Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

You're the dreamer. Apart from hookers most women have not slept with more than 20 guys. 

They have LT relationships.

Perhaps your use of the term most is most telling. I know alot of guys who would insist that what you say it true. However, I have known many American women who tell me tales far to the contrary. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Perhaps your use of the term most is most telling. I know alot of guys who would insist that what you say it true. However, I have known many American women who tell me tales far to the contrary. 

Objective studies v random stuff on forums.

You don't know many people.

"I know alot of guys who would insist that what you say it true. "

Objective studies over the last 30 years say they are correct.

And when people say "many women" they are really saying a few and the numbers are unreliable and often made up in an attempt to shock or impress. Bars are full of people who bs a lot.

Anonymous objective studies get people to be real.

20 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Objective studies v random stuff on forums.

You don't know many people.

Well, that was not a very objective analysis, was it? How on earth do you know how many people I know, how many friends I have, how many women I have dated, where I have lived, and what I have been exposed to?

This started out as a reasonable debate, between two level headed people. Now, you are making yourself nothing short of obnoxious. with personal statements, of an ignoramus nature. I am out of this discussion. I prefer to have debates with people who maintain an open mind, and a cool analytical quality. No reason to make this personal. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, that was not a very objective analysis, was it? How on earth do you know how many people I know, how many friends I have, how many women I have dated, where I have lived, and what I have been exposed to?

This started out as a reasonable debate, between two level headed, open minded people. Now, you are making yourself nothing short of obnoxious. with personal statements, of an ignoramus nature.

Even if you know many people in many countries. How many women did actually tell you that they had sex with 100+ guys? I guess if this is not your full time job you won't have heard that from more than 100 women, I guess more likely you heard it maybe from 10. So what does that statistically tell us? Very little! It tells us that there are women out there who had (or claim they had) 100+ guys. That is not exactly news. Because I am sure there are also more than 100 virgins out there. But I guess it's more likely that you talked with the active women than with the virgins.

I suggest we agree that all of us have different experiences. If we want statistically relevant numbers for "all girls from country x" then only real statistics will help. If we want data like "how many girls had how many guys in bar x" then we can try to find out ourselves. But such a survey is only good for one bar and not much more...

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This started out as a reasonable debate, between two level headed people. Now, you are making yourself nothing short of obnoxious. with personal statements, of an ignoramus nature. I am out of this discussion. I prefer to have debates with people who maintain an open mind, and a cool analytical quality. No reason to make this personal. 

So how many women do you know on a personal level?

100?

1000?

Objective studies on this cover thousands of people.

You want to talk facts or not?

Up to you.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Even if you know many people in many countries. How many women did actually tell you that they had sex with 100+ guys? I guess if this is not your full time job you won't have heard that from more than 100 women, I guess more likely you heard it maybe from 10. So what does that statistically tell us? Very little! It tells us that there are women out there who had (or claim they had) 100+ guys. That is not exactly news. Because I am sure there are also more than 100 virgins out there. But I guess it's more likely that you talked with the active women than with the virgins.

I suggest we agree that all of us have different experiences. If we want statistically relevant numbers for "all girls from country x" then only real statistics will help. If we want data like "how many girls had how many guys in bar x" then we can try to find out ourselves. But such a survey is only good for one bar and not much more...

3, 4, 5 women. What man is best friends with many women and knows their life inside out?

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Even if you know many people in many countries. How many women did actually tell you that they had sex with 100+ guys? I

Women and men often lie about their sexual experience.

Someone suggested women number x5, men number /5 ............

So a woman who claims 20 = 100, a man that claims 10 = 2

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

Women and men often lie about their sexual experience.

Someone suggested women number x5, men number /5 ............

So a woman who claims 20 = 100, a man that claims 10 = 2

Where does 5x come from? Again just made up.

Anonymous objective studies are the best guide.

5 minutes ago, Justfine said:

3, 4, 5 women. What man is best friends with many women and knows their life inside out?

I lived with 1 woman who was responsible for the hookers locker room in a night club, and a loan shark on the side.

And she was always talking about the girls ....... you don't need to know many women, just one or two blabbermouths.

(Is that you ThaiRon aka HardenedSoul?)

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

I lived with 1 woman who was responsible for the hookers locker room in a night club, and a loan shark on the side.

And she was always talking about the girls ....... you don't need to know many women, just one or two blabbermouths.

They are hookers.

57 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Where does 5x come from? Again just made up.

Anonymous objective studies are the best guide.

that one comes from a movie with adam sandler,

it was a movie about when he and his mates wanted to lose their virginity,

and another famous male actor says: if you want to know the true numbers

of how many men a woman has slept with, -you multiply their statement with x,

dont you suckers learn anything in high school ??!

and one of the college girls states: if you want the true number how many woman a man has slept with, you divide with x

one of the high school boys ended up losing his virginity

to the mother of one of his school mates

6 minutes ago, Justfine said:

A movie 5555

Does it really matter? Nobody will expect that numbers like this come from deep research.

I think we can agree that lots of men are proud of how many women they had sex with. At least with other men they will more likely talk about an inflated number. Probably if they talk with their own wife they won't tell her the inflated number.

And I guess (but I am not up to date with these issues) that women still prefer to pretend that they are good girls and don't have sax with lots of guys. Most guys will feel much better if the women tells them he is one of the few. Which guy wants to hear: Your the 8th this week and the 2nd tonight?

Personally I don't ask. Because it's unlikely to get a truthful answer. So what is the point of asking?

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think we can agree that lots of men are proud of how many women they had sex with. At least with other men they will more likely talk about an inflated number. Probably if they talk with their own wife they won't tell her the inflated number.

Personally I don't ask. Because it's unlikely to get a truthful answer. So what is the point of asking?

Up to age 52, in the UK .......... 4 ......... after that in SEA a lot more.

43 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Does it really matter? Nobody will expect that numbers like this come from deep research.

And I guess (but I am not up to date with these issues) that women still prefer to pretend that they are good girls and don't have sax with lots of guys. Most guys will feel much better if the women tells them he is one of the few. Which guy wants to hear: Your the 8th this week and the 2nd tonight?

Rude to ask in person. That's why they do objective anonymous studies. 

22 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

yet another geriatric sex pest thread.

well done lads.

Dunno about that, I haven't chased a woman for nearly 10 years.

Would be happy to live alone, but I've never been given a fighting chance.

The only place I've EVER managed to live alone was for 2 weeks in China last year.

Other than that I've never been 'single' in Asia for more than a week, I'm too polite to say NO firmly!

Mind you, none of them could be called 'good girls' not even by the most demented of our 'my girl is different' brigade of posters.

7 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Dunno about that, I haven't chased a woman for nearly 10 years.

Would be happy to live alone, but I've never been given a fighting chance.

The only place I've EVER managed to live alone was for 2 weeks in China last year.

Other than that I've never been 'single' in Asia for more than a week, I'm too polite to say NO firmly!

Mind you, none of them could be called 'good girls' not even by the most demented of our 'my girl is different' brigade of posters.

Easy atm

Archived