Arsenal

MiG16

If Reading beat Bradford in the replay things might not be so sweet for The Gunners.

As far back as I can recall we have lost 10 games in a row to Arsenal.

SURELY...it can't stretch out any longer.

I vividly remember being 4-0 up in a league cup game 2 or 3 years ago and still losing!

<deleted>? Our time is coming, beware

Be afraid...very afraid....we have nothing to lose....except a home game with Bradford

Nice to hear from you again TP. Hope all is well. Good luck in the replay.

Cheers Mr.B.

Really looking forward to the Wembley game now, we murdered Bradford, and if we play like that against Arsenal we could be in with a chance, (well a small chance). Look what Wigan achieved just 2 years ago!

Anyway for a team like us most of our fans are just looking forward to a day out at Wembley and won't be too upset if we don't win.

Many people are not happy with the timing though, the game clashes with United v Chelsea.

If Reading beat Bradford in the replay things might not be so sweet for The Gunners.

As far back as I can recall we have lost 10 games in a row to Arsenal.

SURELY...it can't stretch out any longer.

I vividly remember being 4-0 up in a league cup game 2 or 3 years ago and still losing!

<deleted>? Our time is coming, beware

Be afraid...very afraid....we have nothing to lose....except a home game with Bradford

Nice to hear from you again TP. Hope all is well. Good luck in the replay.

Cheers Mr.B.

Really looking forward to the Wembley game now, we murdered Bradford, and if we play like that against Arsenal we could be in with a chance, (well a small chance). Look what Wigan achieved just 2 years ago!

Anyway for a team like us most of our fans are just looking forward to a day out at Wembley and won't be too upset if we don't win.

Many people are not happy with the timing though, the game clashes with United v Chelsea.

I think the BBC seem to be doing all they can to piss people off at the moment.

Edited by Chicog

was it just me or did any one else think maybe wallcott has lost a yard of pace and looked like maybe he'd put a few pounds on?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

was it just me or did any one else think maybe wallcott has lost a yard of pace and looked like maybe he'd put a few pounds on?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Middle age spread rij !

He's been on the piss with Wilshere! :D

Just seen a tweet from Piers Morgan calling for Klopp to be replacing Wenger. The guy must be a terrible embarrassment to have labelled a supporter. I kinda thought AW was having a rather good season being a couple of games short of challenging Chelsea for the title!

• Like 2

Just seen a tweet from Piers Morgan calling for Klopp to be replacing Wenger. The guy must be a terrible embarrassment to have labelled a supporter. I kinda thought AW was having a rather good season being a couple of games short of challenging Chelsea for the title!

Publicity-seeking ar$ehole and a plastic fan.