Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie bound biker stranded in Thailand talks to Thaivisa after being dumped off plane in Bangkok

rooster59

12 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Sorry I don't get your point.

Is this some form of humour , or poor sarcasm?

Either way, you ain't funny.

Photo looks completely normal to me - a happy loving family.

Apologies for the guy not wearing a suit and tie, the lady not wearing a long sleeved evening gown, hiding their tats...

He does appear to have a "top knot" which is a little naff.

My views on topknots could well be influenced by a shiny little bald spot in the exact part of my skull where it would be.

6 hours ago, shy coconut said:

He does appear to have a "top knot" which is a little naff.

My views on topknots could well be influenced by a shiny little bald spot in the exact part of my skull where it would be.

Think that's just something in the background, maybe connected to the wiring. 

15 hours ago, impulse said:

In 29 years of AA, I've met dozens, if not hundreds of guys whose history was a lot worse, and who looked a lot scarier.  A lot of them had turned their lives around and become model citizens and inspirations for others who want out of that life.  And I would (and have) trusted many of them with my life, and welcomed them into my home.

I don't know this guy.  But I'm not going to judge him based on what he may have been or done 20+ years ago.

Your AA experience is an entirely different kettle of fish. It can't be related to this person's situation. Despite his protestations that he's "in the process" of resigning from the Rebels (sorry, but I don't buy that BS, as once you're in a bikie gang, you're in for life), there is little chance of him severing his connections completely. With bikie gang members high up in the corporate, legal and political worlds, this guy is probably just moving aside for younger members and will become a "silent partner" kind of thing. Love your AA analogy -- it's heart-warming, in fact -- but a bikie gang is not an addiction. It's a life.

16 hours ago, rebo said:

Wondering if he really could show a Thai bank account of at least 800'000 THB for at least the last 3 months in his name ...

Maybe he could, but it an 'agent'  can sometimes handle it for a fee.

Looks like Australia is getting its own back and sending people back to UK.

2 hours ago, ericthai said:

if he can show he gets more than 65K THB per month he can qualify. 

I believe Australians simply sign an affidavit and that suffices. Although this guy I guess still travels on a British passport despite all his time down under. A strange case but I really have no issue with Australia wanting to remove undesirables, and they are non-citizens. 

Is it not amazing how very fast immigration departments of two countries can work together. Wondering why it did/does not work the other way round when Thailand seeks somebody to be deported back to the Kingdom to face the music. 
Possibly the Thai list is too long or plastered all over with grey little paper notes which fell out of bigger brown envelopes? 

18 hours ago, aldo7 said:

There is no "good guys" in motorcycle gangs. Not easy to believe  Thai Immigration gives immediatly a one year visa  as we know you have to show a lot of guarantees, financial, résidence and more.

There is no "good guys" in motorcycle gangs.

Please explain your bizzare uneducated statement. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, smew said:

You are the person with whom you associate the most... scum

bikers are nothing less but scum 

Some biker upset you petal? Based on your theory of you are the person whom you associate with most..............You must associate with some ignorant, arrogant scum yourself.

• Like 1

Can't see this guy gracing Australian shores anytime soon, if ever at all.

It appears the Australian authorities may know a lot more about the guy than they are letting on.

Just 1 word on this article gives that away, ".......................... Mr Lawrence was one of several senior Rebels who flew to Bangkok on February 8............................"

Also, 2 of the party he flew with were denied entry to Thailand & were sent back due to 'paperwork' provided by the Australian authorities.

All will soon be revealed but it's safe to say he did not ride at the back of the gang cleaning visors at petrol stops.

10 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

So it would be fine if he wore a long sleeved shirt? Then you could not see them, and he would have a "very high mentality"....

Believe me, the safest neighborhoods in any city in any country are the ones that have a back patch mc clubhouse there.

Ask any normal 9-5 family who lives near a mc clubhouse in an inner city area - no street crime - happy neighbors.

Safe neighbourhood, how about a safe society free from the public murders,  brutal savage public brawls,  car bombing, drug dealing, extortion of business people.

This thug can rot in Pattaya as far as I'm concerned. 

16 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Safe neighbourhood, how about a safe society free from the public murders,  brutal savage public brawls,  car bombing, drug dealing, extortion of business people.

This thug can rot in Pattaya as far as I'm concerned. 

The world is full of that stuff without belonging to a biker gang...

4 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Yet another inked up dork........ came here for a 'bike week'...... how jolly of him.  Amazing how a retirement visa can be had at the drop of hat at these 'visa' shops.

I would suggest the contacts he has in his "club" themselves have contacts to sort stuff in LOS... :stoner:

15 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Yet another inked up dork........ came here for a 'bike week'...... how jolly of him.  Amazing how a retirement visa can be had at the drop of hat at these 'visa' shops.

He dropped more than a hat...

That information alone could help a lot of the guys tuned in here.

5 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Absolutely .. Those All Blacks like a tatt' but are bloody nice blokes by all accounts .. When they aren't trying to scare the sh*t outta you with a haka .. 

IMG_20180217_210636.jpg

Tatts are a part of many pacific islanders culture. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Sounds a little odd. Unless a genuine mistake has been made, I suspect there is more to this story than we are being told. I lived in Oz for 7 years and never heard of Permanent residence being cancelled unless you were convicted of something fairly serious.

Its happening a lot more often these days. The rebels boss has been stuck in Malta for a few years now,same situation. Been heaps sent back to UK and nz last few years.

• Thanks 1

All bikie gangs are criminals, now in pattaya not see any patched gang members riding big bikes. I know one by face only from my country, when they had a big crack down over a year ago, he vanished very quickly. Bikie gangs big trouble in western world.

2 hours ago, chrissables said:

There is no "good guys" in motorcycle gangs.

Please explain your bizzare uneducated statement. 

2 hours ago, chrissables said:

Some biker upset you petal? Based on your theory of you are the person whom you associate with most..............You must associate with some ignorant, arrogant scum yourself.

Yep Chris, as we know, these type of topics always get the haters out.

Haters gotta hate.

None of them actually know any proper bikers/bikies, they just believe all of the guff the mainstream media and Feds endlessly put out.

And they love commenting on stuff that they actually know nothing about.

• Like 1