Trump visits Florida hospital to pay respects after school shooting

rooster59

Trump visits Florida hospital to pay respects after school shooting

800x800 (4).jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks about the mass shooting at a Florida high school in a national address from the White House in Washington, U.S., February 15, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis

POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump on Friday visited a hospital where victims of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, were treated to "pay their respects," a White House spokeswoman said.

The Trumps planned to thank people who work at the hospital for their response to the shooting on Wednesday, and later planned to visit the Broward County Sheriff’s office to meet law enforcement officials who responded to the shooting.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-02-17

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In this case, he truly did the minimum. Reckon he's out GOLFING now. Convenient for him that it was in FLORIDA. 

What??? That cannot possibly be true! The man-child berated President Obama for his infrequent golfing and promised to be too busy to do any golfing himself when president so that would make him a liar and a hypocrite and that just cannot be!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

You forgot to add.... 'and i'm smart'.

that's right, and a  'stable genius' ....just not sure which stable he's a genius in - the jackasses' stable?

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Donald Trump has a big heart and is grieving for the slaughtered victims of the maniac who perpetrated this atrocity. 

He might have a 'big heart' in the sense of oversized because he's overweight and eats a whole lot of meat, .....but he doesn't give a gnat's ass for shooting victims.  He likes NRA millions, though.   And he sure doesn't mind that hundreds of thousands of dollars went secretly between Russia and the NRA - during the 2016 campaign. 

I wonder why Trump loves the fact that the US is flooded with military grade weapons and ammo.  

Note: the very first piece of legislation that Trump signed, the day after the inauguration, was allowing mentally screwed people to obtain military-grade weapons.  If I was one of the parents of a kid killed at the FL high school, I would sue Trump, Rubio and the NRA for being complicit in the murder of those kids.   ....talk about collusion,  Trump is colluding in mass-murders.

• Like 2

The delusional Liberals are caterwauling again. Next Trump will be charged with pulling the trigger. Cries for gun control sound wonderful but notice how it is never precisely spelled out just what such control would mean. They run the gamut from absolute confiscation to somehow making it more difficult for the mentally wacked to obtain them. Yet, who among you is prepared to deal with the fundamental problem: the sickness of our cultural soul? ..........Jesus wept.

Your Psycho in the whitehouse got where he was thanks to NRA! He’s never going to make move on Guns! And Control is “spelled out” ...No assault military weapons available to public! But USA political system is bought and paid for by the NRA and corporations ! The Public need to have a mass clearout in November! But I’m sure the republicans are working on making it difficult to vote in as many Places as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bedouin1990 said:

The delusional Liberals are caterwauling again. Next Trump will be charged with pulling the trigger. Cries for gun control sound wonderful but notice how it is never precisely spelled out just what such control would mean. They run the gamut from absolute confiscation to somehow making it more difficult for the mentally wacked to obtain them. Yet, who among you is prepared to deal with the fundamental problem: the sickness of our cultural soul? ..........Jesus wept.

Leave Jesus out of it, my dude. The U.S. is not a theocracy. On the other hand, it seems that GUNS are a kind of God to a minority of Americans overruling the desire of the majority for sensible gun restrictions, especially around more AUTOMATIC mass murdering machines as this shooter used. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bedouin1990 said:

Just more excuses, nothing more, ................. and growing numbers of families weep for the loss of their kids assassinated at school!