Arsenal

MiG16

• 2 weeks later...

You're going to love thursday night in Ukraine followed up by a late game on sunday playing catch up with everyone!!  

Its going to be a tricky one when Arsene announces he's staying if you lose the cup final.........bloke must have the skin of a rhino.

Just now, mrbojangles said:

First time in 20 years no CL qualification. Surely the time is right for a change

Word is he's already signed a new deal.  To be announced after the cup final.  Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, carmine said:

Koscielney loses his appeal and misses the cup final.

Thats a huge blow for Arsenal.

one of the maddest things i've seen all season that. what the hell was he thinking?

Thank you Arsenal and Chelsea for giving us an excellent final to watch.

Congrats to Arsenal for being deserved winners; you should have killed that game off though in the first half and won by quite a margin.

Arsenal's best performance of the season?

• Like 2

A very defiant Wenger. I totally agree with the sentiments of his comments.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger described the criticism he has had this season as "a disgrace" he will "never forget".The Frenchman, 67, has faced fierce protests from fans calling for him to leave the club he has led since 1996."I don't mind criticism because we are in a public job," he told BBC Sport's Football Focus before Saturday's FA Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley."I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don't deserve."He added: "The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it."The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is."A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern society it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thank you Arsenal and Chelsea for giving us an excellent final to watch.

Congrats to Arsenal for being deserved winners; you should have killed that game off though in the first half and won by quite a margin.

Arsenal's best performance of the season?

First half at home to Chelsea in the League was pretty special.

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger described the criticism he has had this season as "a disgrace" he will "never forget".The Frenchman, 67, has faced fierce protests from fans calling for him to leave the club he has led since 1996."I don't mind criticism because we are in a public job," he told BBC Sport's Football Focus before Saturday's FA Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley."I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don't deserve."He added: "The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it."The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is."A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern so ciety it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision."

I hope he tells the board to Ram it during tomorrows meeting and departs with his reputation intact. If he doesnt he'll suffer the same fate as Claudio by Christmas....

Hats off to the bloke from a MU fan ☺

Edited by evadgib

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger described the criticism he has had this season as "a disgrace" he will "never forget".The Frenchman, 67, has faced fierce protests from fans calling for him to leave the club he has led since 1996."I don't mind criticism because we are in a public job," he told BBC Sport's Football Focus before Saturday's FA Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley."I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don't deserve."He added: "The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it."The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is."A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern society it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision."

Great manager appalling chairman.

If its not all pulling in the correct direction the threads get bare.

Let's hope he doesn't sell up. :laugh:

37 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Great manager appalling chairman.

If its not all pulling in the correct direction the threads get bare.

Let's hope he doesn't sell up. :laugh:

Whys that then, the parades a good bit of fun for ya is it. Something you not had much of. I understand.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Been a joy to watch my team all season.

Can you say the same?

In particular, 26.10.16 and 12.02.17

Whilst it has not always been to my taste it has had its moments and onwards and upwards they say.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

OK so 110m or whatever and kanes a goner and alli's a goner same price tag. 

Run me through the emotions Ronnie. Honestly like.

Laughter mate as neither of them is leaving this summer.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Hypothetically speaking. Me and the sheikh are all ears.

Well only place either of them could go is Spain so I'd love the cash in the bank and wish them luck.

Honestly you are no different much as you would like to think otherwise.

Problem for you is none of your players is good enough.

Or perhaps a blessing eh?

Bless.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well only place either of them could go is Spain so I'd love the cash in the bank and wish them luck.

Honestly you are no different much as you would like to think otherwise.

Problem for you is none of your players is good enough.

Or perhaps a blessing eh?

Bless.

Ok but if our players are not good enough how come we turn over all the top 6 and make top teams look anything but top?

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you mean Sheikh Mansour (god bless!), i hope we don't make a move for either of Alli or Kane and why would we want to?

Your off your rocker. If they were attainable kane more so than alli wold be a coup. Sheikh zamin then. Psg chairman or owner of Qatar group. Few sheikh in football. Was an expression.

• Like 1