Arsenal

MiG16

26 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You've really got to get over this "everybody's having a go" complex Carmine, seriously.

No actually its only the two new trolls and your good self that is continually looking for a dig.  Can't say it concerns me much.

Talking about complex's, how your "all the refs have it unfortunately Citeh  ' one getting on.  Or your "no one thinks we won anything on merit" one that constantly threatens boil over?

38 minutes ago, carmine said:

No actually its only the two new trolls and your good self that is continually looking for a dig.  Can't say it concerns me much.

Talking about complex's, how your "all the refs have it unfortunately Citeh  ' one getting on.  Or your "no one thinks we won anything on merit" one that constantly threatens boil over?

Yh well Trolmine you gotta learn to take it if you wanna attempt at giving it. Spitting your dummy out and crying Troll is a bit lame and makes you look like a proper crybaby but I am sure you are aware of that.

36 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"continually looking for a dig"
This may come as a surprise to you Carmine, but I'd be surprised if I'm the only one on here who see you and your spurs mate that way. Think about that when you next do your daily digs - sorry - tour of all the football threads.

090826huggett.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Hmmmmm two career ending potential banana skins for Wenger. If we get past Sutton and their plastic pitch, it's Lincoln at home.

I for one think there will be an upset and Arsenal will beat Sutton.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chicog said:

It would go against current form.

If we do better than lose 5-1 it's a bonus.

Nah things going from bad to worse for winger - 5th maybe 6th this year. 

No trophies no CL spot but on the bright side a new manager and a much needed new dawn.

He was told to resign.

Honestly what is the world coming to when you can't help your mates stitch up the bookies for a few quid.

And I doubt The Sun were that pissed off as they are the ones milking it.

Mind you, they'll probably lob him a wad of cash for an exclusive.

:smile:

Edited by Chicog

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

He was told to resign.

Honestly what is the world coming to when you can't help your mates stitch up the bookies for a few quid.

And I doubt The Sun were that pissed off as they are the ones milking it.

Mind you, they'll probably lob him a wad of cash for an exclusive.

:smile:

I hear it was a pasty anyway but this fat keepers tainted this year's fa cup

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I hear it was a pasty anyway but this fat keepers tainted this year's fa cup

Oh nonsense, its a storm in a tea cup.  

Fat bloke reserve keeper eats a pie for a bet that has nothing to do with the game and the Scum tabloid rag milks it....so <deleted> what.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Fat bloke reserve keeper eats a pie for a bet that has nothing to do with the game and the Scum tabloid rag milks it....so <deleted> what.

* Scum tabloid that offered the bet in the first place milks it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

* Scum tabloid that offered the bet in the first place milks it.

apologies for linking to the vile rag that is the mail, but that annoying gutbucket martin samuel is actually about spot on about the sutton thing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4247018/Bookies-corrupted-season-s-romantic-game.html

14 hours ago, carmine said:

A tea cup is big at the yids

21 hours ago, StevieH said:

apologies for linking to the vile rag that is the mail, but that annoying gutbucket martin samuel is actually about spot on about the sutton thing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4247018/Bookies-corrupted-season-s-romantic-game.html

He is right though, good read.

10 hours ago, Chicog said:

I was referring to feeble, unfunny mickey mousers. I mean you should know about that right?

Listen plastic cog I'm talking about a complete cull I mean half your teams been babysat for too I reckon 3-4 players in your squad would thrive elsewhere. Walcott, Ramsey and the Oxe need to get out before its too late.