Wais all round as Russians reunited with their valuables after bar girl arrest

rooster59

9 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Why were the 2 Russians not arrested for prostitution?

how can the 2 customers be robbed? Maybe they showered together leaving her in the room alone?

double stupidity in play....

they weren't arrested because in Thailand it's not illegal to buy sex for money.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, watcharacters said:

It would be fair to know what the agreement was between the lady and the TWO RUSSIAN men.   

I don't pass judgment on a threesome   but I do wonder about  what they all agreed on in the beginning.

Any ideas or hopefully facts?

Nice little earner for a girl willing to ahem accommodate two dudes .. I should imagine ☺ .. It's the deal negotiations that intrigue  .. 

23 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Two of them .! What at the same time .! Jeez does that sort of thing go on here .. Anyway we thought the Russian boys kept it in house so to speak only fraternising with their own ..  

They get the same Boom Boom but split the cost. Cheap Russians, Cannot afford one each!

16 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

They get the same Boom Boom but split the cost. Cheap Russians, Cannot afford one each!

Split the cost's .! I would have thought she'd have wanted twice as much for dealing with 2 d*cks at once .. so to speak .. And a ménage 'a trois with 2 ladies here will cost double bubble .. No doubt ? ..

8 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Split the cost's .! I would have thought she'd have wanted twice as much for dealing with 2 d*cks at once .. so to speak .. And a ménage 'a trois with 2 ladies here will cost double bubble .. No doubt ? ..

You speak like an expert. Guess your not a virgin! LOL

23 hours ago, mok199 said:

this article  they choose to use the term,'' bar girl'',as this thief sits with her helmet on to hide her face..,but  a month ago when a ''young bar girl'' lay dieing on the pavment from a fall, and the ex military brit runs away like a coward ,they call her a'' prositiute.''....<deleted>

Well done Mok, 16 posts and you've managed to fit a brit bash in, even though the article has absolutely nothing to do with Brits at all!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eddie61 said:

When will people learn that a good "point" requires a straight finger, and straight wrist. The guy in red has a disgraceful point, and an uncommitted stance.... Horrible!!!

So true, but the girl in cctv pic has got a fantastic pointing finger don't you think?

On 2/24/2018 at 8:01 PM, janclaes47 said:

wearing a helmet while sitting in the office..........but I bet she took it off as soon as she stepped on the motorbike

She would need to, to make a phone call. 'I'm out, scott free, going to set up the next one now'.....

• 5 months later...