Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2018 at 8:07 PM, Berkshire said:

So you think university girls look slutty?  I tend to disagree.  You do realize that sexy is not the same as slutty.  Anyways, whatever.

Pretty fine line for some obviously 

Live with the pretty girl for a while, check her background, why is she still single , does she gamble, does she smoke , how is her English and where did she learn it !? Spend time in her village, take her to visit your homeland. Does she tick all the 'other' boxes that you desire !?  Its not always love at first sight and any well traveled gent should soon make the right decision as to prolonging the friendship or not. 

I'm one of the lucky ones and have been married to my 'pretty girl' for 20 years.

As they say 'you make your own luck in life' .

4 minutes ago, Humpy said:

I'm one of the lucky ones and have been married to my 'pretty girl' for 20 years.

Most of them stop being pretty after about 5 years.

Married Thai ladies have a short shelf life.

4 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Most of them stop being pretty after about 5 years.

Married Thai ladies have a short shelf life.

Obviously you have plenty of experience of these 'best by sell by date' encounters ! 

On 17/02/2018 at 11:18 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Fully bad :)

I have been with my wife for thirteen years, and I have never seen her in a skirt, yet she has a great pair of legs. I would never tell her what to wear, as long as she stays a loving wife to me I will be happy.

20 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I have been with my wife for thirteen years, and I have never seen her in a skirt, yet she has a great pair of legs. I would never tell her what to wear, as long as she stays a loving wife to me I will be happy.

did she tend to show  her more cleavage sir ?..sorry just asking:smile:

On 17/02/2018 at 10:30 AM, Ulysses G. said:

Depends on the girl. They are all different. However I don't know why anyone would want their girlfriend to dress like a slut in public. At home is a different story.

Slut?!  Where are you from and which decade? 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Still is, but I wouldn't define the lady in pic as slutty looking. My mum would be elated.

I have to admit if I would have the chance to go out with Chanel Iman (in whatever dress) I wouldn't really care what my mom thinks about her.

If you are looking for something serious its best not to look to "bar girls"

Most if not all...

- Probably have a low upbringing 

- have questionable morals

- looking for someone to take care of them and not looking for a soul mate

- Will continuously ask for things and throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

- will probably ditch your ass when they get bored or find someone more to their liking.

- Will expect a certain lifestyle and will either drive you crazy or leave you if expectations aren't met.

- and will probably not be able to bring much to the relationship other than their personal baggage and sex...

3 hours ago, speckio said:

Most if not all...

- looking for someone to take care of them and not looking for a soul mate

- Will continuously ask for things and throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

- will probably ditch your ass when they get bored or find someone more to their liking.

- Will expect a certain lifestyle and will either drive you crazy or leave you if expectations aren't met.

- and will probably not be able to bring much to the relationship other than their personal baggage and sex...

Interesting comment. Now lets look at so called good girls and look through your list. Are only bar girls interested in money and a good life? I heard and read about lots of guys who get divorced from so called good women and many of these points describe perfectly their behavior. Except the sex of course...

14 hours ago, speckio said:

Most if not all...

- looking for som_vereone to take care of them and not looking for a soul mate

-Very high mileage , but very sought after .

Archived