Arsenal

MiG16

After a subdued first half, Napoli upped the pace and took the lead. Arteta sent off and they nicked a second at the death, but Wenger's remarkable achievement in this competition continues. Higuain blubbing like a baby at the end, that will teach him to take cash instead of class. smile.png

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, one more CL game this season and out you go.

Despite the good fortune scraping through Arsenal have started to lose momentum. Its that time of year!! Home draw, away defeat and a big game coming up at the weekend. Could well drop more points.....

Things very positive from my perspectivebiggrin.png

Well carmine, if I had a 100m bunch of players who weren't performing and found my pre-season optimism slaughtered on the altar of hotspur haplessness, I would probably look for positives elsewhere also.

thumbsup.gif

After a subdued first half, Napoli upped the pace and took the lead. Arteta sent off and they nicked a second at the death, but Wenger's remarkable achievement in this competition continues. Higuain blubbing like a baby at the end, that will teach him to take cash instead of class. smile.png

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, one more CL game this season and out you go.

Despite the good fortune scraping through Arsenal have started to lose momentum. Its that time of year!! Home draw, away defeat and a big game coming up at the weekend. Could well drop more points.....

Things very positive from my perspectivebiggrin.png

Well carmine, if I had a 100m bunch of players who weren't performing and found my pre-season optimism slaughtered on the altar of hotspur haplessness, I would probably look for positives elsewhere also.

thumbsup.gif

With a new team bedding in i'm delighted with our points haul so far, thanks.

There's not a game between now and the FA Cup round where it won't be tough. But that's Christmas and it's the same for everyone.

The pace of the game wasn't too bad last night, however, they played very conservatively compared to what I expected, which is a help.

The next round can only come from Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Atl. Madrid and Barcelona. No guessing who I want there.

Hey carmine, you might see one of those at your ground if you ask them for a pre-season friendly.

biggrin.png

Take a look at Arsenal's fixture list. They have to play City, Chelsea and Newcastle away over two weeks. If they are still five points clear at the top i'll be impressed. Actually though, i think they'll bottle it.thumbsup.gif

Jeez, thanks for pointing that out carmine. I've just dropped Wenger an email telling him not to take the team bus to The Emirates on the 23rd. Wow, that could have been embarrassing!

clap2.gif

Take a look at Arsenal's fixture list. They have to play City, Chelsea and Newcastle away over two weeks. If they are still five points clear at the top i'll be impressed. Actually though, i think they'll bottle it.thumbsup.gif

Jeez, thanks for pointing that out carmine. I've just dropped Wenger an email telling him not to take the team bus to The Emirates on the 23rd. Wow, that could have been embarrassing!

clap2.gif

You post like a man that knows the writings on the wall. Implosion is about to begin.....laugh.png

clap2.gif

You post like a man that knows the writings on the wall. Implosion is about to begin.....laugh.png

I'm sure you and others said that in October.....

Who are the tiny totts playing tonight by the way. Anyone we might have heard of?

smile.png

Edited by Chicog

clap2.gif

You post like a man who should email the premier league and tell them Arsenal think they're playing Chelski at home.

biggrin.png

Arsenal are reducing our FA cup ticket allowance from 15000 to 5000 due to "security issues"

Frightened to see a large vocal away following of real supporters? Pathetic stuff really!!

No, it's simply that your knuckle dragging simians can't be trusted to behave themselves in the nice upper tier seats. Having been to your pub team ground on several occasions I know exactly what they mean.

Let's face it, it's not the first time the tiny totts have whinged. They once complained to the Football league that we were selling League Cup tickets too cheaply and they wanted the prices put up!

biggrin.png

Looking forward to the game today i think City will win as Arsenal are on a difficult run and do not have the attack to make enough chance to hurt City.....albeit i have done the draw HT-FT as i think the game will be tight.

I think it all depends on Wenger if he has the confidence to really have a go at City and play more freely in trying to get behind the City defence.

Apparently Kos has a deep cut but it's not cruciate or anything which is a relief.

Giibs can't come back soon enough; Monreal had a mare, but then again he's played almost always as a defensive outside left than a left back, so can't really blame him.

The rot is setting in as predicted add to that discontent among the players and a German who shows his mercenary quality's for all the world to see and the future is not looking as good as it did just 2 weeks ago!

Strange game football and this can happen to all clubs and normally does in certain parts of the season ....how good Arsenal really are will be seen over the next few weeks.

Jury's still out.