Arsenal

MiG16

So Chicog. Do you think Özil will get some consistency in his game? Or will his lackluster performances come back sooner than later? I really question his attitude.

carms can answer that one for you andklei biggrin.png

Yes i can mate. If you stand off Ozil and give him space he's world class. Then again, if you stay tight on him, and rough him up a little he's a total waste of space bottles it and sulks on the touchline. As proven thus far.

Hope that helps Alf. tongue.png

• Like 1

Good insight...but what about off pitch? I have spent some time in Germany and the people there don't really have a high opinion on him and they criticice his private lifestyle and a lack of focus. They think he rather wants to party than live the life of a pro player.

Good insight...but what about off pitch? I have spent some time in Germany and the people there don't really have a high opinion on him and they criticice his private lifestyle and a lack of focus. They think he rather wants to party than live the life of a pro player.

No idea about that. Just know what i see on the pitch and i'll be livid if we let him play. Get someone one him from the off and smother and hound him. That nullifies his strengthens.

Sanchez is Arsenal's best player by a distance and his absence hopefully will be a bonus.

He can mentor Wilshere then.

Sanchez is Arsenal's best player by a distance and his absence hopefully will be a bonus.

Speaking at his press conference today, Wenger said, “He wants to play, he’s so keen!

“He wants to play of course. He’s very keen and thinks he can even defy the medical people.”

Pressed on his participation tomorrow, the boss said, “I don’t know yet. I need medical advice on that and need as well to see what he can do in training.”

Well that was a fair result.

We played like we'd eaten a Marriott pizza.

Kept giving the ball away, the passing was atrocious, no-one seemed to no where anyone else was.

Worst performance since the Stoke game.

Yup we bossed the midfield there....any other result would have been a travesty of justice.

COYS. :D

I love it... "they deserved to win, what more can you say" and then proceeds to find a whole load more to say.

biggrin.png

Where was the "bit of an error by the goalkeeper"?

He didn't have any chance with either goal, it was just rubbish defending.

Edited by Chicog

He didn't have any chance with either goal, it was just rubbish defending.

Back at ya Chicog biggrin.png

It could also be construed as a masterpiece of goalkeeping avoidance,.

Not surprisingly, only by you though smile.png

Watch the video man, any decent keeper would have stood his ground and parried that.

mrboj....can you clear it with Admin for me to start a missing person thread please?

A section of us are terribly worried about Santi's sudden disappearance.

I told you, he's probably off looking for a new club (again).

My guess is Chelski this time.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

mrboj....can you clear it with Admin for me to start a missing person thread please?

A section of us are terribly worried about Santi's sudden disappearance.

I told you, he's probably off looking for a new club (again).

My guess is Chelski this time.

biggrin.png

Well if he picks City he will prolly get banned. :P

• Like 1

Come on Santi you can't leave me on my own with that rabble!

(well you can, but you shouldn't).

Anyway, it happens occasionally, gives them an excuse to phone the Franklin Mint and make a commemorative plate or something.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

On That performance looked v much to me like best you get used to second best and i honestly cant remember thinking that since pre wenger days

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit