Arsenal

MiG16

I have to say that after the midweek debacle, and with memories of other early starts against league leaders, my expectations for today are rock bottom, ergo anything other than an absolute tonking will not sour my mood.

However, if Bellerin is not playing on the right, I can only see that being the eventual outcome.

17 minutes ago, Chicog said:

I have to say that after the midweek debacle, and with memories of other early starts against league leaders, my expectations for today are rock bottom, ergo anything other than an absolute tonking will not sour my mood.

However, if Bellerin is not playing on the right, I can only see that being the eventual outcome.

I'm looking at these games, expectations of bankers banking and thinking bad day in the office for both Chelsea and Tottenham, keeping it interesting is my hope.if Arsenal rise to occasion that's ok cos they don't have a title in them. No offence intended just realistic.

On 2/1/2017 at 11:20 PM, Rc2702 said:

Your am Arsenal fan and clearly you need a new direction. How hards that to understand? But on a side note where you from? Watford?

....You're an...........hard's or hard is...............where are

You're welcome

5 hours ago, meatboy said:

what a TREET for us that dont have the EPL.package its on free tv.PPTV CHANNEL 36.7.30pm.

Is he winding me up or is that genuine?

Er. sorry smokie but I'm too old to change.  :sad:

19 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I'm looking at these games, expectations of bankers banking and thinking bad day in the office for both Chelsea and Tottenham, keeping it interesting is my hope.if Arsenal rise to occasion that's ok cos they don't have a title in them. No offence intended just realistic.

Yup, we all going to be holding our breath next weekend for your predictions!

• Like 1

The buzzards are circling........:sad:  And a nice whine from Wenger again post match.  Sitting out his touchline ban.  He's starting to look more beaten than his players.

That was way too easy for Chelsea.  If i had the misfortune to be a goner i'd would have found it more acceptable if my team had shown some balls but that was totally toothless.

I've said it before, buying players who are going to pish off for six weeks every two years is a crap idea.

Essentially Coquelin had to take on the entire Chelski midfield on his own yesterday. There isn't one player who can do that, let alone a 21 year old.

Arsene Wenger wants Arsenal fans to be more like Tottenham fans and back their team!!   

Merson reckons Sanchez is the only Arsenal player that would get in the strongest Tottenham starting eleven.

The Arsenal mid season comedy show is now well under way......:smile:

On 2/5/2017 at 11:59 AM, Chicog said:

I've said it before, buying players who are going to pish off for six weeks every two years is a crap idea.

Essentially Coquelin had to take on the entire Chelski midfield on his own yesterday. There isn't one player who can do that, let alone a 21 year old.

Still no excuse for getting out muscled by a midget.

"Merson reckons Sanchez is the only Arsenal player that would get in the strongest Tottenham starting eleven."

I'm not sure I agree with that at all. Arsenal definitely have players equal or better who'd make 'the strongest Tottenham starting eleven' and vice versa, such as (excuse the spelling):

Cech. .Bellend..Kosch...Colqu..Ramsey..Ozil..Chilean..Santi..to name just a few.

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine, which Arsenal player(s) in your opinion would get in the strongest Tottenham starting eleven, and what would be your combined ArseSpur 11?

Sanchez would get in, thats it.

Despite your bias towards Arsenal, can you honestly disagree?

20 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Merson reckons Sanchez is the only Arsenal player that would get in the strongest Tottenham starting eleven."

I'm not sure I agree with that at all. Arsenal definitely have players equal or better who'd make 'the strongest Tottenham starting eleven' and vice versa, such as (excuse the spelling):

Cech. .Bellend..Kosch...Colqu..Ramsey..Ozil..Chilean..Santi..to name just a few.

So you honestly reckon any of those bar Sanchez would get in?  And replace who?  Cazorla is an option but will he ever get back to the player he was anyway?  Cech, Ramsey, Bellerin, Ozil, Colqu, no chance.....

1 hour ago, carmine said:

So you honestly reckon any of those bar Sanchez would get in?  And replace who?  Cazorla is an option but will he ever get back to the player he was anyway?  Cech, Ramsey, Bellerin, Ozil, Colqu, no chance.....

I could see Ozil replacing Eriksen when he's in one of his funks.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I could see Ozil replacing Eriksen when he's in one of his funks.

No chance of that JD.  And aside of his workrate being far superior, so are his stats this season.  

be itone game, but the last time i saw Ozil, very recently,  he was utterly pathetic and seems to bottle it in the big games.  And his pressing is poor to non existent.  No, no chance he's getting in.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

No chance of that JD.  And aside of his workrate being far superior, so are his stats this season.  

be itone game, but the last time i saw Ozil, very recently,  he was utterly pathetic and seems to bottle it in the big games.  And his pressing is poor to non existent.  No, no chance he's getting in.

Agreed Eriksen has been much more consistent this season. 

Wouldn't you like to have Giroud off the bench Carms ? Better than Janssen ! Course we're talking bench help now.

7 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Agreed Eriksen has been much more consistent this season. 

Wouldn't you like to have Giroud off the bench Carms ? Better than Janssen ! Course we're talking bench help now.

Without a doubt i would, Giroud over Janssen is a no brainer.   But,  were talking a full strength starting eleven and Kane would start.  

And again, i'd agree, Arsenal would occupy the bench!!

Edited by carmine