Gambia’s Tourism Minister tells sex tourists to go to Thailand, not his country

webfact

21 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Depends what you prefer. 

Thai girls.jpg

prostitute -Gambia.jpg

You mean a fat Gambian chick or a Thai lady boy?   When I was in the Gambia I saw some stunning hookers on the streets.  Obviously they send the ugly ones to Thailand for the Thai men and Arabs who like a bit of meat on the bones.

Everywhere have their plus and minus sides, the Gambia and Thailand are no exceptions to that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

You mean a fat Gambian chick or a Thai lady boy?   When I was in the Gambia I saw some stunning hookers on the streets.  Obviously they send the ugly ones to Thailand for the Thai men and Arabs who like a bit of meat on the bones.

Everywhere have their plus and minus sides, the Gambia and Thailand are no exceptions to that.

But...you must admit..it is hilarious!

My goodness-the  Thai mortification-not to mention that German chappie with the gammy leg,

It is a real gut-buster and far,far better than fiction.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

If it's on the menu, there must be takers.

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2018 at 9:27 AM, FritsSikkink said:

What about the Gambian guys messing with tourist women 2 x their age?

That's true love! :wink:

... or, as they call it in North Africa: "beznes" :cheesy:

Only western men are promoting prostitution, as also every Jamaican beach boy could tell you :ph34r:. "Ladies" don't do such awful things ...

On 26/2/2018 at 12:53 PM, tomacht8 said:

Many Gambian hookers do there trade in Sukumvit Soi 3,4,7.

Hamat Bah knows quite well, where his hookers are.

the Gambia girls cant work in peace in Gambia,  because it is a MUSLIM country..!!  and most muslim think they are better than all others..!!  so if some one dont behave as the SHARIA law says is ok,  they dont like to have them there..!!     i hope most turist will not go to Gambia anymore, for the beach or anything els there anymore,  and the turisem will go all down there..!!   so the dum muslims,  see that they cant do without the others in the world..!!  i think the world can do without the muslim..!!

Edited by love asia
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, love asia said:

the Gambia girls cant work in peace in Gambia,  because it is a MUSLIM country..!!  and most muslim think they are better than all others..!!  so if some one dont behave as the SHARIA law says is ok,  they dont like to have them there..!!     i hope most turist will not go to Gambia anymore, for the beach or anything els there anymore,  and the turisem will go all down there..!!   so the dum muslims,  see that they cant do without the others in the world..!!  i think the world can do without the muslim..!!

Goodness me..

Did you draw a breath whilst you were typing that?

I only ask because of the  imminent possibility of CPR.

(Ah..muslim girls..they bang like crazy.).

• Like 1

On Mon Feb 26 2018 at 3:25 PM, Stoker58 said:

You can't buy that kind of brand recognition.

Quoted just to show all the likes, laughs and thanks.....

an impressive amount..

not that you can see them in a quote....

but what ever...

Its pretty funny..

On 2/26/2018 at 12:16 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Western women will be crying if they can't go there.

:cheesy:

You mean British women over forty, overweight, they come to The Gambia, spend two month with their Young Buck, while their husbands go to Pattaya to be with their Teelocks.............win win.  I spent two years in Banjul, saw it first hand.

9 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

I thought you went to the Gambia to get AIDS. Is this an attempt to spread the good news?

The former president Jammeh told the country he could cure aids with the milk from his Magic Goats............and they believed him.

On 26/02/2018 at 1:40 PM, cameozo said:

So Gambia is a good place to go for sex?  Never would have knew, thanks Hamat Bah.

In the 90s i was working there. Great girls. Great sex. Great times. Black women same age as myself back then loved white guys. Same for Senegal and Buissau. Thailand has more AIDS than Gambia i think. Bad thing was that Gambian and Senegalese girls were often circumcised. Oh well, i was young and "hard" back then

... ??☻

This chump, who is more than likely a somewhat fake Muslim, one who is pretending to be pious, and holy, and pure, is attempting to do the same thing the leaders here are doing. Instill a sense of puritanism in the people, in the name of spirituality, when in fact he has no inner life whatsoever, and spends only the required amount of time kneeling five times a day, in order to avoid being cast out of society, or flogged. Good work minister. You are really setting the example.

Once again an idiot from the Thai Government, this time Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai, opens his mouth and inserts his foot by claiming that the Gambian Ministers remarks about going to Thailand for sex would not be taken seriously by the international community.  Oh my oh my that remark had me laughing ror quite a while.  Is that clown brain dead, Thailand is not at the top of the list for a sexual destination???  Perhaps he should talk a walk on the wild side and visit Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and for a real eye opener take a trip to Pattaya.  If these places mentioned are not on the list of every whore monger looking to get laid then I must be dreamng.

The government has made exactly the same rookie error as they did a year ago, when they took seriously an article in a very lowly regarded British newspaper about the sex scene here. Since they lacked the ability to see the context and understand the source of that article, they then went full retard in their attempts to deny that any of it was true, resulting in a proliferation of global coverage on it for several weeks No wonder the tourist numbers rose last year! 

In the current situation, a country which has it's own serious problems of drugs, trafficking and prostitution (including under age) has hurled an insult in Thailand's direction to try and improve it's own image. This is immature and undiplomatic and shouldn't even be dignified by a response, other than to suggest they might want to put their own house in order before they start accusing others. 

• Thanks 1

On 27/02/2018 at 7:51 AM, mitos said:

It's hearing the Gambia ei. Gambia, Nigeria, South africa, Kenia, etc., it's most people who has HIV disease... 

744 × 625Images may be subject to copyright

It's not easy to tell what you are trying to say in this post, but I'm not sure that you

understand the points that the map and data are making.

• Like 1