone.jpg.34b933546e867559e92299d63247c49f.jpg

Bit of a hottie. Not likely to see her wandering around Bangkok though.

Victoria Secret professional model 27yo Chanel Iman.

American citizen. African-American/Korean parents

15 minutes ago, electric said:

Bit of a hottie. Not likely to see her wandering around Bangkok though.

Victoria Secret professional model 27yo Chanel Iman.

American citizen. African-American/Korean parents

I just needed a good sample picture so I googles my favorite model. The idea was to show that a girl with a mini-skirt does not have to look like a slut.

That skirt cost only less than 1,000B - but it's out of stock.

http://www.revolve.com/jack-by-bb-dakota-garnet-mini-zip-skirt-in-white/dp/BBDA-WQ51/

Here is a link for Trans's memory banks.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=miniskirts+in+the+1960s&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=xWmuf4wsxxshIM%3A%2CKWshAzoSWGlrEM%2C_&usg=__cS-Xcwon4oxnnJV9REyfrRaVINE%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicqazGmazZAhXHpo8KHcJBBScQ9QEIYDAM#imgrc=xWmuf4wsxxshIM:

There wasn't a lot of that in the wilds of deepest, darkest Norfolk when I was there in the 1960s in the RAF. Free love was a Norfolk joke too.

Very briefly!
I dont know about you but the guys i know are all married to younger women some longer than i have been .i dont know if their wives were bar girls.not the sort of thing you ask .all i can say is they all seem happy have grownup children and their wives dress ordinary certainly not in mini skirts .but then they are all now mid 40s to mid50s

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Here are some examples:
- Would a good girl consider a guy who is a decade or two older and not rich and not handsome?
- Would a good girl do the kind of sex which the bad girls do?
- Would a good girl complain if her boyfriend wants to go out with the guys for a night in the bars?
- Would a good girl run around in mini-skirt and high heels because her boyfriend likes it?

I prefer one that's good enough.

Which reminds me of the old joke, "If a woman's place isn't in the kitchen, why did God load them up with milk and eggs?"

the good girls do all of that..and more.

only things is they actually cost you more in the long-run because they expect a higher quality of life. (wanting bikes, cars, expensive holidays and so on)

also the good girls is way WAY smarter than your average farang

they can convince him to buy a house all in her name which he will walk away from in a few years!

That's easy.
Have a good girl at home and a few bad girls on the side. Nothing new.

The British Aristocrats used to believe in ths concept with conviction. So did some oriental Rulers (1 main-woman, the rest was the Harem.
Even today, this concept can easily be implemented as long as one has the financial means to support this constellation.
- Regrettably, these days, western societies only demand of the financially "less fortunate" males to make a clear choice between "a good girl at home" OR a couple of bad girls "on the side".
Thank God, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Otherwise the Kingdom would be overrun by Westerners, looking for "bad girls" if only on a temporary basis.:clap2:
Alternatively, to commit some act of violence, to be rewarded with 72 virgins, has not taken hold within the community of TVF posters as far as I can tell. So far.
Cheers.

22 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Depends on the girl. They are all different. However I don't know why anyone would want their girlfriend to dress like a slut in public. At home is a different story.

I get you UG.  Most of us have a pretty good idea what "dress like a slut" means, but there's always a few disingenuous folks who will ask what that means.  If one has to ask, then one would not understand the answer.  The thing is, it's bad enough that some people already suspect that a Thai woman with a farang is a BG.  But why dress like one to remove all doubt.

42 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I get you UG.  Most of us have a pretty good idea what "dress like a slut" means, but there's always a few disingenuous folks who will ask what that means.  If one has to ask, then one would not understand the answer.  The thing is, it's bad enough that some people already suspect that a Thai woman with a farang is a BG.  But why dress like one to remove all doubt.

I guess according to some people's definition lots of university students in Thailand dress like sluts in their uniform. I guess some people also would say that many of them are sluts. I guess that means I like sluts.

sexy-thai-university-students-63.jpg.c0e25a94a90bd159d344d4f28fe1f35d.jpg

4 minutes ago, jerojero said:

Bad girls also known as bar girls. Starting off your thread with a pontificating holier than thou generalization about Thai women and sex. Excellent open mindedness.

If you want to contribute feel free to do that. Otherwise maybe go with your wisdom to another thread.

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess according to some people's definition lots of university students in Thailand dress like sluts in their uniform. I guess some people also would say that many of them are sluts. I guess that means I like sluts.

sexy-thai-university-students-63.jpg.c0e25a94a90bd159d344d4f28fe1f35d.jpg

So you think university girls look slutty?  I tend to disagree.  You do realize that sexy is not the same as slutty.  Anyways, whatever.

22 hours ago, swissie said:

That's easy.
Have a good girl at home and a few bad girls on the side. Nothing new.

The British Aristocrats used to believe in ths concept with conviction. So did some oriental Rulers (1 main-woman, the rest was the Harem.
Even today, this concept can easily be implemented as long as one has the financial means to support this constellation.
- Regrettably, these days, western societies only demand of the financially "less fortunate" males to make a clear choice between "a good girl at home" OR a couple of bad girls "on the side".
Thank God, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Otherwise the Kingdom would be overrun by Westerners, looking for "bad girls" if only on a temporary basis.:clap2:
Alternatively, to commit some act of violence, to be rewarded with 72 virgins, has not taken hold within the community of TVF posters as far as I can tell. So far.
Cheers.

I can't imagine anything worse than 72 virgins.

Archived