Arsenal

MiG16

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Dont understand your comment. Mine was in jest with chicog.

surprised you've not met Ronnie yet BB, being the hard <deleted> that you are :laugh:

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

At the end of the day a routine win but  80 places below BILLIONS of £ diference in EVERY consideration  and tiny club like this can hold their own for ??? English football was the winner 2 day, truly amazing, when u see this happening.

Seconds from half time and still nil nil.....the knives must have been sharpening.  

Claude and Troopz must have been rehearsing there post match fan tv vitriol!!

Edited by carmine

200 protesters is hardly an overwhelming condemnation. I think Martinez will be your next manager after next years World Cup, so Wenger will sign his contract. Next job for him will be French national team.

5 hours ago, champers said:

200 protesters is hardly an overwhelming condemnation. I think Martinez will be your next manager after next years World Cup, so Wenger will sign his contract. Next job for him will be French national team.

psg wont go away either, they are on there 3 rd offer so far, and apparently he's worked for the owners b4

Edited by 3 minus 2

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

couple of extra marks for at least being a bit creative here.

wexit.jpg

rational reports there was absolutly no 'anti wenger ' moans in the stadium b4 during or post bm game, annoyance disapointment at the team yes, but aimed at wenger no. It's mainly media bullsit for the idiot football fan unfortunatly they believe..shame really they have  a tendancy to f football up.

21 hours ago, champers said:

Martinez!!!!  You having a laugh!!!  Not a cats chance in hell he'd even be in consideration.  You don't change your Merc with a Vauxhall Astra......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

there's nothing like keeping a bit of perspective is there?

Thats some comparison to draw!  Complete moron.     Tell you what though, i bet Wenger's salary grates with a lot of fans, baring in mind there really is no silverware for fourth place, contrary to what Le Prof still clearly believes. Nearly 8m a season!!

Recent statements from Wenger clearly show he's putting the owners in a position whereby they will have to push him which will be interesting.  Not sure he's holding a winning hand any longer but the "my preference is to stay" really does throw the ball in their court.

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

This could be the end of the Arsenal thread as we know it, Chicog the seldom seen kid these days ?

Maybe Miggie will take up the slack.

Wenger must be about ready to cash in his chips at this point.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2017 at 2:19 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Save Arsene!!! :biggrin:

9 hours ago, jellydog said:

Maybe Miggie will take up the slack.

Wenger must be about ready to cash in his chips at this point.

Don't say that!!!  They are reaching new lows and after last night he could be losing the dressing room.  They were awful.

I'm getting nervous now......come Arsene, sign the new contract.  After all, apparently its your decision!!!:post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think its important that Arsene FC win today to make sure Wenger stays.  A win would have the gooners thinking everythings really ok and the slide will of course continue.  Lets face it, he's no intention of finishing, he's just looking for the excuse to stay! :smile:

Wheres Chicoq?  

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

I think its important that Arsene FC win today to make sure Wenger stays.  A win would have the gooners thinking everythings really ok and the slide will of course continue.  Lets face it, he's no intention of finishing, he's just looking for the excuse to stay! :smile:

Wheres Chicoq?  

He's doing some decorating  with Mr Red :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

He's doing some decorating  with Mr Red :biggrin:

MrEd, really!!  Because he was only saying recently about how attractive United's football is currently under Mourinho when the press have been referring to it as turgid!!  I think he's having his rose tinted specs checked out.  

Thought i saw Chicog brandishing a Wenger Out banner last week at an New Zealand v Fiji rugby union international.  Classic!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jellydog said:

Chicog must have seen the writing on the wall. Gracious me.

Well its getting increasingly difficult to envisage when Wenger is going to be able to announce he's staying on!!!

I didn't see the game but the reports are far from complimentary.