Two charged for trafficking underage girls for prostitution targeting foreign customers in Chon Buri

webfact

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

Sorry , just want to put you right ,checked this statement out ,my wife says "what is he talking about ,thats rubbish your age is your age , here in Thailand , thats why our son had a 1st birthday party "

He did in fact , his aunty bought him a teddy bear :smile:

wow what a coincidence, I had a 1st birthday too - strangely is was my the first one I ever had and by definition in the west made me one year old - that definition is not so simple in Asia, you might want to do reading on it

Just one of those quirks in this part of the world 

but in terms of the subject matter of this thread it makes little difference

It has been discussed previously on TVF and I imagine many other places lol

Edited by smedly

A 20 year old Thai girl can look like a 16 year old here and that should be enough for any old man looking for a sex adventure, but no we have other types of sexpats who like them younger and they should be locked up for good.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:02 AM, mikebell said:

The cynic in me says the police nabbed them because the perps were not up to date with this month's Union dues.  Or they were eliminating the competition.

Or it was a fabrication for a fee. Nothing is as it seems when a case is made this way. 

A 15 yr old can look 20 as quick as a makeup job in this country. 

4 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Or it was a fabrication for a fee. Nothing is as it seems when a case is made this way. 

A 15 yr old can look 20 as quick as a makeup job in this country. 

In Europe - yes, BUT in Thailand you look as 20 first when you have past 30 - a 14yrs old girl in Thailand has an appearanse as a basic School student... :coffee1:

4 hours ago, ttrd said:

In Europe - yes, BUT in Thailand you look as 20 first when you have past 30 - a 14yrs old girl in Thailand has an appearanse as a basic School student... :coffee1:

you want to see the girls our son was in school with , half of them were taller than me . and to be honest i remember picking him up from the school dance , many looked far older than they were , iy must be the western diet .:smile:

18 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

you want to see the girls our son was in school with , half of them were taller than me . and to be honest i remember picking him up from the school dance , many looked far older than they were , iy must be the western diet .:smile:

....or ladyboys...:coffee1:

3 hours ago, ttrd said:

No I was speaking of Thailand, and you are right in some circumstances but not all. Go ahead and ask a Thai lady friend what she thinks. She will most likely say a 15 yr old will look older with the right makeup. 

My point was that nothing is what it seems here when one is dealing with the justice system.

13 minutes ago, 300sd said:

No I was speaking of Thailand, and you are right in some circumstances but not all. Go ahead and ask a Thai lady friend what she thinks. She will most likely say a 15 yr old will look older with the right makeup. 

My point was that nothing is what it seems here when one is dealing with the justice system.

So you are origin from Thailand? - I Guess not hence my answer including Europa was based on that none of us are originally from Thailand so Our comparison With regard to With or without make-up naturally comes from there.

We as guests in this country need to follow the rules to prevent issues. Its very strict in Thailand when it comes to sexual activities With a person under 17. Of the same reason this kind of Activity are for the most hided and of the same reason the german have most likely requested an underaged girl or at least been informed prior to go to the premises were this girl was.

It doesnt make sence to believe that he was told that this was a girl With a legal sexual age, why would he bother to go there when he could find this on every soi?

I am agree about that a girl may look older With help of both clothes and make-up even in Thailand, but since it doesnt Count for the Court it should not Count here on the forum either....:coffee1:

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 12:21 AM, sanemax said:

What does the age of consent in France have to do with this story ?

I was pointing out the fact that it depends entirely upon where this situation happens and the anomaly that even in the EU/US/India and many Arab states their are different laws that still prevail regarding the age of consent.

Trafficking and prostitution comes under a different section of the law.

Moral codes differ, but the German would have been better off had he just driven into France...

19 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

That's nonsense. The minimum age for prostitution in the EU is 18, exactly the same as in Thailand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Read my post again.

Please also read my post #161 (above).

:sad:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

17 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Read my post again.

Please also read my post #161 (above).

My bad in post 160 - of course it should have been 18...:sorry:

On 19/02/2018 at 8:02 AM, isaanbanhou said:

I don't think many 11 year olds really are in a position to choose to marry.  

Pretty twisted thinking if you can somehow justify CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION because some other country allows it

France-holland Portugal all have lower ages of consent..never mind the muslim countries. The majority of child abuse happens in factories and sweat shops. But because it does not include a certain few inches of a body it's raises no moral indignation. 

12 hours ago, ttrd said:

So you are origin from Thailand? - I Guess not hence my answer including Europa was based on that none of us are originally from Thailand so Our comparison With regard to With or without make-up naturally comes from there.

We as guests in this country need to follow the rules to prevent issues. Its very strict in Thailand when it comes to sexual activities With a person under 17. Of the same reason this kind of Activity are for the most hided and of the same reason the german have most likely requested an underaged girl or at least been informed prior to go to the premises were this girl was.

It doesnt make sence to believe that he was told that this was a girl With a legal sexual age, why would he bother to go there when he could find this on every soi?

I am agree about that a girl may look older With help of both clothes and make-up even in Thailand, but since it doesnt Count for the Court it should not Count here on the forum either....:coffee1:

Yes I agree with what you say above. If this story is true then may he rot in hell along with the others. Anyone who will do this with an underage person is scum. 

But my point is that, as I said above, a crime can be fabricated and innocent suspects can be entrapped by these people, (I didn't mention the police) with many people threatened and they will act accordingly. If a payment is not made this justice system (I didn't mention corrupt police) can send the case to court. Innocent people spend years for nothing. I have seen it happen to Thai people. Rotten to the core.

7 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I was pointing out the fact that it depends entirely upon where this situation happens and the anomaly that even in the EU/US/India and many Arab states their are different laws that still prevail regarding the age of consent.

Moral codes differ, but the German would have been better off had he just driven into France...

We are talking about underage prostitution .

The age of consent is not relevant to this story .

You are suggesting that the German should have gone to France for underage prostitution ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a restaurant and remember the German fellow vividly; married with a Thai and two teenage boys. Drove a black Hummer frequently down to Soi 6, an open Mercedes Benz cabriolet and a Harley were among his fleet and he definitely had a thing with the number "7"; his phone, car plates - everything bore Seven. 
Wonder what his aristocrat, arrogant mother will say to all this; I booted the entire lot out of my restaurant years ago - too high maintenance and he a "slippery when dry (not wet)" fellow. 

A pedophile is like a rapist or a drug dealer - only one way to get rid of them - once and for good. May he and the pimp rot in hell while the parents of the victim should be queried as well; no 15 year old girl beds a 56 year old geezer just because it is sooo much fun. 

Absolutely terrible and - for once - congrats to the BiB - a job well done. Just hope the German will not be able to grease his way out as he is not short of change! 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Lets be honest here if he was looking for an underage hooker i am sure he wanted one that looked young , otherwise why bother , ?

Yes, you are probably right as for an extra cost you are able to get near whatever you wish. The younger the more expensive it gets and if it is a Virgin you need to pay even more - unfortuneately this is the sick world we are a part of whether we like it or not....

It doesnt mean it doesnt exist exceptions were People have been trapped and/or have made mistakes with no intention to do so, but those cases are rather rare and it doesnt seems to be the case here were it was more like a special arrangement through a pimp to be able to meet that underage girl on a hidden place in private surroundings - I assume those facts will be quite challenging to defend in a plausible manner ....

Edited by ttrd

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 11:04 PM, nahkit said:

Thanks for providing the first rational answer to my post.

I would think that any decent lawyer would argue that the Thai woman did the transporting, the German customer simply arrived at the point where the transaction took place.

In the general definition of human trafficking, it says its the "action or practice of illegally transporting people" so was the girl illegally transported? 

I'm in no way defending the actions of the customer but I really do think that the "human trafficking" tag is being way over-used here.

I suspect it's a tag-on charge to give the prosecution more to work with... perhaps even a fall-back charge if no sexual activity occurred. I guess the German could be said to be colluding with the woman in the transportation of the girl... it might not be necessary to be in the same vehicle, but he helped set the destination. That said, I agree that this is not human trafficking as we normally think of it. [Note that the girl was being transported for the purpose of committing an illegal act which may make the act of transporting itself illegal] 

• Like 1

Amazing!!!   I get criticized and damned for having a 46 year old girlfriend.  I am 68, but that does not deter some American women from telling me how "disgusting" I am for having a girl over 20 years younger. Apparently, they

have not looked at the REAL underage problem in Thailand.:stoner:

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Jools said:

Amazing!!!   I get criticized and damned for having a 46 year old girlfriend.  I am 68, but that does not deter some American women from telling me how "disgusting" I am for having a girl over 20 years younger. Apparently, they

have not looked at the REAL underage problem in Thailand.:stoner:

My wife is 24 years younger than me we have a son of funnily enough 24 now , the only problem i ever have is that people think he is my boyfriend when we go shopping lol

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2018 at 4:53 PM, Sydebolle said:

I had a restaurant and remember the German fellow vividly; married with a Thai and two teenage boys. Drove a black Hummer frequently down to Soi 6, an open Mercedes Benz cabriolet and a Harley were among his fleet and he definitely had a thing with the number "7"; his phone, car plates - everything bore Seven. 
Wonder what his aristocrat, arrogant mother will say to all this; I booted the entire lot out of my restaurant years ago - too high maintenance and he a "slippery when dry (not wet)" fellow. 

A pedophile is like a rapist or a drug dealer - only one way to get rid of them - once and for good. May he and the pimp rot in hell while the parents of the victim should be queried as well; no 15 year old girl beds a 56 year old geezer just because it is sooo much fun. 

Absolutely terrible and - for once - congrats to the BiB - a job well done. Just hope the German will not be able to grease his way out as he is not short of change! 

A pompous ass indeed... Karma is a bitch... 

On 2/21/2018 at 8:05 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Makes no difference. The age of consent laws are irrelevant to this topic. The legal age for prostitution is relevant and is the same in Thailand as it is in the EU.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Okay, but you didn't bother to read my post or you would not have said this...

"Trafficking and prostitution comes under a different section of the law."

Try again.

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

On ‎20‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 9:39 PM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Its a few important details that also must be taken into consideration:

(1) Legal sexual age - it doesnt mean that anyone have the right to perform sex With everyone that meet the age tag regardless... It will depends on the circumstances whether it is voluntary and as well if the Law opens for buy and/or sale of sexual services.

(2) Voluntary - despite the Law regarding the minimum age its all about if the sexual act has been performed under force (physical/psychologically independent from which party) or voluntary.

As we do not know the background whick lead to that this girl ended up in the house for the purpose of performing sexual activities against payment neither the agreement between the Third party and the German it will only be speculations. The only thing we can assume at this point is that the German in the center of Thailands prostitution zone Pattaya has been offered something special that he obiviously didnt found in the different soi's and based on that have chosen to be guided to a private spot where this underaged girl were located.....

When it comes to France, yes you have right that the minimum age is 15, but again - if the sexual services provided by a 15 yrs old in France can be proven was somehow under force then its not legal either...

Also interesting to see that in Germany the minimum age is actually as low as 14, BUT backed up with a note which says a man must NOT be over 21 yrs to be allowed to have sex with a girl under 16 (it is illegal for someone aged over 21 to have sex with someone under 16).

http://chartsbin.com/view/hxj

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 10:48 AM, sanemax said:

We are talking about underage prostitution .

The age of consent is not relevant to this story .

You are suggesting that the German should have gone to France for underage prostitution ?

Read the post again,  I am not arguing that point.

Comprehension of English is very important...

Like I said very early in this thread for the benefit of those that keep posting "the legal age of consent"  as an argument that somehow justifies a senior person actively seeking to have sex with school children, under the strictest sense of the law - yes it may not be illegal but morally it is sick and amounts to abuse

The reason the age of consent is set so low in the west is so we do not criminalise our school children as they grow up and experiment towards adulthood - it is not a ticket for some sick 50 year old to think it is ok because the law says so.

Imagine this senario

You are a 35 year old father of a 15 year old daughter and you find out that a 55 year old neighbour down the street is trying to sexually involve himself with your daughter.................................. 

• Thanks 2