Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

On 3/20/2018 at 11:46 PM, chickenslegs said:

Jimmy Soul was definitely onto something ...

I bet his missus wasn't impressed.

Good advice...I'm not sure you will live very long though if you keep playing that song....good luck, you'll need it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/18/2018 at 7:04 AM, Kimber said:

The usual stereotype.   

In life the bad girls you pay COD.  The good girls you pay later and you usually pay much more...like the diamond rings, the new flash house and the flash car, the 3 poodle's grooming once a week etc.etc!......yes.

Just now, David Walden said:

In life the bad girls you pay COD.  The good girls you pay later and you usually pay much more...like the diamond rings, the new flash house and the flash car, the 3 poodle's grooming once a week etc.etc!......yes.

The good girls are the bad ones then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 12:01 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I just needed a good sample picture so I googles my favorite model. The idea was to show that a girl with a mini-skirt does not have to look like a slut.

That skirt cost only less than 1,000B - but it's out of stock.

http://www.revolve.com/jack-by-bb-dakota-garnet-mini-zip-skirt-in-white/dp/BBDA-WQ51/

Didn't know that you're into skirts. I can ask my wife, she'll sell you some shorter ones. 

2 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Didn't know that you're into skirts. I can ask my wife, she'll sell you some shorter ones. 

Don't worry. I see lot of short mini skirts with or without girls in Soi Cowboy. Add some nice high heels and a G-string and that's all they need.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived