Arsenal

MiG16

The Mirror says Koscielny has been training and is likely to play, but there is no sign of him in the training pictures Arsenal released, so could be un poisson rouge.

2 out of 10... for effort matefacepalm.gif try: c'est pour brouiller les pistes (but it is a bit of a red herring!). or even un harang rougebiggrin.png

The Mirror says Koscielny has been training and is likely to play, but there is no sign of him in the training pictures Arsenal released, so could be un poisson rouge.

2 out of 10... for effort matefacepalm.gif try: c'est pour brouiller les pistes (but it is a bit of a red herring!). or even un harang rougebiggrin.png

Merde.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Terrible conditions poor match. Chelsea looked the more likely until the last 15 minutes when Arsenal began to show a bit more up front. Until then Cech had a trouble free evening. Full marks to Kieran Gibbs from stopping Ozil and Ivanovic spat from escalating.

Whats that now....two defeats and two home draws...Wenger criticizing the officials, sitting in the dugout with a face that looks like he's straining for a crap. This is following a familiar festive pattern!!

Tough away fixture with the barcodes next. thumbsup.gif

No carmine .....the hammers away next and as you well know that is a tough game,then the bar codes.

Good draw for everybody else that last night,and more to come over the festive period.

Cant work out whether you are a closet gooner or just brown nosing Chicoq?!

Edited by carmine

Why would that be mate...what would give you the impression from what i posted to say i am a closet gooner and worse still trying to get up chicog shit hole?

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

I said they have a game against the hammers next not the bar codes which i think will be just as hard as you well know wink.png

I predicted that they would struggle and they have over the last month.

Now for some fun:

Hull at home on Wednesday, let's hope they left it all on the pitch against the Scousers, because it then goes:

Everton (H) DREW should of got beat.

Napoli (A) LOST

Man City (A) LOST

Chelsea (H) DREW

West Ham (A)

Newcastle (A)

I don't think you will win any of the next three games.

I am bitterly disappointed that Wenger did not adapt to the changes in the laws of the game that have taken place recently.

He obviously thought that Mikkel's reckless challenge should have resulted in a red card, and I'm willing to bet also that he was under the impression that a clear foul in the box results in a penalty being awarded.

Silly man, what was he thinking?

I'm just bitterly disappointed for Mike Dean that he didn't get to use his customary goal-against-Arsenal celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLdMNZR6QDM

Edited by Chicog

I am bitterly disappointed that Wenger did not adapt to the changes in the laws of the game that have taken place recently.

He obviously thought that Mikkel's reckless challenge should have resulted in a red card, and I'm willing to bet also that he was under the impression that a clear foul in the box results in a penalty being awarded.

I'm just bitterly disappointed for Mike Dean that he didn't get to use his customary goal-against-Arsenal celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLdMNZR6QDM

From the way he's whinged over the years you'd think he also reckons footballs a non contact sport.biggrin.png

I don't understand how he missed that Mikkel tackle, it was right underneath him.

Walcott...never a penalty.

Of course it was a penalty, the ball had gone, he took both of his legs. It could not have been more clear.

But we all know Dean fixes Arsenal games, it's common knowledge.

article-2279826-17A7725A000005DC-150_634

I love it when you whinge Chicog....Merry Xmas! :)

• Like 1

I don't understand how he missed that Mikkel tackle, it was right underneath him.

i thought it was. ball was gone, mikel played the man. so it's a foul. possibly walcott didn't help his cause with the slight theatrics but still a peno for me.

chelsea are bloody awful to watch by the way. give mourinho the biggest chequebook in the land, a squad full of creative players and he still manages to turn it into a defensive, stifling, sow's ear.

Are you sure ?

Yermanee wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif alt=wai.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3808308681 width=20 height=20>

i thought it was. ball was gone, mikel played the man. so it's a foul. possibly walcott didn't help his cause with the slight theatrics but still a peno for me.

chelsea are bloody awful to watch by the way. give mourinho the biggest chequebook in the land, a squad full of creative players and he still manages to turn it into a defensive, stifling, sow's ear.

If you look at Yermanee's gif there I think it is more obvious to me. Look where Walcott's body is, particularly the arms and upper body. He's half way to the floor waiting for that Willian leg to catch his foot, not even looking at the ball anymore. Anyway I could understand it being given in real time.

I am starting to wonder about Mourinho's ability.