Arsenal

MiG16

Gunners v Coventry FA Cup tie should be on Thai TV Channel 7 (True and CTH) and/or Media Channel (CTH) early tomorrow morning at 02:45.

Team News:

"We have just had Oxlade-Chamberlain back, Bendtner back, I hope to have Arteta back next week and Ramsey. We also have Yaya Sanogo coming back into the squad next week" [Wenger: Arsenal.com]

Rosicky is currently injured.

Guess we might see a youngster or two in the starting line-up

Edited by SantiSuk

Gunners v Coventry FA Cup tie should be on Thai TV Channel 7 (True and CTH) and/or Media Channel (CTH) early tomorrow morning at 02:45.

Team News:

"We have just had Oxlade-Chamberlain back, Bendtner back, I hope to have Arteta back next week and Ramsey. We also have Yaya Sanogo coming back into the squad next week" [Wenger: Arsenal.com]

Thanks for that Santi. I have just managed to drag myself away from the recording of Vito Mannone's save from 2 nights ago which I have been watching over, and over, and over ......................................smile.png

Team News:

Thanks for that Santi. I have just managed to drag myself away from the recording of Vito Mannone's save from 2 nights ago which I have been watching over, and over, and over ......................................smile.png

Heard about it but haven't managed to catch it - he's playing well for the Makams.

Let's hope Flaphandski can emulate him - I guess Fabianski might be playing tonight to give Sczzzzzz a break/avoid risks of unnecessary injuries, although there is a theory that you keep your main stopper sharp by playing him every game. I'd like to see how Bendtner and Podolski can play together from the off, though the world's greatest supersuB may not be fit enough to starttongue.png .

Edited by SantiSuk

Arsene forgets again!! "I am surprised. Juan Mata is a great player and they're selling him to a direct opponent." - Arsène Wenger

Beq1s71CIAAh257.jpg

He had no choice. Robin Von Pisspoor had a year left on his contract.

Chelsea can choose who they sell to, and they know the Moaners are desperate.

Team News:

I wonder.... this kid looked great on the Asian Tour. Great passer of the ball, very Fabregas.

"Arsenal teenager Gedion Zelalem could make history this weekend by becoming Arsenal's youngest ever player to feature in the FA Cup.

The midfielder sensation is on the cusp of the first team, impressing on pre-season and already holding his own in the under-21 ranks."

Arsene forgets again!! "I am surprised. Juan Mata is a great player and they're selling him to a direct opponent." - Arsène Wenger

Beq1s71CIAAh257.jpg

Thats not really the point though is it. No one would doubt the need to sell but the point is that you sold him to one of your main opposition which culminated into one of the major factors to Man Utd winning the title last year. Bravo.

Edited by carmine

Thats not really the point though is it. No one would doubt the need to sell but the point is that you sold him to one of your main opposition which culminated into one of the major factors to Man Utd winning the title last year. Bravo.

And don't forget Nasri, Toure and Adebayor to us

Beq1s71CIAAh257.jpg

Who else was he considering, or who else was considering him?

The alternative was keep him a year and him go there for nothing.

Answers....

a) Juve,

b.) Would he though? Manure would not have won the league if you had have kept him, Taggart would still have retired, and I doubt RVP would have signed for Moysie. In all probability he would still be your number 1 striker...and you would be 10 points clearwai2.gif

Edited by wilai

Answers....

a) Juve,

b.) Would he though? Manure would not have won the league if you had have kept him, Taggart would still have retired, and I doubt RVP would have signed for Moysie. In all probability he would still be your number 1 striker...and you would be 10 points clearwai2.gif

If you're going to make shit up, there's little point in continuing this topic.

Speaking to Sky Italia, Marotta defended Juve's transfer business, saying it would not have been feasible for any club in Serie A to sign the Dutchman due to the exorbitant cost.

"We had a few objectives on the market and we couldn't get all of them," he said. "For example, take Van Persie - at that moment in time it was impossible for any Italian club to sign him.

"To pay €30 million for a player coming towards the end of his contract, without taking into account his wages, was not possible for Juventus or any other Serie A club."

^ Your Question = Who else was considering him? My Answer = Juve. Your own quote in itself proves that! As does the fact that they certainly made bids themselves...your own trawling of Google to find a quote will have already demonstrated that. Making shit up? You're wrong laddie.tongue.png

I'm amazed at the side Wenger put out considering, but Coventry had their chances in the second half. Word went round The Arsenal to support Coventry when they did their little protest, and it was good to see the Gooners joining in.

Never really had to get out of second gear though, wich makes Wilshere's card even more annoying.

no the alternative was to keep him until Christmas and start a bidding war. whoever was trailing 2nd out of City or United would have swooped...

Sent from the immediacy of Mobile please excuse errors in type or judgement

Edited by 2unique

We have some odd clusters of fixtures this year.

Courtesy of the FA draw we now have in February: Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H), Liverpool (H), Bayern M (H).

Then in March theres Bayern (A), Chelsea (A), Tiny Totts (A) Manchester Dhabi (H).

Still I suppose that gets them all out of the way.

Courtesy of the FA draw we now have in February: Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H), Liverpool (H), Bayern M (H).

Then in March theres Bayern (A), Chelsea (A), Tiny Totts (A) Manchester Dhabi (H).

Is that another way of saying "we have some <deleted> hard games in Feb and Mar" or another way of saying "our implosion is about to start" biggrin.png

• Like 1

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed this morning that club captain Thomas Vermaelen and midfield duo Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta are all back in full training and in contention to face Southampton tomorrow night, but Jack Wilshere is a major fitness doubt.

Wenger has been without Ramsey since Boxing Day with a thigh problem picked up against West Ham United, but the Welsh midfield maestro is ready to hand the Gunners a timely fitness boost and is in the squad for tomorrow night's game at St Mary's.

Arteta and Vermaelen are also considered fit enough to be considered for the Saints game despite shorter absences, but it's not all good news for the Gunners as Wilshere is a rated doubtful with a minor ankle knock picked up against Coventry City.

That is a hilarious fixture list!

Well it made me laugh. :-D

Arsenal announced a new long-term partnership with Puma today that will see the manufacturers produce the clubs playing and training kits as well as have the license to develop Arsenal’branded merchandise throughout the globe.

The five-year agreement, which starts on the 1st July 2014, is worth £30m per season making it a total of £150m and the most lucrative deal in British football history.

Be_sGAvCQAA-GxK.jpg

Arsenal announced a new long-term partnership with Puma today that will see the manufacturers produce the clubs playing and training kits as well as have the license to develop Arsenal’branded merchandise throughout the globe.

The five-year agreement, which starts on the 1st July 2014, is worth £30m per season making it a total of £150m and the most lucrative deal in British football history.

Be_sGAvCQAA-GxK.jpg

Thank fark I bought Adidas the other day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Srewth. Parallel universe time where Arsenal are bottom of the EPL? Lucky to be down only 1-0 but can't see the team in its apparent frame of mind pulling back to win this one .... unless Southampton have run themselves into the ground. Needs a Ramsey or a Wilshere for some drive. Arteta looking increasingly suspect - too slow for this level

^ Malingering Welsh git better be back as he's in my FPL team, which has more injuries than LFC at the moment sad.png

Malingering Welsh git not even in the squad!! Down to the bare bones now (as 'arry would say) sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Out for another month apparently.